What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkymonkey

The ones my friend had looked a bit different to the ones you had, that will be because they were different batches, right? He didn't have any hermies that I heard of, he was impressed with them he said and they looked good when I was there to see them, I have some pics on an old hard drive i think. Was it the purple Flo male you used for the ones we had? The one we took to be the Flo pheno was pretty purple.

GreenfingerzB

Hey greenfingaz, what's this plant? Looks really nice with those large calyxes and lime green colour, looks like a sat dom that would be my cup of tea.[/quote]

oppps.... that isnt my plant its eddieS i thought i quoted him correctly but clearly not the case lol

i was jsut stating how bad some guys really are...... seems like you guys have a grudge on cannaboy lol

last year i grew a couple of autoflowers outside... they wernt getting enough sun so they were pretty lame.. this year i scraping the autos... theree a waste of time in my eyes anyway...

i think ill definatly being investing in some of that for this year along with some rock phosphate... and maybe even some leaf mulch as it seems to help with smell and flavour .....

what would you lot class as your ultimate soil mix???

do people have any pure sativas in the uk

bigwity

Veteran
anyway the cheese x nl is drying and smells like fresh brewed coffee this morning isnt stinking all round the house anymore either. phew

funkymonkey

Aye, tis not a grudge, just a desire to have nowt to do with him cos he's way more trouble than he could ever be worth, long story.

Rock phosphate works but high P bat guano will be better imho, it breaks down quicker and produces great flavour.

I just gave about 300 auto seeds to a friend to run outdoors in S Europe this year, be interesting to see how he does, they are all different strains, most auto mtf crosses rather than lowryder hybrids so should be interesting.

There are some pure sats in the UK but not many, there's a Highland Oaxacan Gold cutting that is still around, I have a Colombian Gold too, but apart from that, I'm not sure, most people can't be bothered with pure sats.

bigwity

Veteran
cannaboy is everything i try not to be. he tells blatent lies even in the face of proof and has taken up to many posts in this thread thats all forever.

its nice to grow pure sats for a test on your abilitys now and again i get fed up worrying about the dreaded hermi though.

your columbo sound like a top one mate id like to run her at some point is she like the hog high wise im sure youve told me but i cant remember

funkymonkey

The Colombian has a high a bit different to the hog, the colombian is more mellow and daydreamy, it makes you feel warm and cosy and safe, the most happy, smily and comfortable high I know, just makes you have this big shit eating grin and the hours slide by.

Touch wood I've yet to see any signs of hermie in the Colombian.

Seeds are forming nicely on the plants I pollinated with the Colombian male, I pollinated Volunteer, SLH and Mazar-i-Sharif, the Mazar is the one that really interests me, heirloom sativa x landrace indica, should be worth a test grow at least methinks.

bigwity

Veteran
x18 ive heard they yield shit but have a hard buzz with mega trich coverage.

does any1 here have or grown the bin laden cut i heard two black blokes on a bus b4 xmas talking about it saying its the nicest smoke they have had blud lol.

made me wanna seek her out and find more info. i have room for 3 more strains now yay

the smells from the cheese x nl we have encountered
so far....
babysick
mango
fruity orange/mango/lemon
SKUNKY
CHEESEY
stale beer
coffee
chocolate
aniseed
ammoinia

shes a winner

Thor20

Bin Laden is the Vietnamese cut, a few people outside of there circle have it due it being found in grow houses.....it has a few other names, especially from the people who grow it and Bin Laden is the dealer name from what i can make out......very hardy, good yield, super stinky, quick finisher, quite special when grow with love.

bigwity

Veteran
Bin Laden is the Vietnamese cut, a few people outside of there circle have it due it being found in grow houses.....it has a few other names, especially from the people who grow it and Bin Laden is the dealer name from what i can make out......very hardy, good yield, super stinky, quick finisher, quite special when grow with love.
its a real shame its not around in our circle id love to try her, i sound like a broken record but there are just so many strains i wanna try i need a warehouse lol:)

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Good luck with the X18s LLP, intruiged to see how you get on.

My mouth is always watering reading about the many gems being grown around the UK. Hopefully karma will bring something stellar my way this year!

Thor20

Too often a few bad characteristics can put people off a strain that with a keen eye can produce something special. So glad we got folks in the UK running such a great variety, a few years from now and this whole county might have forgotten the dark days of gritty/wet crap......keep up the good work folks.

funkymonkey

Wonder what it is, the Viets usually grow either Big Bud or NL5xSkunk (M39) and neither are nowt special, the M39 can be nice if done well but it's still nowt special.. it yields huge with big rockhard buds and is a quick one, there are a few threads on M39 here.

J

jaded1

Didn't rate x18 much,loads of males(16 out of 20).Out of the 4 fems, 2 hermed after 4 weeks,full on balls everywhere!2 plants left were very tasty herb with complex smells of apples,citrus,skunk with some pine disinfecant smells,1 leafy with a small yield the other a very good yield.both frosty but not that potent really,found the buzz a bit boring,neither high or stoned.

<~Hades~>

lovelightpower a while back a homey sent me a bunch of them psychosis sisters, he stopped runnin his because of how bad the smelled even with ridiculous amounts of filters, i look forward to testing out your psycho x biddy sister:dance013:

Status
Not open for further replies.