What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Growers thread

Hippo

:)
icon14.gif

G

nice one

nice one

:D :D :D nice idea for a thread truecannabliss :D :D :D
Hello all in the UK :)

Marley

Nice one

Nice one

:D

One Love and peace to all the grower in the uk and all round the world. Love your plants, be one with your plants and the smoke will be turely divide.

Jah love

Peace out

Nice one truecannabliss

Each person we teach / each cutting we give away reduces the price of SOAP BAR

- lets make it so they cant give the crap away !!!!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Without going into which county/city, were are we all,
England personally, do we have peeps from all uk here?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey True,

Hey True,

Just had a Peek in your gallery mate,
How smelly is the white rhino to grow?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dolomote lime

dolomote lime

hi to all
does anyone know where to get dolomite lime from in london. i have only found it abroad and they dont ship it . any help would be mutch apreciated

ojd

Morganic

Hello Brits, another UK'er here. Where are you gettin' the bulbs Hippo....i think im paying over the odds?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
i 4 one as a uk grower find this to be a gr8 idea, situated in the north i am going to be glad of the "networking" possibilities this could provide, as stated b4, to trade clones or methodology, and just chat about life in this great nation of ours

G

me from the middle as well,all ukers unite .come im the chat and talk as well ,its fun
:wave:

T

tricky

hi there uk's

dam right hazy also from the middle come on uk'ers get in there

SHAMOAN :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts