What's new

U.S. Government spying on entire U.S., to nobody's surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Snowden should go to Iran... He'll be protected and treated like a Hero over there....

Putin is making the U.S. look stupid by making that comment... he's agreeing with Snowden on the material being released is true and very damaging...

One Key thing about America needs to be understood.... AMERICANS DO NOT CONTROL SHIT IN OUR COUNTRY...ITS THE DUAL CITIZENS THAT MAKE UP OUR CONGRESS,SENATE,SUPREME COURT.....

Those dual citizens have loyalty for one country...and one country only...one that's invalid

WW3 Is being fought in Syria...Egypt is about to explode.....shit is real

Meanwhile...our Dual Citizen owned Media only talks about the Zimmerman case pure distraction method just like the Casey Anthony trial...clog up the airways with basically soap opera daytime tv drama garbage... while plots of evil are being whipped up and played out on countries with no CENTRAL BANK...

Remember one more thing... if IMF hasn't set up shop with the a CENTRAL BANK your country is going to be black listed as being a Terrorist or Dictator regime ...

Look at how insane Europe was prior to the EU and Euro currency...now that the Clever Banker Cartel has set its trap...Europe is going broke ....

Media only portrays pop culture as being cool...and as a result most Americans are horrible at Math and Science.... while Asian and Indians swoop up all the High Paying jobs in America

We have no leaders that stand up to the system....if they try...they get smoked or commit suicide somehow...or even better yet...they dig up dirt on you and destroy your character..

General Petraeus anyone? He was against war in Iran :)

BullDogUK

Dude World War Three is going to be a battle of the people against non-representative governments. It's going down already in Egypt, Brazil, Bulgaria, Turkey, Bahrain, parts of the US... those that aren't asleep, to a degree the civil war in Syria was originally of this nature before extremists and foreigners began moving in :(

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Here's the other side to the article I added in post #394

.conservativedailynews.com/2013/07/did-the-dhs-secretary-just-request-15000-russian-troops-to-augment-security-at-contingency-events-on-us-soil/

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thing is if he goes to Iran, it will just give the US 1 more reason to want to attack Iran.

as for those controlling the US, it's the same financial elites that control the rest of the planet between them. yes there are a lot of pro Israel folks amongst them, but to say they rule the US would be going too far imo. they do have a disproportionate amount of influence in the world that is easy to see with a bit of research into things like aipac or the anti defamation league, but this is due to their organizational skills and perseverance over the decades.

anyway in the end this thread is about the Snowden leaks, if we make it about zionism it will have to be shut down as that subject is too hot for this site, it goes into very devise subject matter. while this thread is about some thing all reasonable humans would agree on, namely spying on everyone all the time for no valid reason is beyond the pale.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you need to source this stuff otherwise they will get pissed at us. post a link to the original article and only copy paste the relevant portion. else it's like stealing their content. at least a curtsey link to what you copied is in order.

k-s-p

Veteran
EMERCOM of Russia is legit, right?

EMERCOM = The Ministry of the Russian Federation for Affairs for Civil Defence, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters

The story shows up on their page under the news from June:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://en.mchs.ru/news/item/434203/

Several documents signed during joint work of Russian Emergency Ministry and FEMA

26 June 11:32

QUhjCx1BO6-big-350.jpg

The Russian Emergency Situations Ministry and the USA Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) are going to exchange experts during joint rescue operations in major disasters. This is provided by a protocol of the fourth meeting of the U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission Working Group on Emergency Situations and seventeenth meeting of Joint U.S.-Russia Cooperation Committee on Emergency Situations, which took place in Washington on 25 June.

The document provides for expert cooperation in disaster response operations and to study the latest practices.

In addition, the parties approved of U.S.-Russian cooperation in this field in 2013-2014, which envisages exchange of experience including in monitoring and forecasting emergency situations, training of rescuers, development of mine-rescuing and provision of security at mass events.

At the end of the meeting the parties expressed their satisfaction with the level of cooperation between the Russian Federation and the United States in the area of emergency prevention and response and agreed to develop it in order to respond efficiently to all kinds of disasters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think you need a Reynold's Wrap Fedora to realize this is bad news. Happy Independence Day guys.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
and the tale continues....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/30/nsa-leaks-us-bugging-european-allies

the NSA is treating even allies of the US like cold war enemies, it's incredible. they are gonna lose so much good will around the world. the opposite of what you need. this whole war on terror seems to be about making new enemies as well as what ever else they think they are achieving. i don't think the US has ever been so low in world opinion as at this time.

even though it's harmful, this stuff needs to come out. as RonPaul said, if we really are gonna do all this spying on everyone all the time, we at least need to do it in the open, legally. at this point it's clear that these programs went well beyond what was intended by the drafter of the patriot act. while he wanted it to be easy to spy on individuals, he didnt intend for it to be used to spy on everyone. there was still supposed to be some suspicion or reason to spy.

i mean we shouldn't forget that they lied about this to congress not 2 weeks before all this stuff started coming out. so if it was really all legal and above board, why did the NSA boss lie to congress when asked about it? they know what they are doing is illegal and they didnt tell congress about the extent of these programs. to then say these are all legal, Congressional overseen projects is another straight up lie.

wasn't Nixon impeached for bugging 50 phone lines? what should be done to the guy who was in charge of bugging everyone? people say times change, it will be interesting to see just how much the times have actually changed with regard to this. will it be 100 taps are ok, or 1000? or maybe a million taps allowed at their discretion? but will we allow everyone to be bugged now and not even do anything about it? have the times changed that much? time will tell....

poor Snowden. he can't have planned to spend so long in russian transit space...

It's not really a matter of how many lines are okay, even one line is wrong if the motive for it is wrong. It's the reason behind the wiretapping that makes it an issue. That's what did it to Nixon, it wasn't so much that he wire tapped people per se it was that he did it to pervert an election. Most politicians and many citizens would agree that if the stuff Snowden is revealing is limited to just people involved in known terrorist activities it would all be okay. The problem is that the ability far exceeds that in the sense that they can tap anyone, anytime, with no oversight and no need for judicial consent. The US government just doesn't have enough trust earned with the people for them to believe the government can be trusted with that kind of power.

bentom187

Veteran
camacho 2016!
thCAJA987D_zps713131c5.jpg

Frasier Crane vs American Politics
[YOUTUBEIF]4p1NKKI2G1Y[/YOUTUBEIF]

and this certainly got my attention I never leaned about this along with many other historicaly signifignt american acts in school....

The Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law
[YOUTUBEIF]U5ut6yPrObw[/YOUTUBEIF]

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
because if they actually talked about the problems the people who are actually causing them might have to do something ........... like find new jobs

LOL never mind the problem itself lets to about the messenger instead??This is exactly how our Gov work .. They could not be more corrupt. Like I said "they really wonder why things don't change for the better but they really shouldn't"!headband 707

Easy7

Veteran
I just want privacy so I can go through personal experiences. I don't think it's to much to want to keep my plant use private. Anything the gov wouldn't want out about them, I don't want out about me........which sounds awful, since the gov does some shady things around the world....

draztik

Veteran
Perhaps another false flag..
Yeah this is one strange story why the hell does the media care this much about what she said ,,,please . Why do they also spend so much time talking about who the whistle blowers are instead of what they are reporting.. They wonder why the country has gone to shit ?,,they shouldn't.headband 707:)
The media is the propaganda arm of the NWO, their purpose is to keep your mind in a box which they have constructed. And in this box they dictate reality. They sensationalize insignificant events to keep you distracted from the blatantly obvious criminal government, and all the corruption and crimes against humanity. Think about all the events and whistle blowing that has happened in the past few months. All swept under the rug already because it is not of your concern, no the most important thing for us to think about is some lady that said n*gger. And the guy that just confirmed what everyone knew already about the government spying on everyone illegally, is actually a spy. This is what psychological warfare looks like. Everyone should be furious and protesting in the streets, but not a peep. Because there's a war being wage over the mind of man right now. It has been planned and were are being conditioned to accept it. Think about how absolutely criminal it is just to keep people thinking this lady is the most important event at the moment when the government is caught in criminal acts right in front of everyone's eye's. And no one is ever brought up on charges or prosecuted. On top of that the hero's bringing the info to light on some of the most horrendous crimes against our free society and free humanity are demonized, called spies and criminals or just killed or setup never to be known they existed. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. We are far into the process of our country being transformed into a private corporate controlled totalitarian police state with high tech spy networks and advanced military technology that's going to blow everyone's mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.