What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

goingrey

When im past harvest, somewhere in winter, im starting a Cheese Project.

I hope among it there might be hiding a nice Stinky RKS Cheese pheno.

Since almost all major breeders only sells Cheese strain in femmed seeds im starting from scratch with a Skunk#1 male and then pregnating the following Cheese fem lines and hopefully find a keeper among them.

SK1 x Ghs Exodus Cheese.
X Ghs Cheese pheno and x RQS Cheese FF ( fast flowering) .

I hope hitting 3 different Cheeses with a Sensi Seeds Skunk#1 male might reveal a good Stinky keeper, but if not found in round one the plan is to later backcross each one of them to a keeper mom from each Line.

If no Stinkys RKS Cheese keeper is found among them i at least end up with some staple Cheese lines, after more backcrossing, in regular seed form.

Im also planning to get the Kalimans Cheese in time, ppl says its the closest to Exodus clone, but atm its sold out everywhere, and i prefer not to purchase it directly in the UK due to custom tax added now which in my country means plus 25% of total order, shipping included AND a 25 usd tax collection fee 😰
Brexit Cheese

XLNordic

Brexit Cheese
😂😂😂
Yes 🤣
Personally i hate the EU ( the idea of a free market is good but its way past that and kills the freedom of the countries)
But from a pure purchasing standpoint it sucks that the UK left the EU as it makes purchases from the UK both troublesome and expensive.
I hope Kalimans Cheese in regular form will be available again soon, and hopefully also from a dealer in the EU.
But if not then ill just continue the Cheese Project with the 2 GHS and the RQS lines.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
When im past harvest, somewhere in winter, im starting a Cheese Project.

I hope among it there might be hiding a nice Stinky RKS Cheese pheno.

Since almost all major breeders only sells Cheese strain in femmed seeds im starting from scratch with a Skunk#1 male and then pregnating the following Cheese fem lines and hopefully find a keeper among them.

SK1 x Ghs Exodus Cheese.
X Ghs Cheese pheno and x RQS Cheese FF ( fast flowering) .

I hope hitting 3 different Cheeses with a Sensi Seeds Skunk#1 male might reveal a good Stinky keeper, but if not found in round one the plan is to later backcross each one of them to a keeper mom from each Line.

If no Stinkys RKS Cheese keeper is found among them i at least end up with some staple Cheese lines, after more backcrossing, in regular seed form.

Im also planning to get the Kalimans Cheese in time, ppl says its the closest to Exodus clone, but atm its sold out everywhere, and i prefer not to purchase it directly in the UK due to custom tax added now which in my country means plus 25% of total order, shipping included AND a 25 usd tax collection fee 😰
Skunk1,SensiSK and Super Skunk are more on the sweet side of skunks...but they also have acrid like skunky phenos in them.
Super skunk have really good pheno..
If you want cheese like "skunk" go more in skunk x afghan/NL/kush than pure sk 1.

Anyway the most beautifull,happy,horny,smiley daytime smoke is Skunk 1.
Its litteraly like you feel better every time you hit it,some phenos are very potent ,again never racy,panic,hard feeling or something unplesent just long lasting old school happy vibe high.
Only downside is that its very bad at night, hard to go to sleep with it.

bimblebrains_1

I think that trying to compare recent shots of the cuts we are holding now to the pictures from weed world nearly 20 years ago is kind of a waste of time..if either of the cuts (mine or the wizard) are infact the same clone that wing commander speaks of, then do we really think that she is going to be a picture postcard copy of the plant from way back then? of course not,even all the pics that have been shared on here over the years by users that had the real deal direct from brightside,hazy,rick,true ect...they all look fairly different but you can still tell its the same plant.
As @shishkaboy and @HazyDaze420 have discussed the farmer g and wing com pics also look way different in the bud structure,too me the cf and wing com pics look the same tho...she changes so much from room to room that its impossible tell from pics alone as far as flower structure goes...i've been looking more at the actual shade of green of the leaves when shes happy and i think that my cut has the same emerald green type shade to the leaves as the pics from cf and wing com,the wizard doesnt have that shade to her,she looks way more normal in color,you dont see many plants with the emerald type shade,thats why i think they are different plants and also one of the main reasons i believe mine to be the same one as cf and wing commander(the original).I'm starting to think that the farmer g and wizard are same but a different plant,as yes the morphology of the flowers and even the structure will change over time from grower to grower but the actual color of a happy vegging example will not......i have some other thoughts but thats enough of a rant for now sorry haha

CannaT

Premium user
😂😂😂
Yes 🤣
Personally i hate the EU ( the idea of a free market is good but its way past that and kills the freedom of the countries)
But from a pure purchasing standpoint it sucks that the UK left the EU as it makes purchases from the UK both troublesome and expensive.
I hope Kalimans Cheese in regular form will be available again soon, and hopefully also from a dealer in the EU.
But if not then ill just continue the Cheese Project with the 2 GHS and the RQS lines.
What you get with country freedom ?
I dont know country where you are free ?
In every country I was there is always concept that you need to flood in sistem to stay out of troubles.
You are citizen cuz you pay for protection to some gov.
Only difference is how efficient gov is.
And what philozophy is accepted.
People that dont have bollocks want to live in herd to feel safe.
If you are real predator you are good at your own.

People today are idiots they work 2 jobs like 16h a day and still live like rats.
In old Rome they took out of you 10% today some taxes goes to 40-50-90% on some things.
And still they fight each other with religion,countries,transgender and who love what kind of sex,fucking animals we are.
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

HazyDaze420

i believe mine to be the same one as cf and wing commander(the original).I'm starting to think that the farmer g and wizard are same but a different plant.
The farmer g cut, along with the cf pics, along with the article pics I've posted from weedworld 06/07 are all the same plant/cut.
We know this to be true because CF gave the cut to farmer g.

So, if you think the farmer g and wizards could be the same, then.....

It's a mind fk this cheese business isn't it lol

:ying:

Last edited:

bimblebrains_1

Ahh ok sorry i must have missed that bit @HazyDaze420, i wasnt aware that the farmer g was confirmed to be also from cf,ok well with that in mind it kinda proves what we we all know,as in the quite vastly different expressions that the known original can produce room to room and the difference in the old pics from farmer g to the wing com/cf illustrate that particularly well.So its still not out of the realms of possibility that mine and wizard are the same as cf/wing com/farmer g, but by being thru different chains of custody and no doubt countless different grow styles,pest pressures and general abuse,they are infact just two different expressions of the same plant,just maybe...

Even with that said,has anyone got any better pics of the wizard cut? like full veg and flower shots so we can compare better? my first impressions of her were that the color green she displays is a very normal green and that the blades on a lot of the leaves seem to bend outwards,almost curve out at the ends,these traits seem different to mine .....@4kali posted a few pics of the wizard but lighting isnt the best to tell the color and contrast of leaf to flower ect..,any better shots 4kali? and mores to the point have you smoked her yet?.....i think it is just gunna come down to the smoke in the end because the diff cuts are always gunna look way different after 30+years but once in the bag should look and smoke the same/be identifiable as being the same plant...mine is that really tcp/dettol one with off milk/wet dishcoth,can actually get the rotten blue cheese(like stilton) aroma after a month or so cure..another unique thing is the mouth coat that makes you salivate due to the shear astringency..shes what i got as cheese in the beds/cambs area very in early oo's,way before before any seedline was put out...as you say...its a minefield haha

HazyDaze420

Yeh man, the only way to really know the real deal is if you know her, chong her and can confirm her.
I had cheese in the same time frame as Rick had her, 06-2010..I'd know the taste of the legit cut straight away, but it seems nobody is ever sure.

Who knows mang, who knows, it's turned Into a proper mystery it seems lol.

bimblebrains_1

i just had a crazy thought after reading the weed world article again...... wing com says that the beans were popped,the keeper was cloned and then passed to some local indoor growers.He didnt keep her at that point because he was yet to build out the indoor spot he later describes.He also mentions that the people he sent the first round of cuttings too were already growing NL and Silver pearl.....what if the plant he received back as the skunk some time afterwards was infact a hybrid of the initial skunk he sent them with either the NL or SP? could also explain why after he got it back it started to stink more? could explain why we have cuts like the Exo/jah,window,brum ect...,they could be just the original pheno or indeed other ones made by those growers and passed out, and not the one he got back and therefore may explain why exodus were passed the super stinky lower yielding one(less shared) and most people knowing the jah or window for example as cheese(widely spread)...
Could also be where the nelly came from too i dunno

Basically the actual guy who popped the seed,didnt keep her,gave her to other growers,got her back and she was different...and this is years before of the hill/cf got her and passed her to the exodus crew....no wonder its minefield lol

HazyDaze420

All the others that came after the original that blew up mid noughties are either from big Buddhas release or a later release of 'exodus' cheese from greenhouse seeds.

