What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Growers thread

BigPhil

Veteran
Alright guys any thoughts on what beans I should buy next?, Currently got some chem 4 x old time moonshine going with a cheese, sweettooth and a blue widow. the cuttings of the OTM x chem#4 rotted at the bottom so thinking I may get more of them.

But then again I do love growing diffrent things each crop.

Wouldnt mind somthing Hazy. For any of you that had the honer of smoking Hawaiian Haze Id love somthing like this but the seeds where disscontiued 7 years ago...

I think SSSDH might be a good buy and Casey jones. Im guessing it wouldnt be as nice as the Hawaiian Haze though. Any thoughts?

Peace :ying:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We got some killer haze hybrids on the bay: Cheese'n Chaze, Dank Haze, OJ's Haze (aka SSSG), Titanium, Haze Brother Diesel.
Also got the SSSDH and Casey Jones S1's (aka Grateful Casey)....some places still have the Sour Hazy Jones in stock which is Casey Jones x SSSDH.
Peace

BigPhil

Veteran
We got some killer haze hybrids on the bay: Cheese'n Chaze, Dank Haze, OJ's Haze (aka SSSG), Titanium, Haze Brother Diesel.
Also got the SSSDH and Casey Jones S1's (aka Grateful Casey)....some places still have the Sour Hazy Jones in stock which is Casey Jones x SSSDH.
Peace

Nice1 Turecannabliss, I think I do like the sound of SSSDH been looking at peoples grow's and it looks like it has it all, Good high, smell taste and yeild.
I will take a look thank you

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey big phil, I had a look through mack10's albums and saw a massive cheeseberry haze.., the seeds look good value too, might be worth a google?

seekinbudz

I got a couple of Conniseur genetics SSSDH 10 days into veg and 1 grand daddy purps S1 courtesy of the aforementioned breeders....thanks guys... keep it real....

Also grew Female Seeds MAroc last year and had one female start flowering a month before the others and I cross it to a strain I got that came frmo some buds from JA... the buds we got the seed from were a nice lively sativa but the plants we got from the seeds were definate blueberry types.... they were obviously hybrid seed just from observation.... so I got a load of those germing to be grown in a nice outdoor plot...

Also got some bubba kush/deep chunk cross 10 days into veg.

probably a couple of other i 've forgotten:biggrin:

mr.brunch

Veteran
whats good atm uk? i got one of my own cross, and 3 deep straw diesel, which are 3 wk into flower(clones waiting to find the best) they reeeek.
got kqk x chem ibl lined up next

Hi all new here hello from north east uk gods country got some outdoor purple maroc curing as I type shit year weather wise never mind got some tga jack the ripper inside 62 days in and dank dairy jacks surprise 55 days think those beans were freebies also pm cuttings from out doorplants was going to keep a mother but she flowered under 24 /0 so wacked her in tent coming down tonight peace ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351963138.215020.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351963166.389548.jpg outdoor pm's ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351963279.791636.jpg indoor pm's

SupaFunk

Veteran
Welcome aboard Bob!

Nice looking girls. How did you fare in the great outdoors this year, with all that shit weather?

To say this years weather was poor would be an under statement I got over ten oz last year outdoor 4 this year plants were late out this year due to frosts in spring so not as big then rain rain and more rain then autumn wich was perfect last year was drizzle fog and frosts even had snow on them first time for that one pm's are hardy ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352025557.926889.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352025584.045382.jpg harvested nov 1

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
To say this years weather was poor would be an under statement I got over ten oz last year outdoor 4 this year plants were late out this year due to frosts in spring so not as big then rain rain and more rain then autumn wich was perfect last year was drizzle fog and frosts even had snow on them first time for that one pm's are hardy View attachment 190755 View attachment 190756 harvested nov 1

those would make great christmas card pictures!

That was my first thought merry Xmas every body I've got a few hfh beans for next year thats whAt brought me to this place anyone from the uk grown any hfh strains got Scottish brown 07 hashplant and another I can't remember totally baked got the house to my self with a jar of tga jtr pm's not cured yet smell like sweet coffee apart from one plant was small and first to finish and smells like wet coal on afire

Latest posts

Latest posts