What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Standaman

Oh cool i thought the "King" got their site shutdown lol ;)

Ah don't tease! I want the blues well i want a few strains to be fair.

I'm gonna have a lil butchers at your grow then

Thanks

H

Hazyfontazy

From what i've read they are a Uk collective/crew that put out some fine genetics, and i would very much like some!!

where they been putting these genetics ? what are they ? where have u read about them ? where do they hang ?

D

DoffCocker

google ugorg and you will the site, the genetics sound really good bu t the price is too high imho.

Standaman

google ugorg and you will the site, the genetics sound really good bu t the price is too high imho.

£60 too much? Thats the price of a half ounce.
It's not just about seeds i think it's great to support the British scene, we support Dutch,American and other companies.:2cents:

ive heard people up in stechford bham talking about the ogk sfv so someone up that end must have a cut circulating! is it worth the hype??? how does it compare to cheese? and is that clone you guys got of the ogk a s1 or an orriginal cut?

peace

the-weaver

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who the frig is talking about the SFV in the UK,,,,,ive been trying to get a cut of that for a long time now,,,,,are you sure its not OGKA,,,,SFV is not in curculation "yet",,,,

OGKA is said to be an S1 from lake taho in the USA,,,,will someone please correct me if im wrong:)

naw dawg lmfao u can get the ogk sfv seeds from thcbay
swerve has a bx2 male that he used to make seed! also you can get ogk sfv s1's from reserva privada ;)

its a og kush cutting from america but there are alot of these cuts now and alot of s1's available you aint too far out then if you know a few stech lads il pm ya!

H

Hazyfontazy

the abusive clone is held by a couple of friends for safe keeping,i havent grew it for a couple of years ,, i prefer ecsd lol

HashishinReidi

After seeing quite a few grows of thier stuff , it Sure is some top draw gear. you just have to look at alot of other people grows to see .

That it is Quality .The stuff i tried of a m8 was really a pukka toke.

T

theJointedOne

here is something from dank dairy seeds

here is something from dank dairy seeds

Dank dairy is out of the UK i believe. Here is there lemon venom JC pheno from seed. Cheers! :joint: I would love to cross the pond someday and burn wit da rastas in brixton

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.