What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hazyfontazy

Heard mates from Sparkhill talk of a Tiger cut years back but never saw or smoked it,unfortunately.....Will ask peeps when I go up to Midland's tho'.....Do u know anyting else 'bout her HF? JBo;]

your bang on there ,it was from that area ,,it was grown by afoaf ,he crossed a thai with cali orange ,1 of the first uk crosses i ever smoked it was a great high but took to long and didnt yield much ,i was reminiscing with a mate and it came up ,were gonna hunt him down see if the old afoaf still got it ,fingers crossed:joint:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hay VG,,,,i love the way you used the MH on the last week:),,,,,,,very cool,,,,,,any ovious improvements?????,,,,,,,,colours look good!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's certainly still growing! - hard to say about trics - i guess the proof of the cheese will be in the smoking so i'll let you know - that one will get harvested next week. my CMH lamp should arrive soon and i'll be leaving that in there for a grow or so to see the difference

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just orderd 10 Kelvin sunpulse bulb to go with the 24w PURple supliment floros i just got,,,,

im hoping to see what the colour purple will do to my plants:)

Ryu

Yo Verdant Green, love the way you grew the cheese wit a few subtle differences, please keep us posted how that affects the smoke n buds when you had chance to sample em.
Had some hydro NFT cheese the other week from afoaf and it was really floral, mines in soil and gets pretty dank.

Diggin what you doing with that 250 man

dreadvik

Nice pics V. can't believe that's 250watt! Puttin fair few of my mates to serious shame hehe :)

englishrick, ya dun know the score! :) I'm being tempted by coco drip fed pots tho unless i do my diy aero idea :)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aqua is the 1 Dread..:),,,,the way its Ionicly Ballanced makes it the best for taste,,,the PH is self regulating and if the plants demand PK the PH drops,,,i usedto grow in oil with guano ut a newbi used to outgrow me with AQUA on NFT once i tryed it i relized why this newbi was outgrowing me:)

indifferent

Veteran
yep ,twas the abusive :joint:

Good-oh. Because mine is one of the bushiest, branchiest, most chubby little bushes I've grown in a long time! Pics soon...

Correct-a-mundo, the abusive cut pollinated with an affie male.

The Abusive OG Kush cut, done by Elevator Man in soil:

9533DSCN2582.jpg

The Abusive x Affie in coco, done by me:

picture.php

I think the family resemblance is pretty striking, looks like the affie is pretty recessive in the cross.

Keen to see Elevator Man's pics of his pheno.

The Abusive cut is still in circulation

Two different phenos of Abusive x Affie are out in the wild

Easy to see how all the different OG Kush cuts came about innit, they are multiplying in front of our eyes! lol

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats the yeald like on that blues you got cannaB?,,,,,,,,,,ive never actualy grown the blues myself:),,,,,,,cheese take the mic outa my life,,,,but, i still find myself constantly buying blues from my local dealers,,,i just love that blue taste,,,sweet like candy blue like berry:)

cannaboy

smoking will commence in about 10 days but if you make a clone 2 weeks later flower it same as a cheese the bottom branches on plants left untrained is
picture.php

blues top branch, uk cheese botom branch

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
blues looks bigger but not by mutch,,,,,,

my Cheese is bad bro, nothin for yeald!,,,,if a cheese clone gets too big you get propper scraggy bottom bits too:(,,,<<<thats a sad face for once:),,,,,1 good thing is shes a propper trooper

is the cheese more musky and the blues mutch sweeter,,,, or am i wrong cannab???,,,im very interested

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Here's that OGK X PA pheno, which just went into flower last night - bushy as hell, and not remotely stretchy like the OGK - could be a good one. Oh, and I've finally gone fully organic now, as from last week (BioCanna), so we'll see if there's any major changes over the next few weeks...;)

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Respect to all the UK squad, had a forced sabbatical but back now. Love to everyone on the case and representing for the UK - and respect to the people helping me get back on my feet too.

Standaman

Yeah Snaps back up in here!! Wondered where ya got to mate, well your back so all is sweet now.

Does anyone know what's happened to the UGORG site i canny get on their homepage anyone getting the same problem?

bens lab

Yeah Snaps back up in here!! Wondered where ya got to mate, well your back so all is sweet now.

Does anyone know what's happened to the UGORG site i canny get on their homepage anyone getting the same problem?

It went down just as they went to amsterdam for the cup, they're back and are fixing it now.

Im just finishing up some of their blues/killerskunk seeds, smells nice so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.