What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Blazeee

Veteran
The pics he has do look very much like rics

Here ya go mate, just flicked through his stuff, dude has some fire, i will give him that, will defo do my best to grab some beans, but check this post out.

Says right there hes using birdies cut, or the SOT cut, which aint the brightside cut.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh4gTW-F2TD/

alwaysbeflowering
����������Birdies cut (UKCheese). I've grown the Livers AKA Blues and it's easy to see how they're related. The smell just lingers. Love the high from it. There's definitely an effect but it's not heavy and sedative. Great flavor and resin production. Going to be some gems to be found in these. Looking to produce lines that have commercial appeal, but offer varied effects. If you smoke four different flowers, you should get 4 different effects. She's just waiting for some of that Sunset Sherbert pollen. ��

Then heres the more recent post where hes calling it the brightside cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsL0jKzhY1v/

alwaysbeflowering
��❄�� UK Cheese "Brightside Cut" x Sunset Sherbert by @abfgenetics . I've got a few of these going, but this is my favorite one right now. Something about the structure and the way the flower is setting that I love. Still very early in flower. All of these are incredibly frosted. I don't think anyone but the person who shared the cut with me got a pack. .

Blazeee

Veteran
Also a pretty shitty thing to try and charge 3k for that cut that was sent over there last year which we all got access to and TBH i preferred windows and the suicide cut over the SOT/birdies cut.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I have crossed with the real cut of cheese many times...the cheese funk does NOT carry through to daughters, the trait is recessive. Skunk plant form carries through, resin gland size carries through, creamyness to taste carries through, plant colours carry through but not the funk. So good luck..the cheese goes to the background when you cross it, has to be backcrossed a bunch to get it out..

Livers/blues' funk on the otherhand is much more dominant in its offspring is what I have noticed.

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Cheeky bastard,,,,
£3k for something that was gifted originally,,,
Bollocks to that ,,, s2

Some can’t get enough “wealth”
Sad to see this is happening with a community cut :/

This makes me want to share the exo over the whole planet :D

Don’t ever pay those prices for community genetic :O someone is always willing to share :)

hazefreak

Some can’t get enough “wealth”
Sad to see this is happening with a community cut :/

This makes me want to share the exo over the whole planet :D

Don’t ever pay those prices for community genetic :O someone is always willing to share :)

InstaHYPE that's madness especially for some cheddar that's not legit haha.

I'll take a cut, let's get it right UK cheese will be a big thing again but 3k? Be lucky I'd pay a tenner just to preserve her she's getting old now.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let’s just say He’s lucky we arent in close proximity....

#AlwaysBeWanking

The original bright side from the grey haired fella to a person we all know has it,, none of this ,,, is it? Ain’t it ? Bollocks,,,,it’s the BS og,,
He will share it to one or two in the hope that they spread it to everyone,,:biggrin:,,,
So this sort of bollocks like asking big ££££ for the bs cheese will be put to bed now and forever,,,,
It’s coming but for the record I have no interest in her,,,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cost me 20 Quid,s2. Sounds like that guys Totally money Orientated

Hey old mate,,,
Yes it does,,,
Would love to sit down and he tell me why £3k is justified,,,
Greedy bastards and disingenuous people who don’t keep there
Word are a couple of my pet hates,,,
None of the above relates to you B,, :tiphat:,,,,,s2

Spaventa

Veteran
Only time I payed was 50 quid for GG#4 when it was the buzz. Let her go eventually and then given her back recently for free which is a result cos I regretted letting her go first time lol

I don’t agree with charging silly money though. That’s wrong when it comes to our culture.
That said, if I got to test smoke a cut and it was my old Neville, I’d beg, borrow or steal £3k to get her. I’m slightly ashamed of that but it true!

Edit- if I test smoked it and it was legit I’d pay for cheese too. It was 100% the one we had back in the 90s in Watford and Luton, I’d pay a grand.

I heard at the time the big Buddha fellas paid £30k for it!

GoatCheese

Veteran
I have crossed with the real cut of cheese many times...the cheese funk does NOT carry through to daughters, the trait is recessive. Skunk plant form carries through, resin gland size carries through, creamyness to taste carries through, plant colours carry through but not the funk. So good luck..the cheese goes to the background when you cross it, has to be backcrossed a bunch to get it out..

Livers/blues' funk on the otherhand is much more dominant in its offspring is what I have noticed.
Does not carry to the offspring?! And that's a fact? If so, then why do i find Cheese (dutch skunky) stuff in UK Cheese crosses with Deep Chunk and Blueberry? = The same terp profile thats on the stuff i smoked in Amsterdam. The keepers i have from both of these UK Cheese hybrids are stinky even in veg, the Chunky Cheese stinks more.

Sure there also comes thru recessive traits from UK Cheese, the many traits i also saw in the 10 plants i had from GHS's Exodus Cheese ( UK Cheese S1), but real Cheese profiles can be found from the offspring.
Peace

Blazeee

Veteran
Let’s just say He’s lucky we arent in close proximity....

#AlwaysBeWanking

Cheeky bastard,,,,
£3k for something that was gifted originally,,,
Bollocks to that ,,, s2

It aint just that, he knows it aint the brightside cut, its birdies stoke on trent cut, you can see him calling it that, then you can see the point and which hes decided to change the name.

Forget the whole 3k thing. Hes knowingly trying to pull a fast one with a cutting he knows aint legit.

You can see hes changed the name for hype and money.

It dont get more scummy then that.

I could understand wanting big money if he had sourced and imported it himself... but we all know he didnt.

Then hes got the cheek to sell beans saying hes been using the brightside name when hes been using a different clone.

And your right 994S2, theres nothing worse than greedy bastards with a lack of integrity who cant keep there word!

Spaventa

Veteran
In my opinion there is only one characteristic of the original cheese clone that doesn’t come out in offspring and that is the level of terpene production and therefore the famous crazy stupid stink level. The profile, that’s gives the type of smell does and has in a few crosses I’ve tried. Birdies cut is one of them. BB Cheese and Blue Cheese also. They just don’t inherit the level or loudness as the clone. It was unique in that one plant. It’s like how just because a person is an Olympic athlete it doesn’t mean any of their offspring will be. They might have some of the qualities but probably not and if they do not to the same level.
There’s no choice. We HAVE to find her.

Iron Lion

Admittedly S, but the Stoke cut has 100% the Brightside Aroma, and partly the taste until the efx "kick in". Windows and the Suicide have absolutely no Brightside Cheese involved in Aroma or Toke.

:tiphat:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our Las Vegas guy labeled it properly,, we need to pay him respect,, he deserves it,, but this name change to Brightsides is a joke,,, then again I hear birds cut is probably the closest so far?

Latest posts

Latest posts