What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 117: Silva vs Sonnen - TONIGHT LIVE! MUST SEE!

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats everyone smoking? i got some HOG and some bubble hash. JDS is about to knock the fuck outta big country!

element420

anyone know what the best nsv buffer settings are? I keep buffering...its driving me mad! im so pumped for these fights!

Nicoli

Veteran
the servers having issues i just read a huge notice on their site. i guess that would explain the buffering.

gomer

I'm using Sopcast and playing through WMP. The bitrate is lower but I like it because I'm not having any buffer problems and if I don't use more than about 25% of my screen it looks good and has worked great.

I was really cheering for Nelson. Since I'm about double my ideal weight he was my logical choice.

element420

hes a tough fat bastard huh? I love his mullet lol...anyone have the winamp nsv stream working decent...mine dropped after several minutes of severe buffering..please let us know if its working decent again..thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts