What's new

UK Growers thread

Dr. D

Veteran
Yeh ring them..best way to get a response..they pissed me right off last time i ordered from them..make sure they actually got what you order in stock when you make the order other wise theyl wait till they got it in to send the stuff...peace

Blackmelo

Lol thx u guys, I gave them a call today and they knew straight away who I was lol. He goes, oh yeah, ur that dude waiting for the electronic ballast.
I'm like yeah, and the reason I am calling is cause you haven't replied to my emails...?
He says it will be arriving tomorrow. Woohoo.

Edit: Well, they seem to be out of stock. I'm still waiting. At least I kinda know what is going on now...

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's just about 12/12 time folks... there was growable light at 6:00 hours today.
It's now 18:00 hours... still growable :D

you heard it here first... lol

jah bless dL

Last edited:

Blackmelo

can someone please explain the weather to me?

It was snowing here again. End of march and it is still snowing! I was planning on beeing able to air out my grow constantly at this point but it is still too cold for that.

GLOBAL WARMING, piss off.

Am dreading what it is going to be like in 10 years time...

G

hi all, wicked idea for a thread nice 1. good to see and hear from others from in the uk. i myself am from the east mids and on 1st indoor grow, on 13th day of lower learnt so much from peeps off this site.
any1 went to last yrs hemp expo at wembley? any1 going to this yrs in coventry? maybe see some of you there who knows,,,,

T

tricky

i'm going its local july i think ..... ok i need some screen come on guys any ideas help

tricky

G

yeah sure blackmelo u can check out the expo here www.ukhempexpo.com its 28th-30th july at the ricoh arena coventry. there are seminars, loads of advice, products, u name it its there lol. be gr8 to meet up with some fellow icer's. i'll be defo go and check it out for a day, im about 50miles away. a m8 brought some cheese seeds from big buddah, and got a nice nug of blue cheese cured to perfection to sample free of charge,,, went down well i must say, very well.

G

ok tricky we can arrange nearer the time and talk shop over some nice herb

G

A plan indeed it seems, lets hope more see this thread and come along 2

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Here looks like you've got a party going on here :D

I used to live in the midlands, by Shrewsbury, then down south round Southampton area :joint:

Actually met up with an old friend from Nottingham last weekend, looks like he'll be starting to grow soon too after I gave him some seeds :biglaugh:

We WILL overgrow this planet :sasmokin:

G

:wave: A party for sure the more the merrier....
keep spreading the knowledge Alex F, keep passing those seeds and clones to friends together we all can make a difference and educate the world. :joint:

MoSi

OOOps soz DrD, havent logged in 4 ages. i WAS growing Durban poison & "Pure" but i tried the DB seeds first & only one of them cracked & produced a root! What a rip off! the second lot are all showing signs now so fingers crossed...

While im at it.. can anyone give me an idiots guide for when to put outside? move em in/out?...leave em in the greenhouse? How big before i put em out? etc etc etc...

cheers!

G

hey guys Southern UK Grower here, I am preparing for an outdoor grow by having an indoor grow. I have some early misty and hawaii x skunk1 in my cupboard. I also have a bubblegum clone and possibly a white rhino. I currently have six plants in there and one seperated as it seems to be a he. Took this yesturday.

I was bored and stoned so added a couple of 125 watt cfl's

Good luck with the grows

Kreenfinger

hey guys...
i was thinking to go to the hemp n hydro expo in cov too... are tickets still available does anyone know?

cheers
kreef