What's new

U.S. Government spying on entire U.S., to nobody's surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Look at todays video games how its glorified to young kids... makes them desensitized to violence for sure...

The Govt with cooperation of Microsoft... collects data on the best 3rd person shooter gamers... Then those Gamers become Elite Drone Pilots ... Press a couple of buttons and kill with zero emotion attached to it... very clever system... yet very evil...

Hollywood is Pure Garbage... They sexualize everything into making people stupid and very easy to control... Each new generation exposed to Pop culture via America will just continue to become more and more domesticated livestock ....

Remember one thing...Obummer and Bush are not to blame...its the CEO's of all the corporations who run this show make all the big decisions...

The Presidents are just Mascots for the teams ...

QFT :ying:

idiit

Veteran
there is probably a lot more to this snowden meme than being reported.

snowden is definitely helping keep the dark cabal's agenda in the global spotlight.

msm has been pretty mum on Benghazi, 911/twin towers revelations, chaney/bush war crimes convictions by world courts, etc...

police shooting/killing your dog (los angeles) and nsa spying are hot buttons for the general public so parts of the big picture are staying front and center.

DrFever

Veteran
Us spying is signs of super powers changing USA is no longer the most dominant super power that goes now to probably china everyone always tends to think usa is best at everything inventions weapons yet if you look at there history they only fight 3rd world countries they never entered world war 3 until Russia had Germans on the run they went to North korea and got handed vietnam same dam thing

What the hell can usa make rather then trouble ???? USA has been stealing / spying for years its just now coming out lets look where usa got steath technology from

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/06/090625-hitlers-stealth-fighter-plane.html

Then i read shit like this and laugh
http://rt.com/usa/us-chinese-report-defense-888/

WTF has usa made worthy of stealing in the last 25 years even there mighty F-35 so called best gen 5 fighter is grounded indefinitely hahaha

i look at total us population 313 million then i look at china's womens army 350 million womens army alone is crazy when you think about it really no wonder usa is spying there probably starting to shit there pants

Meet the "wonder weapon" that could have won the war for Hitler.
Called the Horten 229, the radical "flying wing" fighter-bomber looked and acted a lot like the U.S. Air Force's current B-2 — right down to the "stealth" radar-evading characteristics.
Fortunately for the world, the Ho 229 wasn't put into mass production before Nazi Germany surrendered in May 1945.
But American researchers boxed up and shipped home the prototypes and partially-built planes that existed — and now the same company that builds the B-2 has rebuilt one.
Northrop Grumman Corp. spent its own time and money using the original German blueprints to replicate the wood-and-steel-tube bomber, right down to its unique metallic glue and paint, at its facility in El Segundo, Calif.
Using radar of the same type and frequency used by British coastal defenses in World War II, the engineers found that an Ho 229, flying a few dozen feet above the English Channel, would indeed have been "invisible" to the Royal Air Force — an advantage that arrived too late for the Nazis to exploit.
"This was the most advanced technology that the Germans had at the end of the war, and Northrop solved the question of how stealthy it was and its performance against Allied radar at the time," documentary filmmaker Mike Jorgenson told the Long Beach, Calif., Press-Telegram. "It's significantly better than anything flying operationally probably until the 1960s."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529548,00.html#ixzz2YJQuC4IU

offthehook

Veteran
Im seriously concidering selling all I own, put the money in a safe at a family members home, and hike as far into the Maine mountains and forests as I can possibly get, and just start building a good, small, log cabin, shelter, and home steading some property illegally.
FuK paperwork. Fuk my SS#, Fuk the gov knowing were I am and what I eat, what kinda hunting rifle I own. After I build my little shelter, if a cop wants to arrest me and take it from me, they are gonna have to burn me out like Christopher Dorner.
I just want to get back to the basics of being a human being.
Our gov has stripped us all, of that basic human right, and made us all slaves to work and taxes to build the Super Power of evil called America.
Im sick and tired of the food, gas, oil, work week, entertainment, nightclubs, people, cars, roads, other cars. STOP LIGHTS!!!!! UHHHGGG!!,
dating, marriage, the fake ass powerless church's, Everything in this world! It all sucks! I truly hope this shithole called America burns to the ground by Yellowstone volcanic eruption!

