What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC Thread ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

biRdman )

Well not sure now but 5 posts n 1 wrote! 5 to 1 baby. 1 in 5
The doors :)))

Not sure of this weekends fights. Not really exciting,maybe
Hope Conor vs Mayweather happens. " $$$$$$$$ "make more money than anything before that might
__
1 post on t' Metal detector thread!

Meraxes

Veteran
I'm taking Randemie as well, I think her Muay Thai is superior. I like Silva of course, he's a counterstriker, and Brunson rushes in. He'll tell himself not to, but will do it anyway. Veddy good card, veddy good:dance013:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I called Holm to be champion 1 year before she fought Rousey...

I called Randamie would be champion when she signed to UFC, Although I thought she would fight Cyborg for the belt...

Fighting Holm is a huge problem because Randamie weakness is the ground and im sure Jacksons' plan is to take it there...

Hopefully that knockout comes very quick so it does not have a chance to get to the ground...

Meraxes

Veteran
These russian sambo guys are controlling everybody...exactly what's going to happen to Fergason, if he doesn't stay away...

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I kinda think Holm won that fight but whatever. Silva is pretty good for a geezer eh? I think he is 80 or 90% of his best condition. Enough to win over a lot of guys.

Jacare is just so dominate. Some good fights.

Meraxes

Veteran
What the fuck is Rogan talking about...those 2 punches were not that late. There's a second or 2 leway in the heat of battle...what a non-controversy/ stupid

Meraxes

Veteran
Well, I kinda think Holm won that fight but whatever. Silva is pretty good for a geezer eh? I think he is 80 or 90% of his best condition. Enough to win over a lot of guys.

huh? I had Randemie 4-1. Yeah, great to see Anderson again, I though Brunson might of had the edge, but I'll take it.:)

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^Might be cause Holm is attractive and did not throw three illegal blows. At the end Holm was winning for sure.

Silva is not slow but seems unsure of what to do sometimes, like in the clinch. He cracked a few shots in there just like the old days.

Meraxes

Veteran
It does seem like he can't get his knees up high anymore, which was one of his weapons. Didn't retire though, always fun to watch. Still sells tickets...

KillerDemo

Where they find that ref for main event? That dude is dangerous to the sport. 1 late-hit is bad enough, then the 2nd late-hit comes and you dont even take a point.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran

G `day Y

By what criteria did Holm outscore Randame

Did you see the total strikes score card ?
Randame out struck Holm .

Holly Holm
Germaine de Randamie
SIG. STR.
77 of 182
80 of 150
SIG. STR. %
42%
53%
TOTAL STR.
122 of 235
144 of 223

New scoring rates damage done and work towards finishing the fight . Holly was ineffective in the clinch where she spent much of the fight . Threw lots of rushing combos that missed then would finish with a slap to the thigh with her foot and got countered a lot .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Thanks for sharin. I saw Holly get get hit 3 times after the bell. She pushed Germaine up against the fence a lot. That used to count.

I am glad there are new rules, I never liked the touch the other guy or take him down and do nothing stuff. Did not know they changed them. Do not have score cards handy.

I did not really think she won, just that it was close or closer. Would have been with 2 points deducted as should have been.

Even Dana White said it was a bad card. hehe I would not disagree but there were moments. It was ok.

I think I will buy the Woodley/Wonderboy rematch. There are some other matchups on that card that seem good.

Slummed out and watched this one on free streaming internet.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Anderson Silva got a gift. Was fun to watch, though.
I bet on the other guy, which is why he won. Whoever I bet on loses. They should hire me to place a bet on their opponent, and they will win.
The women are so bad. They are not even close to the skill level of the men. Maybe 10% of the skill level. Women are just not made to fight. Holly Holmes looked awful. She fights like a girl! She lunges in for strikes with no defense. Looks very awkward, flailing her arms. Cyborg would destroy either of them in one round, but she's a man. Women and fighting just don't go together.

Florere

Maybe im biased. But i thought Randamie won that flight clearly. Yes there where some "late" attacks but blame the ref. Even without those attacks she was more dominant in the striking part. Holm only did hold her against the fence. And two sort of knockdowns. And a lot of air strikes.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
It was a clear win for Randamie...

Didnt realize her TD defense was so good, shut down any takedown from Holm...

Watched with the sound off, likes it that way. Dont need three people telling m how the fight is going...

Meraxes

Veteran
What I'm saying....smokin!

What I'm saying....smokin!

attachment.php

Attachments

• gina_carano_as_wonder_woman_by_renstar71-d654btg.jpg
    gina_carano_as_wonder_woman_by_renstar71-d654btg.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts