What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BeAn

Dank dairy is out of the UK i believe. Here is there lemon venom JC pheno from seed. Cheers! :joint: I would love to cross the pond someday and burn wit da rastas in brixton

picture.php

some of them taste n smell like pineapples without any shadow of a doubt.:yummy:

H

Hazyfontazy

I would love to cross the pond someday and burn wit da rastas in brixton

brixton aint the nicest of places ,its one of the roughest towns in the country ,unless u know a rasta there i'd steer clear :2cents:,,

when u come over if u wanna burn pm me and u can burn wi me and i can take u to the bloke who made that strain :joint:

H

Hazyfontazy

Where in Harborne? Greenstream? You from Brum Hazy?

yes yes no ,but 25 years ago before indoor growing i had no choice but to get weed from brum(or wolvo) so know most the old brummies ,my family are from brum

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hay hazy,,,,,,,,i know you like the OGKA hybrids....ya know the FFA clone is making BIG ROUNDS in the UK nowadays,,,,,,,,init lads?,,,,,,,,,,FFA is allright:),,,MassSuperSkunk x OGKA selection by the honable CrazyCompser

good sh1t bro,,,,you can see the OKA in the FFA`s leaf shape,,,,,,,smells skunky and kushy with cream and xmass spice

Standaman

Ok wicked ain't used that place yet its 10 mins from my house and i get para, but i know a lad who works there.

Ah cool brums always had a steady flow and as you say wolves too.

Yeah i agree Brixton is NOT the place to go looking for rastas and i don't fear goin most places but that place is very sketch

Standaman

Aren't names more raving than locations?

I often think has anyones door ever been booted in from posting on sites such as this?

I know they have with people on Youtube

Standaman

Exactly Rick!

There's no need for me to tell anyone about anything cos i do nothing!

Did you hear about a drug dealer offering his services on Facebook!? Can you catch your breath at the mongols that pose with guns on the internet too!?

Kids of today eh?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats why i hate fbook,,,its not your info once you post it, members have no rights,,,,,,when i write on icmag i do it knowing its a gift,,,maybe im a curse i duno,,,1 way or another its not yours once you post it,,

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Once you post anything anywhere on the internet, it's not yours anymore.

Copy and paste....

Status
Not open for further replies.