What's new

UK Growers thread

jakonthestak

brightside said:
Hi - my information is that there is only one cheeze from the manor - the one I have - and by the sound of it the one you have too Jak
Yup sounds like you have the same one :D
the other after i asked doesnt even look like
the one we have :D any pics?
and glad to hear its still being shared :D

Last edited:
No Pics at the moment (except the 39 pics from the ICCUP - if you can find them - 39 is a first back cross - commonly known as 'back to the cheese' - so it looks similar (its a bigger budder but not quite so strong)

Next time you are in the 'dam look in on Homegrown Fanatseeds
(just round the corner from the HomeGrown Fanatsy coffee shop in N.Z. Vorburgwal) and mention the Cheeze - cause when i was in last november I was told that they were working with it (I have no idea who gave it to them )

Also I find that the top of the menu from the quality coffee shops
is as strong as my cheeze - but different - but if you are hydro you may be getting a couple of % more THC - so this may not be true for you - But It is always nice to try some new tastes

Look forward to seeing your pics :wave:

TalkWeed

hey im another uk guy, midlands area :)

i smoked sum cheese the other day got a Q of it :D so i know its going around somewhere heheh.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
im loving that cheese up here...had absoloutley no problems with it so far apart fron the smell, hahaha, and thats no bad thing if u can deal with it.

Aroma

hi another south uk grower here. good to see a thread about uk growing/products . I'm interested in finding ingredients for a good soil mix from easly avialable and cheap sources (like b+q or local garden centers) . Recently orded biobiz allmix , from the highland co and was sent the light mix instead, it was expensive for P+P with the weight of the soil, and when i found what looked like half a rotting shoe in the light mix I decided to use whatevers available localy from now on. an ok basic mix is one 3rd arther bowyers john innes no 3 , one 3rd perlight and one 3rd peat or coir based potting compost. But then theres the business of weather to add lime and what type and fish blood bone etc, and how all this interacts with our dodgy tap water etc. Maybe an RO filter is the answer to south uk tap water , whatever an RO filter is lol , maybe there is a uk equivalent. best wishes everyone, Aroma

T

tricky

aroma try www.growell.co.uk think they have a store near you also why not try growing in cocco its simple clean and easy and also better results pm me if ya need any help

tricky

Aroma

thankyou tricky, i've heard a lot of good things about coco and i've also had excellent service from growell , i just ordered from highland co because i saw the seeds i wanted there, i think it was just a simple mistake with the wrong soil, and i coultn't be bothered to call them to rectify it. Now iv'e found this site and SB ill get seeds from there , as i always use to use seeds direct which were run by gypsy and very good service too. im gonna look into this coco business. cheers mate

MoSi

hi there Brits...
just cracked my seeds... lets hope for a warm summer as im going outside this year!

Dr. D

Veteran
Hi Mosi what strain ya growin outside?
Hopefully il be puttin down some Afghani x Ducksfoot..hopin for a good summer :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all :wave:

Good to see folk in the UK growing their own. Played with our own indoor cultivar, outdoor/glasshouse last year. It was ok, but couldn't stand the -8 frost.

Need to play with specific (early) outdoor strain this year, perhaps 'Outsider' or 'Early Girl' (have outdoor pips in hand),,,Please can I ask the outdoor HEDS - Has anyone ever grown the strain 'Outsider' (HQS), or 'Early Girl' outdoor?

thanks in advance, peace n flowers, docleaf :joint:

Last edited:

Blackmelo

hello from the midlands :wave:

Any1 know what is up with growell? I've been waiting a whole week for my order and nothing yet.
They are not answering emails which has never happened before either...