What's new

UFC 117: Silva vs Sonnen - TONIGHT LIVE! MUST SEE!

Nicoli

Veteran
UFC 117: Silva vs Sonnen
Saturday, August 7th
Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA
Live on Pay-Per-View @ 7pm PT/ 10pm ET
images

This card is absolutely STACKED. If you watch one UFC in the last few months or the next few months, this is the one to see!!!

Preliminary Bouts:
Tim Boetsch vs. Todd Brown
Rodney Wallace vs. Phil Davis
Dennis Hallman vs. Ben Saunders
Johnny Hendricks vs Charlie Brenneman
Christian Morecraft vs. Stefan Struve
Dustin Hazelett vs. Rick Story

Main Bouts:
Junior Dos Santos vs. Roy Nelson
Matt Hughes vs. Ricardo Almeida
Clay Guida vs. Rafael dos Anjos (Swing Bout)
Thiago Alves vs. Jon Fitch
Chael Sonnen vs. Anderson Silva (UFC Middleweight Champion)

note: If you're using the sopcast link, download sopcast:
www.sopcast.com

Sopcast Stream link:
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/24267

Alternate Stream links:
www.atdhe.net
www.channelsurfing.net

Last edited:

element420

Does winamp suffer quality like sopcast, streamtorrent etc... streams? I used to watch streams but mostly I dl them the following morning for big events so I can have clear and lagless video..

RetroGrow

Veteran
Thanks for the reminder!
Stoner memory precludes the possibility of me remembering these things without reminders:)

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
I don't know anything about Sonnen, other then he's be talking a TON of shit about how badly he will beat Silva.

This guy actually have a chance of doing it?

pokergod

Thanks for the reminder, I was just thinking about the fight, unfortunately I think Silva will win. I hope he doesn't run around in the octagon.

Nicoli

Veteran
I cant wait seriously, this card is fatttttttttttttt. And yeah.. hopefully Sonnen can back it up, lol. I had hoped for Silva to put on an amazing show and dominate Sonnen, but I wouldn't be disappointed if Sonnen pulled out an awesome upset either.

Ramius

Veteran
I think Silva will mess with him a little to start with, but not so much as to annoy the fans and then he will pull out the big guns

zenoonez

Veteran
As much as I can't stand Silva I just can't bring myself to root for someone more obnoxious than him.... How about this? I hope they knock each other out. Lol. Good card though.

Latest posts

Latest posts