What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Spaventa

Veteran
3rd' Awesome if you Did have the Cut
But if so She would Stand out in your Stable like a sore thumb. Little yeild but a Mighty smell

Dude... he has had the cut for 7 or 8 years... he ain’t some noob who just got it and pissing his pants about it.
You get nose blind to things when you live with them long enough.
People got caught growing cheese for that very reason... they got used to the smell, thought the odour control was working but everyone could smell it in the whole street!

Rick actually sent it over there around the time he got it so it would be a bit of a coincidence if it isn’t the real cheese clone, given to rick by brightside. Anyway, if it’s the one, you will get to see/smell for yourself... and your neighbours too if you not careful..!

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Yeah Spav nailed it, I must have been used to the smell by the years growing it... And I grow others stanky cuts (ECSD, Chem D...) along it so carbons filters have always hard times here hiding all those clones, not only the Cheese... Btw Cheese isn't #1 in my book. Variety is the spice of life as they said.

Got it around 2012 but it was sent to France around 2007. So I hope it's the one but I'm pretty confident it is. Spav will confirm if it's the legit Brightside clone soon.

Iron Lion

i always noticed that the smells mingle especially if you live with the stuff, mine was no more than 20ft away in another upstairs room

Iron Lion

Hi Rick and Thx...i dont want to clutter the thread up. (wise move! :yes: ) "lol"
But check the ufc/mma thread when you (and all) can

Thx for the God Speed my friend! :D

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good place to have a general chat,, il subscribe,, thanks e,, I'm hoping to be a mod here so I guess I need to help keep stuff on track,, thanks for understanding bro,, your energy is good bro,, we focus and we got magic bro,, just don't want you leaving the phone off the hook again bro,,slow down an your golden

Iron Lion

:D... Thx rick, and i like that expression "phone off the hook" and didnt i feel the absence,
oh boy! ...phew. You are totally Correct.
"My Everything is here " :)

Just saying, been typing away for nearly 10 yrs now.All things of importance are remembered and you lot are Important. Ii also are important amongst us

God has made me return,only now 'Banning' is what would see my departure.

scrogrow

Good place to have a general chat,, il subscribe,, thanks e,, I'm hoping to be a mod here so I guess I need to help keep stuff on track,, thanks for understanding bro,, your energy is good bro,, we focus and we got magic bro,, just don't want you leaving the phone off the hook again bro,,slow down an your golden

Ah man best of luck with that

Iron Lion

Want t' tell yall something, contradictory to belief

...a Gift. They say " you enter this world with Nothing and leave with nothing " :nono:
(dont remember being born or hold any memory of before.* agree) You develop. God cherish's us and the Happy memorys we hold Dear

*what has somebody learnt to say this - not a desirable thing .

we are a spiral, Starting in the middle and becoming larger and larger, ---> This way
---> :D

(last one ric!,slowing down is a word thats very good to me at the moment)

redlaser

Veteran
My cat prefers the stoke cheese, eats a couple leaves a day from some mums she can reach.
If she can’t find fresh leaves she will tear up clone trays looking for it.
Keep a few cheeses so that doesn’t happen.

Cheesegez

#No love

picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran

I saw a pic or post of his with brightside cheese as the cross. First thought was hes using the name for hype after seeing this thread to sell seeds.

I reckon hes probably got his hands on that birdies SOT cut in the past year or so and has been calling it brightside.

Until he chimes in here and posts pics of the cut hes breeding with i would just call it another fake or someone else jumping on the bandwagon.