What's new

UFC 104 Free stream - tonight!

Sorry, didnt realize the main event was seperate.. when will the link be displayed? I must see this fight! I really appreciate the help man. Never thought Id see this fight

kev.au

I really appreciate this also, who you guys picking for the main event, i got the dragon!!
late round ko/tko

Barney Fife

I gotta go with Lyoto on the main event. I also like ben rothwell. But we'll see! Oh yeah. stevenson wins too! Just my picks :)

Both fighters have their strengths, but Shogun is surely the Underdog! Its gonna be exciting, thats for sure.. With Shogun being overly aggressive, and Machido defending against aggressive opponents with his counter skills, Machido will capitalize on Shoguns wild, looping punches..Shogun will be picked apart by Machido's top notch footwork, elusiveness, and unreal reflexes in Round 1. Knockout victory for Machido in last two mins. of round 2.

JWP

im on a 256k connection. any ideas on how to get vlc to stop freezing after 2 or 3 seconds?

Barney Fife

im on a 256k connection. any ideas on how to get vlc to stop freezing after 2 or 3 seconds?

I honestly dont know my friend. I use winamp with the h264 codec. seems to work better for me atleast. but VLC also works very well for me too. So i honestly dont know.