What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

indifferent

Veteran
Nice new cross Elevator Man :yes:

Thanks.. but we make our own nutrients,, this clones gonna get beasted out on guano and seaweed tea. :D

Ah, she loves seaweed as it has plenty of K and a bit of P, seaweed, molasses and high P guano are ideal for her, the molasses has an NPK of around 1-0-5 so is a good source of K, seaweed extract is generally 3-1-5. Biobizz, Earth Juice, Plagron and most other organic nutes are nothing more than guano, seaweed, molasses, brewed in a tea then filtered through a 75 micron filter and bottled. They sometimes add humic/fulvic acid or stick the humic/fulvic in a different bottle.

Well, that's always been my credo with weed too really - they go up and down, although I generally prefer up. With the 13th or 99th floors being particularly fun places to stop off at...;)

I took my handle from a track called 'Elevator Man' by Kaleidoscope (the US outfit, not the fey whimsy-peddlers from GB) - it's one of my fave psych-rockers, although it wasn't on any of their albums - I think it was a B-side of a single.

http://www.last.fm/music/Kaleidoscope/_/Elevator+Man

Some guy actually contacted my last year about a union dispute they were having within Otis Elevators, and wanted my opinion! He thought I must be a real elevator man...;)

Hehe, I used to drive past the Otis factory most weekends, it's on the A65 between Skipton and Keighley. It's a huge place stuck in the countryside, looks so out of place, this big factory in rolling green dales.

I too prefer ups than downs, currently reaching the stratosphere every day smoking El Yucateca, screwed up the yield by stunting her early with an experimental soil mix, but she's not missing any of the rocket fuel/herbal amphetamine qualities. I'm chopping the Oaxacan that has been exposed to UV in a couple of days, hoping that one will have a fair altitude to it's high too. I've got 2 West African females and at least 2 Durban females just started flowering so hopefully I'll be able to explore the higher reaches of highness this year.

I checked out that kaleidoscope track a while back, it's been on my MP3 player ever since. If i'd chosen my online id according to my fave track I'd have been Frankenstein after the Edgar Winters instrumental or Summertime Blues after the Blue Cheer psychedelic massacre of the Eddie Cochrane classic. lol

Ive run a few times however i put her to one side and started chasing unicorns, whilst this happened i lost her :( I have just recently, well i say recently about 3-4 mths ago got his cut from heath as he hads been reworking it...so im please and fukin over the moon!!!

I havent had anything that has beat this for yeild and all round shit for commy and it can make people para out but i like to smoke her alot :)

Looks great John, can you tell uss what root products you are using cos those root balls are very impressive.

chizzleonetime

"just threw some NLxg13ww into the tent today "
john ive had a mother of nl x g13 widow for a year now and i love the stuff.
whats this new reworked version about? cut i have isnt the best yielder but is a nice stinker, its all about the taste of the nl x g13 widow for me dont think its that potent compared to stuff like white rhino and cheese but its a lovely smoke deffo a keeper

chizzleonetime

we dont pay for clones round here jpm :) , but if you were to buy cuts off the streets near me you would pay 4-5 quid each maybe discount if you need hundred varies grower 2 grower some charge a tenner for blues

bigwity

Veteran
hey guys ive read this whole thread from the start im a norfolk boy born n bred strong in the arm thick in the head and im loving the sound of old boy blue and mudhaze proper east anglian styleee. i personally am growing a phat sativa that i found in some secluded woods near a town called wymondham many miles away it had gone to seed. i bred a few and it was so nice althogh massive plants the bud is quiet small the leaves are dark dark green with blueish tints at the serated tips. it smells real piney one pheno was more sativa than the other but both were real sat dominent one yielded much higher ive still got both of them today due to cloneing the two phenos are both in flower at about 3 weeks im having ph trouble at the min and the leaves are curling so i wont take pics till its sorted. i also know of a well old hippy who used to grow in pheasant pens back in the 60s 70s and he says his plants still come up today. he said they used to grow male and female knock the seeds out and and cut it all up and smoke it no fuss. then he started just keepin patchs of females which no longer grow. but the males and females still come up every year.if you want old school genetics look nofurther.

indifferent

Veteran
Hmm, old 60s genes that have become acclimaties to Norfolk? You have yourself the beginnings of a landrace there, in fact, if it is fully acclimated and thriving, then it;s already a landrace. If you can, collect as many seeds of it as you can and spread em around as many folks as you can, get them to sow them on any unused spots they can find, then we can try to establish a proper landrace population in the UK.

bigwity

Veteran
the same strain was grown by the persons best friend who is dead now rest his soul and he grew his next to a water pit in a field low enough so they didnt grow above the fields line of view and they still come up most years not every but most and he recons that was the first smoke people had round here and he had crossed it with some seeds he got out of bird feed. they grow loads of hemp round here big field fulls
i was thinking of doing a stealth grow in the middle do you guys think it would work.
find me some old boy blue seeds or a clone and ill gladly show you the old school plants

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bit of Wymondham IBL eh!...Marvellous stuff....Im sure a few ganja plants could be stealthed amongst a Hemp feild no probs...I say do it Bigwity....'Who Dares wins Rodder's'. Spread those babys Nationwide til they come up all over blighty! lol. Good Luck JBo ;]

bigwity

Veteran
i dont think they will have time to finish tbh as the hemp grows sooooo quick then they chop it down i remeber the first time we saw a hemp field omg i thought id died n gone to heaven, then my dreams were dashed still bagged a load up and tried to make honey oil to no avail. sorry londinium do you know of a town called wy mond ham. whos jbo? im a newb to ic its soooo much better than rollitup

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to confuse Bigwity I am Jbo(and Londinium). Like LLP I too have friends in Wymondham(pronounced 'Windham' usually) and they have been known to grow the odd plant...lol! Norfolks always had good growers since I can remember. If hemp fields are a no no then maybe just find a good guerilla spot or 2 for next spring....If u plant a couple in a few diff places u should get a couple through the season....or if u just spread lots of seed and forget about them then hopefully they will pop up annually like they have elsewhere...;]

bigwity

Veteran
mate i think i know who you know if you know what i mean brainskan style, i take it you are part of the party scene we got here then. narfolk is lush sorry if you dont know what im on about.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FUK YEH,,,,,,,,can we realy make a landrace fro the UK,,,,,,eh guys?,,,,,,can you emagine what fun we would have if this thing grew like other weeds in the UK,,,,,,,

how the fuk can we get this job done,,,,il work with it,,,,im going camping this season,,,il fukin establish it in a massive massive park

bigwity

Veteran
does any1 know if you can cross hemp with proper cannabis because the hemp plants they grow round here are only in the ground for 2 months and they are like 9 foot and they grow outside. and it really dont matter what sort of wheather we have they still get massive they are like steriod plants i swear. if only you could get a bit of tch back in the hemp after all the years of it being bred out and keep the vigouros growth youd be laughing

bigwity

Veteran
i imagin its sterile now i think about it the government dont even give youa inch do they it would be good to find out for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts