What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
being able to grow bud oudoors propperly in the UK is massive bro,,,,,,,,,if its a propper landrace il bloody establish it:)

im going camping this season,,,,me an a few mates are gona get a nice family tent and some propper camping gear an have a 10 day holiday,,,,,nice barbq,,filet stakes,,,,yeh man,,,i just need some hardy genetics,,,i was thinkin of feminizing derben poison,,,,i even was considering makin some fem Auto-flowers,,,,

bigwity

Veteran
the point is to produce a plant that grows quick and is super hardy and that give you bud why do i need to explain. englishrick you are with me aint you, if you saw the hemp you would see why it would be worth exploreing

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro,,,if i was with you when you seen that field of hemp, :),,, my mind woulda been buzzin with crazy hyperthtical ideas:)

ive been dreaming about isolating THC an some how making an already indigonous plant produce THC glands,,,then we just "hash it" for fun,, :0,,,,

its a dream, ,,,id love to see the movie

Last edited:

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
guys-i don't want to piss on your plantation (and i could be wrong here) but will the hemp fields not have males in it? In fact-don't they focus on growing males in hemp production-because they want the fibre and males have taller and thicker stems. That's what i've read/been told-not 100% on it though

cheers
eddieS

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I think you are probly right about the male hemp Eddie (although there were deffo Female Hemp plants in a field in Kent a few years back),and that may explain why the plants seemed so quick tall and vigorous....But they might still be a particularly vigorous strain and the Hemp males would still happily shag the Ganja females and make a hybrid that would be more suited to our climate but...Left to its own devices to pollinate openly and grow annually u r right methinks it would get more and more hempy...But it doesn't have to be left to its own devices so who knows!? A strain that was a quarter hemp after initial F1 cross then a gen of BXing might still be worth a smoke but with some of the Hemps hardiness etc. Bit like the Lowryder/Ruderalis/Auto ting if people are managing to get half-decent smoke from Semi-Auto's then I dont see why a Semi-Hemp couldn't be smokable....But Are people getting Half-Decent smoke from Semi-Auto's or is that all BS? Anyone tried any! JBo

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeh man,,,,its exactly like Rudy and Auto`s,,,,,if we could take a plant Indigonous allready to the UK, make it grow reain glands,,,,wow,, we could hash the lot londinium bro,,,even if the best traits only last 4 seasons, thats good enough for me,,,can you emagine it, it would be AMAZING,,,i wana make buds grow outa the pavement

bigwity

Veteran
if they grow for rope its males if they grow for seeds for fishing or oil they use male and female. the fields are seperated.
rick when we first saw them when i was a teen we chopped loads down and set up a henry hoover with a big gauze we thought we could scape the resin off the inside of the hoover pipe. we burned it with a blow torch after half a hour the hoover bag burst into flames and the tar|resin was horrible. stupid i know but this was b4 internet and i was well dumb

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
....But Are people getting Half-Decent smoke from Semi-Auto's or is that all BS? Anyone tried any! JBo

yeah, LDN, i tried some last year. They were a cross made by a friend, started budding properly in August and turned out more than decent-they produced some v nice, strong, crystal covered buds. They were Early Sk x Oasis x Hash Plant.
here's one at planting in the spring-i don't have pics of them budding as i had no PC of my own last summer-but trust me they were more than worth the effort-in fact seeing them growing next to normal indoor strains (PoG, AK) convinced me to concentrate on early/semi-auto's for outdoors this year.
If someone could find a way of mixing some drug genetics into a commercial field of hemp and harvesting them-obviously-the results could be BIG

cheers
eddieS

B

British_Bulldog

Hey guys,

Interesting thread - I don't have chance to go through 132 pages right now, although will try soon, lol, but am wondering What's generally regarded as the overall best UK clone apart from UK Cheese?

Blues?
something else?

Peace

Last edited:
B

BeAn

hey guys, cool idea...i think that world of seeds have hybrids of GM hemp...:)

Personaly id not use hemp to hybridise, why no use Danish/northern genes, they are early genes not auto, some semi auto..they are essentialy lanraces, i mean the leb27 has been inbred for 30 years, it does show though mind, id like to see how an outcross does...defo turn to hemp with no selection, any weed will turn to hemp in northern climates if left to itself....take it to africa, hmmm..:chin:

bigwity

Veteran
took a drive to the hemp fields last night only to find 8 foot wire fences up everywhere so i dunno whats going on there this year they were ploughing though so somthing is going down fingers crossed for a weed for science crop hey, better sharpen up the wire cutters

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
why no use Danish/northern genes, they are early genes not auto, some semi auto..they are essentialy lanraces, i mean the leb27 has been inbred for 30 years,

yeah-i've been looking at what some of the Danes and Finns are doing with their acclimatised outdoor strains and frankly i wouldn't have believed what they are achieving had i not seen the pics-it's incredible. We need some of that shizzle for our outdoor efforts IMO

eddieS

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I would have thought that large groups of strains like Leb27, Flo and Purpurea Ticenisis would be good to 'spread widely' outdoors in the UK. Far better than cross-breeding with hemp strains anyway.

If you could set up open pollenation between those strains, or ones like them, you'd almost guarantee a good selection of early-flowering but sativa-leaning, mostly purple hybrids suitable for the UK next year. Let them go again a year later, and they would be fairly acclimatised, I would have thought. They're all pretty 'waterproof' too when it comes to rain, so they'd handle a damp autumn better than most.

If you're spreading down Wymondham way, I would guess it's much drier than most parts of the UK too. A lot of airbases nearby though, so there's always a chance there might be more 'eyes in the sky' than above your average field! ;)

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
What's generally regarded as the overall best UK clone apart from UK Cheese?

hey BB, you're going to have to read the thread to find out (when you got a spare 2weeks)

for me 2 really stand out 1. Madsat (v rare+hard to get) and 2. Fives times/shaker (a NL#5XHaze) again v hard to get

cheers
eddieS

bigwity

Veteran
I would have thought that large groups of strains like Leb27, Flo and Purpurea Ticenisis would be good to 'spread widely' outdoors in the UK. Far better than cross-breeding with hemp strains anyway.

If you could set up open pollenation between those strains, or ones like them, you'd almost guarantee a good selection of early-flowering but sativa-leaning, mostly purple hybrids suitable for the UK next year. Let them go again a year later, and they would be fairly acclimatised, I would have thought. They're all pretty 'waterproof' too when it comes to rain, so they'd handle a damp autumn better than most.

If you're spreading down Wymondham way, I would guess it's much drier than most parts of the UK too. A lot of airbases nearby though, so there's always a chance there might be more 'eyes in the sky' than above your average field! ;)

airbase? are you sure you dont know me seems strange you mention airbase

B

BeAn

yeah-i've been looking at what some of the Danes and Finns are doing with their acclimatised outdoor strains and frankly i wouldn't have believed what they are achieving had i not seen the pics-it's incredible. We need some of that shizzle for our outdoor efforts IMO

eddieS

fuck yeah. those guys are on top of their game, the G.Gold/D.Passion F3 were potent n skunky, done in september.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts