What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC Thread ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Y

Johny Hendrix and his under hook almost battered GSP to the living death .
Expect a lotta lay and pray from GSP in his return .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Meraxes

Veteran
That's what I thought about Bisping / Rockhold. Anything can happen in a fight I guess.

Meanwhile Jacare and Romero get screwed again.

I've had it with Jacare not getting a shot myself. Sent my Korean friend a couple messages. He sent back a blank one, kind of weird. Reminded me b/c he was the first to tell me about Zombiea while ago. Lol no idea what he wanted to say, but glad he's still kickin it..:). Yep, Jacare...flippin tables

Meraxes

Veteran
Sell your fucking house and put it all on St Pierre NOW!

That's right Krunch, George is such a hard worker, he'd be ready for any fight. Like to see Hendricks. Imagine a Stephen v Gsp dynamic, that's just a fun night right there...:dance013:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's right Krunch, George is such a hard worker, he'd be ready for any fight. Like to see Hendricks. Imagine a Stephen v Gsp dynamic, that's just a fun night right there...:dance013:

GSP was one of the all time greats, but who knows how good he is these days. There are some interesting fights for him if he's still in his prime. Hard work doesn't slow down the progress of aging forever when it comes to athletic skills.

Bisping and Hendricks would be mismatches. Hendricks isn't the fighter he was when he (arguably) beat GSP. Thompson would be interesting, but I'd guess GSP would just take him down and lay and pray for 5 rounds. Woodley might be different.

GSPfan

Veteran
Man I was pretty excited for 209. But the loss of khabib sure took the wind out of my sails. Hopefully Rashad showboats and gets koed. That would make up for the loss of the co main event.

GSPfan

Veteran
That's what I thought about Bisping / Rockhold. Anything can happen in a fight I guess.

Meanwhile Jacare and Romero get screwed again.

But these things tend to happen much more when an opponent is over looked and underestimated. I don't think GSP will be making that mistake again. Especially not on his return. But the size difference does have me somewhat concerned.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Man I was pretty excited for 209. But the loss of khabib sure took the wind out of my sails. Hopefully Rashad showboats and gets koed. That would make up for the loss of the co main event.

G `day G

Dan Kelly is one of the most un -athletic men in the UFC .
Keeps winning fights but ...

Yep I`d like to see him send Shard into retirement . Rashad = unfulfilled potential .

GSP vs Bisping = The Count via UD .
Bisping has made a living out of points decisions . I will be surprised if GSP can take him down and keep him there . Bisping vs Sonnen and Bisping vs Henderson showed he`s not easy to put the GnP on .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Tcpdb2

Yeah - was looking forward to that. Who can they dust off in 24 hours?

GSPfan

Veteran
Yeah - was looking forward to that. Who can they dust off in 24 hours?

It was looking like Michael Johnson was going to get the fight against Ferguson but that must not have worked out because the ufc has said Ferguson won't be fighting. I guess Nate Diaz was an option too but he was too heavy.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What? I just heard about this. Of course no one's going to be ready for a lightweight fight on one day's notice, unless it's a featherweight. Actual lightweights don't walk around as lightweights. They cut weight in the weeks before a fight.

Nate would have been fun as a catchweight fight. He must have been way into welterweight territory. Plus he knows he can make millions in a Conor rematch. What would they pay him for this one? It sucks, but these guys are doing this for a living.

I can't see Khabib getting a title shot now. Undefeated and all.

biRdman )

Yea disappointment 4 sure ,very late. Training night before the weigh in? < and that made me feel loopy,this morning " where the hoot are they ....I tried convincing myself they were the headline !

What's up with kebabs anyway?

biRdman )

Was gonna say ,yallll shoudwatch ufc inside the octogon Nurmegomedov vs Ferguson.
Both got unconventional fightmoves
.... Explaind by danhardy

Status
Not open for further replies.