What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
took my Blueberry cut to 12 weeks this time. window is 10-12. very light on the nutes this time, low N, but she still foxtailed like she does. im happy to conclude that it is genetic after this, the 4th or 5th run ive done.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VG

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I pulled out a fairly scrawny Cocoa Kush tonight, and have decided that rather than trying to cram a new plant in somewhere, I'm going to give the three test Bilberries the whole space to themselves for the remainder of the grow - they're at six weeks on Sunday. This does mean I'm going to have a hell of a long wait for any new stuff, as I'll have an empty cabinet to fill, but I'm hoping the Bilberries will produce enough to keep me going.

They certainly are getting chunky with the extra soil in the Airpots (though they're a little tall for my space - I'm going to chop off 2 rows of nodules in future, reducing the height by about 5cm), and the root development must be better, as the buds are much fatter than usual. The resin content is extremely promising, with great trim potential, as it's all down the bud leaves already, and smells divine on all three. There's a little separation in smells becoming apparent between the three, but they're all roughly in the right zone, and unmistakebly derived from that 'specia'l Blueberry, though hopefully this time with hard, weighty buds ;)

lovelightpower

Veteran
lovelightpower a while back a homey sent me a bunch of them psychosis sisters, he stopped runnin his because of how bad the smelled even with ridiculous amounts of filters, i look forward to testing out your psycho x biddy sister:dance013:

wow, sounds good.
you making me wanna run some more of those now!
good luck with them psycho-sisters mate.

Thor20

Anyone running much outdoor over here? What work well other than the autos? Wondered if there were any old timers with strains that have acclimatised to the uk over several years being grown here?

bigwity

Veteran
i have a mango cut we call mongo. 7 weeks and hardy as fuck the man i got it from only grows outside he pulls at 6 if weather is shit

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
cb on your dick again?
lol

have you got some extraction yet? If he is your best mate then he should have kicked your really hard up the arse while shouting 'get your fucking growroom sorted bro'-i'd do the same for a friend

otherwise-carry on men

funkymonkey

I pulled out a fairly scrawny Cocoa Kush tonight, and have decided that rather than trying to cram a new plant in somewhere, I'm going to give the three test Bilberries the whole space to themselves for the remainder of the grow - they're at six weeks on Sunday. This does mean I'm going to have a hell of a long wait for any new stuff, as I'll have an empty cabinet to fill, but I'm hoping the Bilberries will produce enough to keep me going.

They certainly are getting chunky with the extra soil in the Airpots (though they're a little tall for my space - I'm going to chop off 2 rows of nodules in future, reducing the height by about 5cm), and the root development must be better, as the buds are much fatter than usual. The resin content is extremely promising, with great trim potential, as it's all down the bud leaves already, and smells divine on all three. There's a little separation in smells becoming apparent between the three, but they're all roughly in the right zone, and unmistakebly derived from that 'specia'l Blueberry, though hopefully this time with hard, weighty buds ;)

Sounds good.

I've found something that might be rather special, fingers crossed. NL/Haze x Blueberry female that looks extremely BB dom and has the purple BB stems that have that special sweet floral aroma when rubbed and are a bit sticky feeling even in veg, shows preflowers on 24/0 and has really strong, thick stems and clones like a dream, just rooted some nice big 9 inch tall cuts of it I'm gonna veg 2 weeks then flower. Fingers crossed this plant is as close to the BB as it looks to be in veg. If it isn't, I'm going to keep wading through seeds to find one that is, I've got BB x Purple Power, BB x Purple Skunk/Mighty Mite, BB x Thai/Afghan, BB x Haze/Skunk and some others so I have a fair chance of eventually tracking one down.

Also, I found a bag of about 30 Bilberry seeds too so I might pop some of those later this year. I have decided that 2011 is the year I finally get back the lost Blueberry, Trainwreck and Colombian Gold I lost that form my top 3 fave smokes of all time. I've got three Colombian females to choose between so that one looks sorted, might have found a BB, once I do find a BB replacement, it's on to the Trainwreck.

funkymonkey

i have a mango cut we call mongo. 7 weeks and hardy as fuck the man i got it from only grows outside he pulls at 6 if weather is shit

All the KC Brains stuff is good outdoors, they were all bred outdoors in Holland. The best phenos of things like Leda Uno and Bahia Blackhead are as good as any elite you can find imho, the Leda Uno has a pheno that turns deep dark purple almost black and that one is very potent and tasty.

I love KC's Mango, the KC33 pheno yields immense, the Afghan pheno, the one bigwity has is as he says, an incredibly tough plant, very quick to flower and reeks of mangos.

bigwity

Veteran
spot on fm shes a good one for sure lucky i found out yesterday the person who germed the seed only had 1 seed and that was the pheno he got

funkymonkey

He was lucky then. The KC33 pheno would probably turn mouldy outdoors in the UK, indoors it gets really fat colas so you have to be ultra careful otherwise you get mould in the middle, massive airflow and lots of silicon. The affie pheno has these smaller but rock hard buds that are much more mould resistant, when my KC33 pheno was full of mould in the middle of it's huge cola the affie pheno was fine.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Psycho's Sister [Love Light Power] grew well outside a few seasons back :yes:

It withstood the rain,, slugs,, and bugs... unfortunately the plant was male,, but we lived and learned from it

picture.php

Peace out LLP,, good to see you back on your feet :canabis:

bannana man

Anyone running much outdoor over here? What work well other than the autos? Wondered if there were any old timers with strains that have acclimatised to the uk over several years being grown here?
mango does well outdoor and so do a of of kc brains stuff
the leda uno is the best by far along with bahia black head .
also biddy early is a good one

ive got some leda berry = leda uno x (krowberry x smurf)
and some uno o = leda uno x (agent orange x pynamite shiva)

both will be tested this year outdoors

bannana man

a question for any of you who grow cheese ....ive noticed a few of my friends who grow cheese have been getting problems ,,they keep getting rust spots which later turn the leafs brittle and yellow /brown ,,so i got a cut back off them and the same happen to me but it happen to me at week 7 it happens to them bang on week 5 each time and has done for the past 3 runs for them ,my mates think its there water ,,

anyone else get rust spots on your cheese cut ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts