What's new

U.S. Government spying on entire U.S., to nobody's surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

floralheart

Veteran
Well if he does then it will all be on him. If he's smart and he's listening to the people he'll let Congress have the final say. Personally I get the feeling he'd rather not go to war but is having to cave into the hawks because of his statement about chemical warfare being a game changer and then later a red line. I'm betting he wishes he could take all that back right now so as to not feel so pressured to live up to his word.

This person is a complete alien to you. The way he thinks can't be imagined by you. That's a projection of yourself.

He's a decent actor. Although, he is riding on a lifetime of brainwashing and a lot of powerful technology.

He doesn't have to live up to anything, because he doesn't make any of the important decisions. Creatures of power are running this shipwreck.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am still shocked that the whole Michael Hastings murder never gained the worldwide attention that it deserves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdd9PvNzrIY

WATCH THIS! its from June 26, 2013 - Right around the time the NSA leaks were initially starting to gain momentum in the public eye....

Hastings was driving a new wi-fi equipped mercedes C-250 and had recently sent out an email to his colleagues hours before his car was crashed:

hastings-email-620x344.jpg

furthermore....within the last couple weeks there were reports issued by the AP via the government that stated that Hastings had "PTSD from his time spent covering the Iraq War" and that he had drugs in his system at the time of death... fucking bullshit...

Its odd to me that a man who was described by his friends and family as one who drives like a grandma happened to be dispatched to the road at 4am when nobody else was on the road. His mercedes was fully engulfed in flames and the drive train had been shot many feet away from the rest of the car.

I would be all over Mercedes' and the USGovts' asses if I were Hastings' family and friends.......

this story needs momentum.... spread the word.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
This thread has gone way off topic... and has become a political thread so I am closing this for now... start another if the topic is still that hot. But keep on topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts