What's new

UFO sighting in stephenville texas! 30 witnesses

the Rock

where is all the physical evidence, my wife is a UFO believer nutcase but until i see or hear about physical evidence its all HYPE show me something space aliens

treehuggers

ItsGrowTime said:
Another YT alien video. Also pretty spooky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vRE0o3usEE

Worst made puppet ever seen?

EDIT:

unicorns_csg010.jpg

OMG UNICORN IS FO SHO!!! :muahaha:

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
treehuggrers - What up man?
You got clout.
More post out ya mouth.
I mean, ain't that what it about?
Funny pic though, no doubt.
That shit look real!
Unicorns got UFO appeal.
Not sarcastic.
This thread's fantastic!
Ya'll keep talking out ya asses.
I keep supplying stick to the masses.

(Just was on my mind, no one take offence)

B4O2N0G

Thats just tree huggers pet horse with a dildo strapped to his head.I guess he is just into that type of thing..This isnt the new larry king live special on the stephenville sightings but its still interesting.

Larry King-UFOS-are they real?
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwKDjq3ZHdQ
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiFI3TpR1Ks&feature=related
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ESdeW4Nio&feature=related
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG4TFWn7yls&feature=related
Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQvsWlrfmu4&feature=related
Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nwSnHGccvo&feature=related

Last edited:

treehuggers

B4O2N0G said:
Thats just tree huggers pet horse with a dildo strapped to his head.I guess he is just into that type of thing..This isnt the new larry king live special on the stephenville sightings but its still interesting.

At least, mine exist .... :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
treehuggrers - What up man?
You got clout.
More post out ya mouth.
I mean, ain't that what it about?
Funny pic though, no doubt.
That shit look real!
Unicorns got UFO appeal.
Not sarcastic.
This thread's fantastic!
Ya'll keep talking out ya asses.
I keep supplying stick to the masses.

(Just was on my mind, no one take offence)

wow you are talented! you should like do rappin n shit for a living ...i could almost like hear in my head now...rapping on the net is not lame! i have a ton of friends who text up their rhymes on threads and in no way are they ass hats or clowns...you soul dmake a rap about aliens n shit and texas..

Big Bud Bear

Grow your own, and you got the best bone
Veteran
The US government denied area 51 existed, even though you could go to the area and see it for yourself at the borders. People took pictures and confronted spoke mens for it. they still denied it, then made the bondreys bigger so it was harder to view the base.

They only admitted it existed after they built a new base south of where Area 51 was, and moved everything down there.

I believe the government is obligated to tell us things, I mean, we do fund them with our taxes.

Last edited:

B4O2N0G

Come on...Santa is make belief,anyone with some common sense knows that.However if you want to be a skeptic about everything you havent seen then you can be but to believe there isnt anything else out there but us is just plain stupid.These 'UFOS' could just be new government crafts that they do not want the general public to know about.Then they could be crafts from another world which is a a possibility.Im not the smartest person in the world but again its just common sense that this government is hiding stuff from us,maybe for own good.There are alot of videos out there of supposed ufos and stories of seen ufos and they are all quite similar in one way or another.Im sure all these people have better things to do then lie about what they have seen.Other countries have already given up there information about these ufos and its the US turn now.Peace :joint:

Last edited:

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
I think it's far more likely that these UFOs are inter-dimensional craft or time machines.

You don't need to admit the existence of alien lifeforms to believe in UFOs. Since we are the only intelligent lifeforms we know of for certain, we should look to ourselves as the possible source of these objects.

They could be us visiting the past from the far distant future, or even from beyond the grave....put that in your bong and toke it. :bashhead:

:joint:

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
nycdfan042 said:
wow you are talented! you should like do rappin n shit for a living ...i could almost like hear in my head now...rapping on the net is not lame! i have a ton of friends who text up their rhymes on threads and in no way are they ass hats or clowns...you soul dmake a rap about aliens n shit and texas..

Chill with the sacrcasm. The Hudson might freeze tonight. Bundle up if you go out...

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
Chill with the sacrcasm. The Hudson might freeze tonight. Bundle up if you go out...

im do not live in nyc(i used to for 15 yrs).... my screen name is for new york city diesel from soma...its a strain of weed

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Ok, so lets boil down some possibilites of what an Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) may be:

- Undisclosed goverment/private Technologies.

- Spaceships comming from outside into earth's atmosphere.

- Intraterrenal-ships comming from inside the earth.

- Time machines

- Trans-dimensional travelers

- Another species of beings that live in the same atmosphere as us but who for some reason are real hard to perceive.

any others?

ampersand

PazVerdeRadical said:
Ok, so lets boil down some possibilites of what an Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) may be:

- Undisclosed goverment/private Technologies.

- Spaceships comming from outside into earth's atmosphere.

- Intraterrenal-ships comming from inside the earth.

- Time machines

- Trans-dimensional travelers

- Another species of beings that live in the same atmosphere as us but who for some reason are real hard to perceive.

any others?

atmospheric phenomenon?

there are REAL government documents that say even if the gov came across evidence it would not be presented, something like this being written up in the 40 is kinda strange no...? i mean the papers literally say internationally everybody stay hush hush.

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ really? i did remember a few years ago about how on the news they announced in the event of a UFO "invasion" the first responders were given information on how to handle the situation...but im sorry all the documentation in the world could not prepare you for that kind of encounter... lol

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Paz, so we're gonna get scientific, ok, a few more possabilities to add to the list, just for the sake of a complete list.
Natural optical illusions
Un-natural Optical illusions (ie hollographic etc)
Delusions (self induced illusions) (including through the use of drugs or through illness)
Hypnosis induced
Pranks (kids with toys adult or child)

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
I just saw a thing on the Discovery channel about blackholes, and dimensions. Time being the 4th dimension. And the possibility that a blackhole could BEND this as it does gravity and light itself. It makes me wonder.... I wish we KNEW what was INSIDE a blackhole. OR! Where does it lead?

NYCDfan- Yes, I've heard of the strain....lol Sweet shots.