What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 117: Silva vs Sonnen - TONIGHT LIVE! MUST SEE!

pokergod

I'm interested in watching the Junior Dos Santos fight, as he tunes up for Brock. Man there is nothing like watching the super heavyweights tango. :bump:

Nicoli

Veteran
If you lose your spot or something you can put winamp to replay mode or w/e and it will just constantly refresh until you get back in.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
click the h.264 link in the first post. Go there to down load the file, and when your saving just save it directly in your winamp folder. The other page has the directories for both xp and vista. Once you do that, they call for ffshow codec pack, i will recomond the link provided earlier, its simpler.Instal the codec pack and and all the plugins and you should be golden.

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
wtf is with the fart noises on the atdhe feed?

edit: seems it was only temporary. haha that was weird

element420

was getting alot of skipping and had to set a larger buffer restarted winamp to use new settings and lost my spot too...dang it!

RetroGrow

Veteran
Channelsurfing is working now, but it will drop out when server gets overloaded. Sopcast always works for me. I will go there if Channel Surfing drops me, which I expect.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I wish I could get a bet on Silva. He is as close to a sure thing as there is. Best fighter I've ever seen.

Latest posts

Latest posts