You most definatly gotto watch 'Into the wild' man!

DrFever, interesting info, but one thing to note here is that Germany DID have all kinds of advanced technology. It didn't help them. For every one Panzer tank carefully assembled in their factories by quality craftsmen, ten Shermans were slapped together on American assembly lines. Now the situation is reversed; America is the one with all the gee whiz technological wonders, along with the false feeling of invincible superiority, but China has enough factories to stamp out 10x as many drones, fighters, bombers, etc. WW3 is gonna be pretty damn ugly....(especially) for US.

A

Alone

this song holds the answers for YOU!!!!
[youtubeif]xIIqYqtR1lY[/youtubeif]
2 Funny! I would rather take my chances in the deep forests of Maine than the deep abyss of death. That will come soon enough for all of us.

draztik

Veteran
The number one killer of human beings in the 20th century was government.
And they are gaining absolute power in the name of fighting terrorists that they created and fund. And they are spying on everyone, and checking your wife and kids underwear to find these terrorists. And a "SPY" is someone who blows the whistle on the government engaging in illegal activities or someone who exposes corruption

DrFever

Veteran
DrFever, interesting info, but one thing to note here is that Germany DID have all kinds of advanced technology. It didn't help them. For every one Panzer tank carefully assembled in their factories by quality craftsmen, ten Shermans were slapped together on American assembly lines. Now the situation is reversed; America is the one with all the gee whiz technological wonders, along with the false feeling of invincible superiority, but China has enough factories to stamp out 10x as many drones, fighters, bombers, etc. WW3 is gonna be pretty damn ugly....(especially) for US.

True here is a link have a good watch German tiger vx panzer lol :laughing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGCT6We7hys
The media and the military want everyone to believe that usa is so advanced when there not they struggle fighting 3rd world countries
back in 2012 usa was threatening to attack Pakistan, not to many people know about this but its the first time since cuban missile crisis that usa got threatened,
And by who ??? China said to usa if you attack Pakistan its a attack on us China went on nuclear readiness missiles locked on us targets ,dam usa backed peddled out of that in a hurry God SAVE AMERICA HAHAHA
of course many countries can;t compete ship for ship against usa but as for technology advanced lets just say there cruise missiles out there RUSSIA has IRAN has China and pakistan has called the Bromos
These are real bad boy cruise missiles travelling at 3 times the spead of sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWYpe4izU0g the new version of the moskit brahmos is mach 6 which is a us carrier or any us KILLER usa cannot even detect it
look at tomahawk cruise missiles 600 mph hahaha
anyways its all government controlled i mean not to many citizens here how the us patriot missile failed, or the downed drone , or how the mighty stealth did on Kosovo again most people are brain washed to think US is unstoppable. USA picks fights and trust me struggles with 3rd world countries lets look at iraq war i wonder who won that one ??? lol here is my take how
"The Americans entered the war a bit overconfident," "They thought they could crush without real resistance."

"At times, they acted like amateurs,

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-10-26-serb-stealth_x.htm?POE=click-refer

BullDogUK

^ On a similar vein:

http://rt.com/usa/us-missile-interceptor-fails-737/

I guess the problem is sort of that much of this 'advanced' technology works best on paper and in the laboratory and that, no matter how advanced the technology, it only takes a dude with an AK or a homemade glycerin bomb with nails thrown in to cause millions of dollars worth of damage and create general havoc.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
getting back to the thread topic, it's now clear why the German politicians didn't make all that much fuss, turns out they have their own prism project going. now if anyone flips about this in Europe i do believe it will be the German people. they are extra sensitive to being spied on and they have very clear laws on privacy. of course events in Egypt have pushed Snowden to the back, but i do believe that these revelations will awake a sleeping giant, even modern propaganda methods will have a hard time selling this to the public.

if only people realized that fear is the worst adviser. freedom is worth a million times more then some false sense of security achieved through total tyranny. until they send off swat teams and have sanctions against bee keepers i will always laugh at the bs about all this crap is to keep you safe. there is no greater power then potentially knowing everything about anyone.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All of Merkel's initial uproar was just bread and circuses for the masses. All countries are in bed with this because all countries are owned by the same private banking interest. Global Fascism is what we have and it's starting to come apart at the seems everywhere. Even Russia told Snowden to stop "hurting American interests." They are all puppets to the banking cartel. This global Orwellian Society has been in the making for 100+ years.

We now get to watch it unravel.

People everywhere are losing face in their political and economic systems and institutions. It's very obvious in the periphery of the global empire (Middle East and Southern Europe). It will eventually melt down to the core (USA, China, Northern Europe).

It's all a disgusting fascist farce and each day a few more people wake up.

The Rubicon was crossed in 2008 IMO. Confidence is a fickle thing and when it dissolves chaos takes it's place.

Good fucking riddance to the Statsi 2.0 when it all collapses.

S

Slip Kid

I was driving to work yesterday morning and heard the radio talking about Snowdens options etc. I thought to myself, damn you can't believe a thing anymore and Snowden is probably working for the govt in some sick, twisted clusterf*ck of double/triple talk nonsense.
The American people are not behind the foreign policies of the govt.It would be fairly hard to find anybody on the street who wanted to start a war with anybody.We're too worried about the electric bill, let alone Iran or Pakistan.The people pulling strings are far to removed from us now, we're just another portion on their plate.

BullDogUK

The Rubicon was crossed in 2008 IMO. Confidence is a fickle thing and when it dissolves chaos takes it's place.

Why 2008? We gave them the thumbs up to start doing all this shit in 2001 after 9/11. I just think it's so telling that no politician will actually talk about what was leaked and instead just concentrate on whether or not he did the right thing and whether or not our intelligence agencies are 'following the law'. Because everything is OK provided it's all legal right? RIGHT? :wallbash:

A

Alone

"CHAOS"

Come and get your crumbs
eat up like a little guppie,
then they'll hunt you down
with the cream horn puppies.
Have a barcode on your forehead
property from the start,
a dogchain made of gold
be good and get real smart.
At the speed of thought
the suit and tie is traveling,
to the, the candy shop
they've come to eat the black jelly beans.
Only the highest quality
could arize from the dust,
the blood of the Lord
is now deep under our cities rust.
So shoot up your liquid sex
and snort the best micro chips,
but dont think that you can stop
after a couple little sips.

This is a song I wrote in 1989 and trademarked it in 2005.
The sound has a Primus funk and influence behind it.
on a side note.... Ide like to create a strain called "Primus" in honor of an incredible band.

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
And now we have "Smart TVs" available, how long until all TVs have a camera in them. The new Xbox, comes with that Kinect shit built in.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I have now gotten to the point in my life where I don't believe one word our Gov's tell us ,,,,NOT ONE!!! headband 707:woohoo:

getting back to the thread topic, it's now clear why the German politicians didn't make all that much fuss, turns out they have their own prism project going. now if anyone flips about this in Europe i do believe it will be the German people. they are extra sensitive to being spied on and they have very clear laws on privacy. of course events in Egypt have pushed Snowden to the back, but i do believe that these revelations will awake a sleeping giant, even modern propaganda methods will have a hard time selling this to the public.

if only people realized that fear is the worst adviser. freedom is worth a million times more then some false sense of security achieved through total tyranny. until they send off swat teams and have sanctions against bee keepers i will always laugh at the bs about all this crap is to keep you safe. there is no greater power then potentially knowing everything about anyone.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Why 2008? We gave them the thumbs up to start doing all this shit in 2001 after 9/11. I just think it's so telling that no politician will actually talk about what was leaked and instead just concentrate on whether or not he did the right thing and whether or not our intelligence agencies are 'following the law'. Because everything is OK provided it's all legal right? RIGHT? :wallbash:

Like Lindesy Graham said recently, "If you got nothing to hide you got nothing to worry about"

I have now gotten to the point in my life where I don't believe one word our Gov's tell us ,,,,NOT ONE!!! headband 707:woohoo:

Welcome to the club. We've kept the light on for ya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.