What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

indifferent

Veteran
I should be getting a load of Rosebud S1s soon, I'm really looking forward to trying those, it's supposed to be like an even better Flo and Flo is killer.

J

jingles

Rosebud sounds good, keep us all posted how they do. gunna have to crack some of these..
DSC02538.JPG

indifferent

Veteran
Are those original SOL packs or the new re-releases? The Sweettooth should have some kilelr phenos. I liked it a lot when i ran it but Blockhead was better.

J

jingles

Are those original SOL packs or the new re-releases? The Sweettooth should have some kilelr phenos. I liked it a lot when i ran it but Blockhead was better.

Originals.. We had a autoflower girl out of this swt#3 pack that was awesome.. cherry flavour with massive resin..:biggrin:

iza-cained

ive had both budda`s in dam and exodus in uk,,,, budda`s version is a good one but i personally think homegrown fantaseeds is the closest.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What grows around comes back around...

picture.php

.. UK Exodus Cheese ,, if that's what yo'll still calling it now-a-days? ,, bio-biz,, then wrap it over in a hype folk believe in,, spit it back out like a dirty regurgitation! Been there done that .. back murking it out again, just like we did last summer.. :bandit:

Keep pushing the boarders back...

Last edited:

indifferent

Veteran
Yeah, that's the Exodus cut, recognise that nasty thing anywhere! If using Biobizz with her in bloom you'll see Phosphorous def, there isn't enough of it in Biobizz for her, she is a hog for the stuff. Biobizz grown Exodus Cheese tends to be leafier too as there is the wrong ratio of N to Phos for the Cheese's needs. If wanting to keep it organic, Plagron Alga Bloom will give you the necessary Pk boost she needs. BAC do an organic Pk too but it's stupidly expensive.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Another new one...

Another new one...

Here's a little side-project I'm working on for a friend, seeing as I had some fresh pollen handy - Appalachia X JLo. Should be fun, and produce some very, very fruity and dank specimens, I hope! Definitely won't be any spares of these I'm afraid - before anyone asks - but obviously any test-plants grown out will be displayed wherever and whenever possible...;)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice new cross Elevator Man :yes:

Yeah, that's the Exodus cut, recognise that nasty thing anywhere! If using Biobizz with her in bloom you'll see Phosphorous def, there isn't enough of it in Biobizz for her, she is a hog for the stuff. Biobizz grown Exodus Cheese tends to be leafier too as there is the wrong ratio of N to Phos for the Cheese's needs. If wanting to keep it organic, Plagron Alga Bloom will give you the necessary Pk boost she needs. BAC do an organic Pk too but it's stupidly expensive.

Thanks.. but we make our own nutrients,, this clones gonna get beasted out on guano and seaweed tea. :D

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my cheese loved it's guano and seaweed :D
i use biobizz if my plants look hungry but usually what i mix with the soil is enough to see them through. i think ive used about quarter of a litre of biobizz bloom in the last year

hey Elevator Man i was following a van the other day that was something to do with a lift company.
on the back was a bumper sticker that bore the legend -
"Elevator Men do it up and down" :D

V.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Well, that's always been my credo with weed too really - they go up and down, although I generally prefer up. With the 13th or 99th floors being particularly fun places to stop off at...;)

I took my handle from a track called 'Elevator Man' by Kaleidoscope (the US outfit, not the fey whimsy-peddlers from GB) - it's one of my fave psych-rockers, although it wasn't on any of their albums - I think it was a B-side of a single.

http://www.last.fm/music/Kaleidoscope/_/Elevator+Man

Some guy actually contacted my last year about a union dispute they were having within Otis Elevators, and wanted my opinion! He thought I must be a real elevator man...;)

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
/\ Shes Looking happy there John...have u run this cut loads before or is she quite new to you....does she come recommended?!

Ive run a few times however i put her to one side and started chasing unicorns, whilst this happened i lost her :( I have just recently, well i say recently about 3-4 mths ago got his cut from heath as he hads been reworking it...so im please and fukin over the moon!!!

I havent had anything that has beat this for yeild and all round shit for commy and it can make people para out but i like to smoke her alot :)

some old pics....

picture.php

picture.php

B

BeAn

Some guy musta been way high that night..jaja..:)

Some guy actually contacted my last year about a union dispute they were having within Otis Elevators, and wanted my opinion! He thought I must be a real elevator man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts