What's new

UFC 104 Free stream - tonight!

JWP

:laughing: funny stuff. this is more entertaining than the fight.

shogun is a great fighter. will give him credit when he wins. the fact is he had a shot at the title and he blew it..

JWP

you must be having a real bad day. this is getting to you isnt it.

shogun had his shot. 5 rounds to take the title on a good day for him and he couldnt do it.

whats left to say?

Budsmith

:laughing: funny stuff. this is more entertaining than the fight.

shogun is a great fighter. will give him credit when he wins. the fact is he had a shot at the title and he blew it..

Are you serious? Shogun blew it? THE FUCKING JUDGES BLEW IT and if you think otherwise then i'm promptly gonna put you on the ignore list cause I don't feel like wasting time reading the comments of

A. An obvious troll
B. An obvious dumbass
C. A novice in the knowings of mma
D. All of the above.

I'm actually leaning towards D based on your comments saying Shogun blew it.

JWP

obviously iam all those things...
obviously shogun did blow it because he doesnt have the belt, does he?

Budsmith

obviously iam all those things...
obviously shogun did blow it because he doesnt have the belt, does he?

Hey Mr. All of the Above...... SHOGUN DIDN"T BLEW IT.... THE FUCKIN JUDGES ROBBED HIM... if you honestly believe Machida won that fight then you should jump from a 50 foot diving board into an empty swimming pool head first, and im definitely not joking. Seriously... do it ASAP to save the humiliation. I was about to put you on ignore, but I feel like having a good laugh at your delusions.

Shogun was robbed plain as day, and I was actually going for Machida. Shogun deserved that win, he did more to get that belt and got straight shitted on by the judges. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT... IT IS SO OBVIOUS THAT THE JUDGES BLEW IT THAT IM PRETTY SURE THIS WONT GO UNNOTICED....or atleast I hope it wont.

Please refrain from further outrageous comments, you're sounding like a paranoid schizo... STOP.

JWP

you are an idiot that doesnt know shit about this sport. your not even a troll, your just stupid :nanana::nanana::nanana:

dont bother talking to me about anything mma, your not on my level:nanana::nanana::nanana:

Are you serious? Shogun blew it? THE FUCKING JUDGES BLEW IT and if you think otherwise then i'm promptly gonna put you on the ignore list cause I don't feel like wasting time reading the comments of

A. An obvious troll
B. An obvious dumbass
C. A novice in the knowings of mma
D. All of the above.

I'm actually leaning towards D based on your comments saying Shogun blew it.

you're sounding like a paranoid schizo... STOP.

You blow ins are quick with the insults. Maybe you should pay more attention to how shogun handles himself and learn some humility :noway:

Shogun had 25 mins to win the title. How often do title shots come arnd? I didnt see any KO power. I didnt see any submition attempts.
This was a title fight. How is any judge going to give it to shogun? They just stood and banged a bit. The judges got it right.

Machida did all that was needed to win. In his case it was much less than shogun but all that was needed. He did have a supprised look on his face when his hand was raised but shogun didnt beat him.

Since the gracie's in the 1920's when modern mma took off its allways been understood that judges cant hand you a title, you have to take it from the champ. Shogun just didnt take it allthough he did have every opportunity to...

I know it, machida knows it, even shogun knows it. If three gracie's were judging the fight the result would have been the same

Barney Fife

Here's the thing with MMA, and boxing. When a champion faces a challenger who really doesnt OUTRIGHT BEAT him, the champ is gonna get the decision. That is just a fact of the sport, ive seen it for years and years and years. Shogun unfortunately did nothing to TRULY swing the decision into his favor. I have to say it was a tough call for them to give it to Machida, but its like home field advantage in football. If you're the champ, you're gonna get those kind of breaks. That is just the way it is. If shogun wanted to guarantee victory he should have knocked out Machida!

Im ready for a rematch.

Budsmith

You blow ins are quick with the insults. Maybe you should pay more attention to how shogun handles himself and learn some humility :noway:

Shogun had 25 mins to win the title. How often do title shots come arnd? I didnt see any KO power. I didnt see any submition attempts.
This was a title fight. How is any judge going to give it to shogun? They just stood and banged a bit. The judges got it right.

Machida did all that was needed to win. In his case it was much less than shogun but all that was needed. He did have a supprised look on his face when his hand was raised but shogun didnt beat him.

Since the gracie's in the 1920's when modern mma took off its allways been understood that judges cant hand you a title, you have to take it from the champ. Shogun just didnt take it allthough he did have every opportunity to...

I know it, machida knows it, even shogun knows it. If three gracie's were judging the fight the result would have been the same

Still with this schizo talk huh? The judges didn't get it right. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: OK, if Lyoto isn't submitted or knocked out then the judges go to points/who won each round right? If that is the case then Shogun CLEARLY AND HANDS DOWN WON THE FIGHT. There is no other way around it... the judges got it wrong and I don't care what you say. Lyoto knows it, Shogun knows it, Joe Rogan knows it (that's why he asked Lyoto the questions he did after the fight), the crowd knows it (they were booing the shit outta the decision, Lyoto, and then they were cheering Shogun).... pretty much anyone with a functioning brain knows that there is just no possible way Machida won that fight.

G

gogoplata420

Here's the thing with MMA, and boxing. When a champion faces a challenger who really doesnt OUTRIGHT BEAT him, the champ is gonna get the decision. That is just a fact of the sport, ive seen it for years and years and years. Shogun unfortunately did nothing to TRULY swing the decision into his favor. I have to say it was a tough call for them to give it to Machida, but its like home field advantage in football. If you're the champ, you're gonna get those kind of breaks. That is just the way it is. If shogun wanted to guarantee victory he should have knocked out Machida!

Im ready for a rematch.

machida takes it in a rematch... which really makes this situation that much more sad... just imagine how great it wouldve been to see the best of pride and the best of the ufc go back and forth over the years in the best division the ufc has to offer...

G. Sensi

Yup Rua was robbed... If you're gonna bring up the 'To be the champ you have to Beat the champ' bullshit, then you have to give Rampage back his belt, bc Forrest did not BEAT him either....

However I dont see the need for a rematch... Rua won... If the Judges had got it right, Machida would not be gettin a rematch, especially not so quickly... We all know Rua won, so let it die at that...

I'd really like to see Anderson and Rua now... 2 Muay Thai's goin at it, that would be awesome!

Bless

-Sensi

daddy fingaz

JWP for someone who has named himself after a Thai Boxer i thought you would be a little more 'aware' of the power Rua displayed in this fight and some of your comments are quite disrespectful towards him.

Rua won that fight and was robbed, UFC and Machida lost more credibility!

G. Sensi

^Is that JWP as in John Wayne Parr??

DF, Did you follow the Contender Asia (the MT series)? If not, get to downloading/watchin it! I got a link if you need...

-G

daddy fingaz

^Is that JWP as in John Wayne Parr??

DF, Did you follow the Contender Asia (the MT series)? If not, get to downloading/watchin it! I got a link if you need...

-G

Yes mate i saw it, the next series is being filmed shortly, look out for Jordan Watson from Bad company gym Leeds Uk!

Please will posters on this thread and the other mma thread please stop talkin about machida having KO power, please look at the records and come back and tell me who it has that the ko power lies with!!!???!!!

I hope both guys come to fight in a rematch and machida gets exposed and KTFO, unfortunetly i think machida will come to dance and get another shit decision, lets hope im wrong!

Peace and happy armchair fighting! :joint:

G. Sensi

Hey Barney... you think you could stream the Strikeforce Fedor fight Tonight?

Cant get it live over in the UK....

No pressure either way... just curious

Blessings

-G

G. Sensi

Yup... think I found it on Justin...Much Thanks DF... I didnt think of that! You gonna stay up for it?

I really dont know whos gonna take this one... Fedors like a damn grizzly bear on steroids...But Rodgers is hungry and always has a punchers chance so he could just do it....

has Fedor even been knockout before?? Whether in training or an actual fight?? I really dont know for sure...

Either way it was a dumb fight for Fedor to take... he has nothing to gain and EVERYTHING to loose...

Same with Gegard and Sok... I really like Sokoudju (sp) but he REALLY needs to tighten up his MT and he desperately needs to move up from his white belt :D in BJJ...

Overeem vs Fedor would be an insanely entertaining fight!!! Overeem is hands down one of the greatest fighters in both MMA and K1 (and for the record he beat Remy 'Oscar Calibre Cry Baby' Bojansky IMO)... Hopefully if Fedor wins tonite, Strikefore will put that match up together

Peace

-G

daddy fingaz

what time is it on, i will try! lol

id agree fedors got a lot to lose hear but then the sign of a truely great fighter is fighting anyone regardless!

dunno wether id agree regards overeem being one of the 'greatest' he is certainly a top level striker in mma though!