What's new

U.S. Government spying on entire U.S., to nobody's surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Im sure there are alot of pissed heads, but to tell the global bully to piss off takes alot of courage.
Dont wanna get a wedgie if ya know what im sayin? :laughing:

Then again, i feel alot more safe to have the US as global bullies.
Compared to having Russian tanks in my streets, or even Chinese ones. :tumbleweed:

EDIT: speaking in general, not domestic here. sorray missed that one. puff, heh

Well I'm from Canada and let me just say for the record ... I DO NOT want the USA to do anymore bullying around our world!!!! I am frankly sick and tired of all the USA has done! I wish they would get rid of all these obvious criminals they have in power. They are as bad as Harper and he is a monster. You have to be dumb as a bag of rocks to keep this shit up day in day out headband 707:tiphat:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
As long as the citizens are well fed (on procession)...there will be no change.

You can not complain against the very system...you support...when you are the one...standing in line...looking for a cheap deal...to fill your gas tank...or fatten up that gut..or just to get that new/latest electronic gizmo. The states are FAT....fat and unhealthy...plush and self absorbed. It's embarrassing

Of course they watch us...we are their property. They own us. Consumerism owns us....after all...well fed citizens might bitch...but not much...and they buy right back in...every damn time

bentom187

Veteran
1349671222542_8078531_zps94d9d800.png

Anonymous Message Regarding Edward Snowden/1984
[YOUTUBEIF]mTcyQA-pdzo[/YOUTUBEIF]

Enemy of the State (1998) Predicts Edward Snowden's Revelations
[YOUTUBEIF]Tant0AMirJ8[/YOUTUBEIF]

http://www.zeit.de/datenschutz/malte-spitz-data-retention

(Click the link for the map)

Tell-all telephone

Green party politician Malte Spitz sued to have German telecoms giant Deutsche Telekom hand over six months of his phone data that he then made available to ZEIT ONLINE. We combined this geolocation data with information relating to his life as a politician, such as Twitter feeds, blog entries and websites, all of which is all freely available on the internet.

By pushing the play button, you will set off on a trip through Malte Spitz's life. The speed controller allows you to adjust how fast you travel, the pause button will let you stop at interesting points. In addition, a calendar at the bottom shows when he was in a particular location and can be used to jump to a specific time period. Each column corresponds to one day.

bentom187

Veteran
:lurk:

Glenn Greenwald: 'Obama Admin Using Snowden as an Example in War
[YOUTUBEIF]3iKZC3_9lUk[/YOUTUBEIF]

source is a different forum with no links:
Glenn Greenwald, The Guardian newspaper columnist who first published Edward Snowden's revelations about the NSA surveillance programs, joined Fox and Friends this morning and said that there are many more secrets still to come to light.

While he declined to specifically say what they were at this time, he did say, "There are vast programs of both domestic and international spying that the world will be shocked to learn about that the NSA has engaged in with no democratic accountability."

Greenwald argued the Obama administration is trying to make a negative example out of Snowden as part of their "war on whistleblowers."

According to Greenwald, the administration is attempting to "make it so that everybody is petrified of coming forward with information about what our political officials are doing in the dark about what is deceitful, illegal or corrupt."

Meanwhile, Snowden is seeking asylum in roughly 20 countries. Greenwald believes that Snowden isn't surprised by the worldwide hunt for him.

Greenwald said that Snowden knew full well that when he came out against the Obama administration, "he would become the most wanted man on earth and would be hunted down by the world's most powerful state."

It was a risk Snowden believed was worthwhile "because he could not in good conscience allow this massive spying program aimed at the American people to be constructed in the dark."

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
And yet the US news media has crucified Paula Deen for admitting she used the "N" word while giving the entirety of congress and the White House a pass. Incredible. A nation has got to have it priorities I guess....

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
And yet the US news media has crucified Paula Deen for admitting she used the "N" word while giving the entirety of congress and the White House a pass. Incredible. A nation has got to have it priorities I guess....

Perhaps another false flag..
Yeah this is one strange story why the hell does the media care this much about what she said ,,,please . Why do they also spend so much time talking about who the whistle blowers are instead of what they are reporting.. They wonder why the country has gone to shit ?,,they shouldn't.headband 707:)

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
Why do they also spend so much time talking about who the whistle blowers are instead of what they are reporting..

because if they actually talked about the problems the people who are actually causing them might have to do something ........... like find new jobs

A

Alone

Right?!?! Some old bag using the N word should take our focus off the U.S.S Tyrannical for a long time. LOL

These NSA programs are designed to stop terrorism if they want, or to allow terror when they will it.
The U.S Government knew about the plans for 9/11 but allowed it, so they could furthur their agendas of ultimate power and control over the people of America and the World, in the name of global terrorism. LMFAO!
If you were President, were would you want to be seen after the Twin Towers fell? With little school kids? Yep! Thats were Ide be if I wanted to look good and innocent. That gave it away from the beginning. The Gov thinks were all stupid sheeple. Not me.
The Gov doesnt care if we know or not! Our voices are dead! Its about policy and law makers now. They will silence whom they will.
They will create a criminal when they will. They will cage you like an animal when they will. Who can stop this hell train? Russia? China? Russia and China together? If this is God blessing America, then Im a blue elephant with wings.

Last edited:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
The ugly american shows his face again! Here in germany and europe, the people are very disappointed and angry. It costs a lot of sympathy.
Before 3 weeks Obama was here in Berlin and told us how good friends the USA and Germany are but in reality they spied us out like enemies, same level like Iraq and Afghanistan.

picture.php

A

Alone

Our infrastructure grade is a F**King D -.
Our governments grade is a F.
Get these f**king power mongers out of office NOW!
Stop their tyranny and REBUILD America!
This is our country! Yet Egypt and all these 3rd world countries have more balls than any of us because there pissed and doing something about it... while we just kick back and watch re-runs of Family Guy!

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
There so many good people in the USA but the system need a reboot. Yesterday I saw a 90 minute Documentary movie about the 40 years war on drugs, in the states. I can´t believe what I saw. It´s not a war on drugs, it´s a class war! Kill the poor or locked them in forever in jail, for things in europe you were out of jail in 5 or 10 years or you get maybe probation.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Our infrastructure grade is a F**King D -.
Our governments grade is a F.
Get these f**king power mongers out of office NOW!
This is our country! Yet Egypt and all these 3rd world countries have more balls than any of us because there pissed and doing something about it... while we just kick back and watch re-runs of Family Guy!

....or american dad....

this whole thing is becoming like some kind of movie. now you have presidential planes being forced to land and allow a search because Snowden might be on board, roflmfao! didnt Obama say he was not gonna do a bunch of wheeling and dealing to get Snowden back?

the whole thing with the passport is also something people should be paying more attention to. just think about it they can turn that shit off any time they feel like and you are fucked. no wonder they were so keen to have these electronic RFID chip passports. much easier to click a mouse to invalidate it then having to find the person and get the passport off them and cut it in half or punch a big canceled in to it. the strange thing is that it's illegal under international law to deprive someone of statehood. what the fuck else do you call a canceled passport when you are in the midst of traveling internationally?

same with forcing the plane with Morales on board to land, it's totally against all diplomatic traditions and international treaties and norms. imagine trying to do that to airforce 1. just shows you these guys play by their own set of rules and are not accountable for their actions in any way.

what about Putin saying Snowden can stay if he stops hurting Washington? LOL fucking hypocrite! dood is super smart and is playing this for all he's worth. for all we know Snowden is in custody and having his lap tops scrutinized, although i don't believe so.

as far as i see it, all he has to do is make it from the transit area of the airport to the nearest embassy of a country that said he can apply for asylum once he's on their territory. embassies are that countries soil after all.

real shame about Ecuador taking back their temporary travel pass, seems they have been put under a lot of pressure not to help Snowden any more.

i do find it ironic that now the top politicians realize they were being spied on and bugged too, they start taking offense, i actually predicted this at ine point in this thread if i'm not mistaken. finally the heads of states like Germany and France are starting to make a fuss. fuck with their diplomatic crypt o fax machines and they wake up! i can't wait for his next revelations. interesting times we living in....

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Tell me what you think about this tid bit-

Link to story-
eutimes.net/2013/06/obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster/

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow thats quite a claim, or quite a number of claims. in a way it's logical that the russian security services would be debriefing him. but would Putin straight up lie about it? it's sure to come out. seems a stupid way to get caught in a lie that doesnt even bring much. although if you think about it from their point of view, they 'd be stupid not to take this opportunity to find out what ever they can from Snowden.

as for the 911 stuff, i had heard not a peep of that connection. but i have to say it would be great if the truth of that day finally came to be known to everyone, what ever the actual truth is.

BullDogUK

LMAO :laughing: The US military is the most powerful, well-funded and dedicated fighting force in the world. You live in a militarized society where people cheer for the troops, no one blinks much of an eye at state brutality and where you all stand up and sing the god damn nation anthem at school. Wake up; if Obama wanted to use military force, he'd use all those drones and tanks that the US spends billions buying each year. Maybe he'd finally have a chance to roll out those F-23's and 35's eh?

gaiusmarius said:
imagine trying to do that to airforce 1.

It's what I don't get about modern US foreign policy. If there were Iranian drones flying overhead and bombing anyone who dissented against the theocracy, it'd probably get you pretty pissed off. If there were Iranian troops on the ground, shooting your friends and blowing up homes, I think you'd be more than susceptible to someone offering you a gun and telling you to take a few pot shots at the foreigners. Yet everything has become a twisted mess of lies and disinformation. Does Al-Qaeda still even exist?

Green lung

Veteran
If you guys cover your trailers with Tin foil, the Russian /Fema goons
can't get you like they did hastings.

Hastings didn't have any tin foil protections so they took him out.

You guys see any white vans in your neighborhood lately?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the russian troops helping feema is not really part of the Snowden story. but it does seem to be true non the less.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran

I´m not a friend of yankeebashing!

But the US need a healing of the nation, it´s a little bit like in Egypt, Turkey and other countrys in the middle east. The US are divided in two parts, one half is looking forward, one half is looking backward, like in the arab countrys. If you often say to a slave, that he is free and has got a good life, any day he still believes that. But he is still in chains, in the states slaved to pay all the bills and do what your neighbors do.

But sorry for o t

Status
Not open for further replies.