What's new

UFC 104 Free stream - tonight!

dbuzz

Veteran
do you? you act like they're saying shogun is a favorite. it's a nice underdog line, but i wouldn't take it. im never betting against machida, unless he fights tito ortiz again. :biglaugh:

G

gogoplata420

im pretty sure you dont know what odds are so ill explain and you can see how "laughable" it actually is

if you laid a 100 dollar bet on shogun it would payout 400 dollars. sounds pretty "laughable," huh?

in order to win 100 dollars betting on lyoto you would have to bet 469 dollars to win 100 hundred dollars.

G

gogoplata420

do you know what value is? all shogun has to do is win 2.5 fights out of 10 to justify it as a smart bet. and i guarantee you if shogun and lyoto fought 10 times shogun would at the very least win three fights, genius

do you know what value is? all shogun has to do is win 2.5 fights out of 10 to justify it as a smart bet. and i guarantee you if shogun and lyoto fought 10 times shogun would at the very least win three fights, genius

but they arent gonna fight 10 times. There only gonna fight once guy.. just chill out

G

gogoplata420

but they arent gonna fight 10 times. There only gonna fight once guy.. just chill out

:laughing:, really bro? there not going to fight 10 times? its about the percentage you moron. youve just been put on my ignore list because your just too god damn stupid.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
damn must have missed it....lol

I'm on a slowish connection so reckon it won't work here anyway....

grapeman

Veteran
:( I had to change the nutes and water on the back 40 and I missed it. BTW - on a mac, I double clicked the stream and it tried to open in iTunes (I have VLC also) but it said the streaming server could not accept any more streams. QuickTime (the engine that is iTunes) has the H264 codec built in.
Shit. Hope you all had fun

Latest posts

Latest posts