And some utter belters of Bullshitters in amongst all the smoke to boot..lol

At the end of the day good weed is good weed no matter what it's called, if you're happy with a plant that's all that really matters. :)

CannaT

Premium user
i just had a crazy thought after reading the weed world article again...... wing com says that the beans were popped,the keeper was cloned and then passed to some local indoor growers.He didnt keep her at that point because he was yet to build out the indoor spot he later describes.He also mentions that the people he sent the first round of cuttings too were already growing NL and Silver pearl.....what if the plant he received back as the skunk some time afterwards was infact a hybrid of the initial skunk he sent them with either the NL or SP? could also explain why after he got it back it started to stink more? could explain why we have cuts like the Exo/jah,window,brum ect...,they could be just the original pheno or indeed other ones made by those growers and passed out, and not the one he got back and therefore may explain why exodus were passed the super stinky lower yielding one(less shared) and most people knowing the jah or window for example as cheese(widely spread)...
Could also be where the nelly came from too i dunno

Basically the actual guy who popped the seed,didnt keep her,gave her to other growers,got her back and she was different...and this is years before of the hill/cf got her and passed her to the exodus crew....no wonder its minefield lol
Cheese like phenos I got while growing Shiva skunk and also in big bud...but big bud from sensi is big bud x shiva sk.
Didnt grew many, growed 10 pack of seeds before lots of years most were meaty skunk like smell and 2 phenos were cheese like but without berry.

In shiva you got lemony cheesey and berry cheese phenos but also sk1 dom jasmine like phenos and sweet berry.
But shure cheese phenos are there.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Cheese
FB3196BB-D2E5-48FC-A18F-12AD902D8FCC.jpeg

Psychosis
9A8BC508-829A-447A-B09F-02239748A2E7.jpeg

Photo credit to farmer g

bimblebrains_1

Cheese
View attachment 18871416

Psychosis
View attachment 18871417

Photo credit to farmer g
That pic of the cheese is looking way more like your latest pics @shishkaboy dont you think? a lot different to the other farmer g pic as well ,again a typical example of how diiferent she can look over time,even held by the same grower...how long out of interest will you let yours go bro? will you take her the 70+ days..a dare say she will fox tail more by then and look identical to the above pic

bimblebrains_1

Cheese like phenos I got while growing Shiva skunk and also in big bud...but big bud from sensi is big bud x shiva sk.
Didnt grew many, growed 10 pack of seeds before lots of years most were meaty skunk like smell and 2 phenos were cheese like but without berry.

In shiva you got lemony cheesey and berry cheese phenos but also sk1 dom jasmine like phenos and sweet berry.
But shure cheese phenos are there.
cool bro must have intersting to look thru,how long ago are we talking here out of interest,old old stock? i have some old shiva skunk hybrid lines made by a private breeder that i was kindly gifted recently,i look forward to be working with those in the future

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
That pic of the cheese is looking way more like your latest pics @shishkaboy dont you think? a lot different to the other farmer g pic as well ,again a typical example of how diiferent she can look over time,even held by the same grower...how long out of interest will you let yours go bro? will you take her the 70+ days..a dare say she will fox tail more by then and look identical to the above pic
I gotta say when I saw these pics online I was like “now that looks like the plant I have”.

I think there’s some politics involved with the old queso.
I’m taking this one one more week…to 70. You think she needs longer?

bimblebrains_1

I gotta say when I saw these pics online I was like “now that looks like the plant I have”.

I think there’s some politics involved with the old queso.
I’m taking this one one more week…to 70. You think she needs longer?
i was the same bro,i just thought man thats gotta be her! the guy that passed me the cut always took her 70 days and people on here have always said 10 weeks for the brightside.....

ahh ok so the wizard and the queso/pistols are the same....i remember watching the weed nerd years ago and subby showing the cheese and remember thinking that it looked different to old pictures of verified real deal id seen at that point...i'm pretty sure ages and ages back in this thread somebody discrediting the cut from queso for some reason,could be wrong tho