What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC Thread ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

metracek

Veteran
Fedor fight was just cancelled due to his opponent getting sick.

Bummer I always look forward to seeing him fight.

I woke up 5:30 am today to see Fedor fight.... and fight was cancelled. Nice sunday morning.

I think GSP needs warm up after long break. Next fight will be vs Nick Diaz, Both were out of competition, both are returning now.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hendricks looked good. He never hurt Lombard but was active the whole fight. Not sure if he has the power like he did at 170.

Lewis is a beast for real. Not the best fighter but none more powerful. Hope Browne is ok after that thumping. He was clean out.

biRdman )

No blood vessel burst.
mis-direction

Wwhat i felt was apparent was gr's blows looked more effecting ...( especially the elbow After the bell) lul.But the Volume of punches Combined with leg strikes had Holly the winner
germains style would be fodder for cyborg,imo

---
Again ...( This Pic ! ) some mod decided to remove from spg's 1 post on pg1 , believing some delusion. *&^%^%£

bu' as you will ...
Actually stressed how my camera phone was knackered and so the reason for blurred picture ...

picture.php

Maybe take this too? ! --- tis relevant to the Topic(s)
believing an insinuation eh! Strife making. thats " it " righ' there
---
said,No Hype TRAIN !!! ... :biggrin: ...Happily absorb

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Bird

Watch the fight again .
Holly threw lots of punches that were short of the mark , followed but a slap to the thigh with her foot . Air punches do not score . Even though she was aggressive she got countered more effectively . I posted the total significant strikes . GR was in front .
Hugging on the cage is not scoring points .

Damage is counted under the new rules . GR countered Holly and busted up her eyes .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

biRdman )

G' day Elms....everybody loves the bird, it's the word...
:biggrin:

Anyone see the Prelims ? well ... " Imo " the bout with the Welsh guy was stopped Prematurely and Carla Esparzas l8 takedowns in rnd 3 had her the winner although vclose. She won the 2nd too. ...Split decision loss.
Striking doesnt suit her short arms
...looks like a pantomine bless her :D

J.Hendrix looked revitalised at 185!

Thought "Travis" was taking Derrick lewis out with the "belly button pokes"?! but no ...
Black beast.

BLACK BEAST!!! ... lotta weight to carry if he gets on top

Meraxes

Veteran
What I do know, is I'm sick of them going into a long, many years break, and coming back to a top ranked opponent/or the champ himself. Needs to be tested first. BJ shouldn't of even gotten Yair...

GSPfan

Veteran
I have no problems with GSP skipping the line. And Jones should get an immediate title shot too. Big difference between fighters who can be debated as p4p goat and bj penn

Meraxes

Veteran
I'm ok with a top 5 for George, I like him, but not the champ. Bones however, can take a long walk off a short pier...

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I liked the documentary about zombie. I didn't know they have mandatory military service. Makes sense with the buttholes up north lol. I was a kind of Icmag lab partners with a korean dude when I was first learning to grow here. I think I remember him trying to get out of the service. Then his Dad found his plants in his room(not a teenager mid 20's living at home). Then all of a sudden he WASN'T living at home, wonder what happened lol. He's a bit special, funny guy...in fact he messaged me about a year ago, and I forgot to get back to him b/c I apparently suck as a friend. This I shall remedy right now, sorry...:biggrin:

Find out how he's doing now. Seriously. Find out how your friend has been doing

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GSP and Jon Jones deserve title shots anytime they want then. They're the best of the best. The UFC is supposed to be about who is the best fighter in the world in each weight class. GSP and Jones are the best in the world until someone actuillg defeats them in the octagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.