What's new

UFC 104 Free stream - tonight!

Barney Fife

I will have live streaming of UFC 104 tonight, including the prelims. The prelims start at 8PM CST, and the main-card starts at 9PM CST. You'll need either VLC Player, or Winamp with h264 codec to view the stream.

Any interest?

Barney Fife

will it download all kinds of bs with it?

No. VLC is a non-bloated light media player. If you dont want to use VLC player -- you can use winamp with the h264 codec, but I figured instructing people to install VLC would be easier because you dont need anything extra for it.

Barney Fife

Yes I will have all the information you need in this thread at or a little before 8pm CST. I havent decided whether to post the URL here or to just PM it to the people who respond. Either way it'll be here.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I will save this thread, how good is the link though.

I was stoked they even have free prelims on spike BUT if I can watch the rest then SWEET.

Now how do I stream from my computer to my big screen?

Barney Fife

The stream is in HD, it is high quality. No bullshit.

Not sure how you put it to your tv, maybe s-video or hdmi or some shit im really not sure.

N

noone4u

I will save this thread, how good is the link though.

I was stoked they even have free prelims on spike BUT if I can watch the rest then SWEET.

Now how do I stream from my computer to my big screen?

I use my PS3 but I dont think it will work with a live feed but if you could save it then you could.

But I have my Comp hooked up to a 42" plasma anyway so im good

drtask

@Barney Fife awesome. I didn't think there would be any issues, but sometimes in linux world it gets kinda crazy and can be a huge PITA. can't wait to see this! the fight between lyoto machida and mauricio "shogun" rua is gonna be savage!

JWP

I have like 5 streams lined up allready but most will surely drop at some stage.
I wouldnt post a link here. It will get shut down fast.
Im in :dueling:
I predict machida will rock shogun with a head kick while he is trying to get inseide and then will pound him out :nanana: