What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Somas Free tibet is somethink i keep meaning to try..soma passed me 3 cuts years back.....NYCD ,,Buddahs sis,,an free tibet,,,i lost the free tibet an never smoked a nug,,,gutted

hay doc,,,,what did the FT do to the WW, ??,,,,,,im guessing solomon had a prized widow and hit it with a select freetibet male??

i was just talking with indiff about your experence with MNS spice,,,,,it looks prommising,,,,i bet spicy cheese F2 is cool:)

indiff loves curry weed:),,,,i cant say ive ever tried it:),,,,,,but i remember SPICE being dicribed on the seed packs as "ecential for curry lovers"

[EDIT]......check this out

Spice up your life with MRS. NICE! She is bubbling with rapid growth , well endowed and an absolute beauty as her name suggests. Her pedigree has blossomed out of the union of a Hawaiian indica x Hawaiian sativa and is a stable hybrid that no curry eater can live without.Probably one of the most upright self supporting plants you will ever grow Spice finishes within 9 weeks but you can find a phenotype that will be ready in 7 weeks with some good selection. Spice is a good all round plant that would be welcome into any garden.This is a plant that would win a beauty show if it wore a bikini...asthetically she is a tribute to mother nature .Large sprayed out leaves, a thick strong stem and a green color deep and rich...Put some SPICE into your life!

spice_1.jpg

Last edited:

indifferent

Veteran
I do indeed love curry weed. Ak47 x Hawaiian Delight was one of the spiciest, pretty potent as well, lost the cut a long time ago, still have some seeds i think.

I'm interested in crossing high terpene indicas such as X18 to spicy sativas such as Colombian Gold and Highland Oaxacan Gold. The Colombian is sandalwood and spices, the Oaxacan is beech, pine, woodsy, I like the taste of both vey much and they both have divine highs, but to get the full flavour they need careful, slow drying and curing to preserve what terpenoids they do have otherwise you end up with something lacking in flavour and reminiscent of hay.

I think if you took 10 people and gave them pure Haze and the same pure Haze crossed to an indica (such as Nev's Haze) they would all like the hybrid better because it would have more terpenes and more taste/smell. Myself, I prefer the nuances and greater altitude of the pure sativa effect, but growing them is problematic and they often lack taste, so hybridisation is the way.

Goldfinger is a good example of adding terpenes to a pure sativa, it tastes much better than a pure Malawi, is much easier and more productive to grow and has most of the Malawi high there, a very nice plant and very welcome as a totally different type of sativa experience to the usual hazes.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if ya like curry,,ya need to try Mumtaz in Bradford,,,,wow bro wow:):)

ive got a badass batch of X18 commin,,,doc knows:):),,,,,,,thats gona be my first real polen storage project,,,,,im going with blood viles an silica:),,,,,il save some:),,,,,i figure x18 is worth savin

im lookin for high CBD too:)

indifferent

Veteran
Ahem, I lived in Bradford for nearly 9 years, 7 of them in the Great Horton district, had one house maybe 50 yards from the Mumtaz. The smell of curry did wonders for covering up grow smells! lol

Three years in a row I did the good curry guide for the freshers week magazine so I ate in most of the curry houses in Bradford, which is a lot.

I've been wanting to do Mr Nice Spice for ages but with them costing a fair few quid and me having an extensive seed collection, I've never stumped up the cash.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the fried fish at Mumtaz bro,,:)wow:)

i fancy it too,,,i recon in time we will defo see a keeper snip of the spice,,,thankgos shanti aint the type to pack-up an quit.....im defo gona buy his mango haze sooner or later too,,no doubt,,,

so many possibilitys,,,too many to do them all at once:)

i still not grown a propper DJ bluberry.....ive never tasted DJ`s style,,,,,,BlueCheese has made me crave the full-on BB from DJ,,,

indifferent

Veteran
Blueberry pisses all over Cheese from a great height imho, one is true conoisseur weed, makes the other look like the bog standard commercial fare it is.

Mumtaz was usually out of my price range, being a student. There are many, many cheap but shit hot places there tho.

There are loads of Mr Nice strains I want to grow, but god knows when I'll get round to them.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
After scoffing half a 'Black Grape' blotter at lunchtime, I'm really glad I didn't get stuck here this afternoon, or I'd have been all over the place with all this food chat! Hilarious. I guess the jury's out on the crackling sativas phenomenon.

What I really want to know is, why no-one's ever done a dark chocolate Wispa, Aero or Flake, for that matter. Now that would be exciting. And on that bombshell, I have to go out again...;)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a wispa is like a time machine made by cadbrys,,,,,set for the 80`s,,,close your eyes and preapre to be young again:)

they did a gold wispa,,,,:),,,its not as impressive as it sounds tho:),,,,,,i bet the goldfinger is better;)

Blueberry pisses all over Cheese from a great height imho, one is true conoisseur weed, makes the other look like the bog standard commercial fare it is.

geez,,,,would i find this level in 1 pack??,,,,,,,,i need to see this,,,,i friggin hate growing seedlings indoors,,,,,,i feel like i need to move to somewhere mor chillin like spain to crack 100`s,,,,,,bloody hassle this indoor breeding:),,,,i love it tho..init:)

indifferent

Veteran
You would find something that good in the old DJ blueberry, dunno about the modern one, it's different.

i have some old Blueberry seedlings just started, hoping to find a new keeper like my old one.

They did do a dark chocolate Flake for a short while, they were awesome, especially with ice cream.

Black Grape blotter eh? Sounds intriguing. I've been having some very psychedelic days lately thanks to the NHS, got two different medications prescribed for depression and anxiety and they combine rather nicely with weed, then there are the 30mg codeine pills I've been prescribed for my bad back, so all in all, been heavily medicated lately, leading to some blissed out days indeed.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im actualy supprized the uk dont have more old blueberrys clones from dj,,,,the skunks stand strong ,,i wonder why the true tasty clones dont shine through....weird:)

flake has morphed into many forms,,,,lol:),,,dark flake,,,,diped flake,,,,diped white flake,,,,geezz to many to mention:)

indifferent

Veteran
The true tasty things like Blueberry tend to not have the same qualities as things like Blues and Cheese.

Cheese, Blues and other skunky type things have become so popular because they are easy to clone, easy to grow, yield good, etc etc.

Blueberry and others have exceptional qualities but often drawbacks in how easy they are to clone, how easy to grow, how much they yield, how much they stretch, flower longer than 8-9 weeks etc.

I mean, how many people do you know who have never flowered anything past 60 days and never will?

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
really entertaining read chaps-now i'm fucking starving-i could murder a curry but the one indian in this god forsaken place closed at 11. shit.

lovely BSat, Jingles,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FFA set a new standard at 70 days,,,,

i allways say cheese is 65,,,,,,,i want that extra pumping smell an i find i honks in the late weeks with low pk:):)

id love to see anything "on a level" when it comes to taste,,,,,,,ive got high hopes for x18:)

indifferent

Veteran
That is absolutely stunning mate, one of the nicest Dj plants I've seen, great work!

My keeper Blueberry was a big yielding girl who grew big, chunky dense buds and smelled and tasted of blueberries. The volume of her odour was greater than the Exodus Cheese cut but it wasn't an obvious weed smell, just very sweet, floral and berry.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'd say that plant was a very Oaxacan leaning pheno.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
There's still a chance of replicating that one - I've got a few of those f3 seeds left, but also those 'Bilberry' seeds I made with the sativa f3 BB should stand a good chance of getting close too - the mystery smelly one and the Flo that's in the male should be able to firm up the buds and the aroma, I reckon, I'll be starting those asap, BTW...

indifferent

Veteran
That one was my preference rick, the taste and smell was just friggin incredible.

I'm looking forward to seeing those Bilberry Eman, i expect there will be some good stuff to come out of those.

I happen to have three Blueberry F3 seedlings a few days old, and 5 Blueberry x ZamalHaze seedlings the same age. I'm looking for the same keeper BBxZH pheno I had before, the BB pheno Eman really liked that had a 'Blueberry paint' smell and produced big, chunky, lime green buds with huge calyxes, best plant I've ever grown imho.

Attachments

• BB x Zamal DSCF0016.jpg
    BB x Zamal DSCF0016.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 9
  • BB x Zamal DSCF0017.jpg
    BB x Zamal DSCF0017.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 5
  • BB x Zamal DSCF0018.jpg
    BB x Zamal DSCF0018.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 6

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i like the idea its Oaxacan leaning pheno...sounds tasty,,looks amazing,,,an the yeald looks way way better than cheese or blue:)

taste an that honkytonk smell is almost Everything to me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts