What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Goldhedge

This will be fun to see...

PLANDEMIC THE MUSICAL’S DYNAMIC DUO​

Director, Mikki Willis, and musician, DPAK, join Del with details on the latest installment of the ‘Plandemic Series’, ‘Plandemic: The Musical’. Hear how the filmmaker and musician became collaborators and how their inspirational work has become a perfect union.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Pan-de-sal (fresh out the oven and heavily 🧈 buttered) - with dark roast Battangas Robusta coffee - for breakfast - 😋
2024-05-2507.16.188954793654232990723.jpg

Last edited:

cola

Pain-de-sal (fresh out the oven and heavily 🧈 buttered) - with dark roast Battangas Robusta coffee - for breakfast - 😋
View attachment 19008088

I had to look up exactly what it is that you were favoring. From your description, it looks pretty yummy ~ (y)

cola

Groucho Marx: 'Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.'​

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I had to look up exactly what it is that you were favoring. From your description, it looks pretty yummy ~ (y)

Yup - a simple breakfast - same as the one I had daily for 36 months - in that ex- (Ferdinand) Marcos era death camp - Camp Bagong Diwa in Manila - minus the butter - brings back not-so-fond memories - but hey - breakfast was OK 👍

cola

Yup - a simple breakfast - same as the one I had daily for 36 months - in that ex- (Ferdinand) Marcos era death camp - Camp Bagong Diwa in Manila - minus the butter - brings back not-so-fond memories - but hey - breakfast was OK 👍

It sounds like you decided to keep your Robusta gift as well. Not such a bad idea, perhaps, after all.
Coffee has a lot of health benefits going for it. I prefer Arabica, and roast it myself (usually). I am
blessed to be near somewhere that imports coffee and distributes it green. A lot to be said for java!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It sounds like you decided to keep your Robusta gift as well. Not such a bad idea, perhaps, after all.
Coffee has a lot of health benefits going for it. I prefer Arabica, and roast it myself (usually). I am
blessed to be near somewhere that imports coffee and distributes it green. A lot to be said for java!
Yeah - sure did decide to keep the Batangas Robusta - and it's very good - my blood pressure and pulse seem to be OK lately - and no heart 'fluttering' either - but still I'm just on one jug of coffee a day these days - instead of 2 - good coffee lasts longer that way 👉 👈 - lol

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Saturn Day morning brothers and sisters! All hail Lord Saturn and let the good times roll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with early rain starting at 46F and predicted to reach 62F here in River City!

My back is feeling pretty stove up this morning after all my digging and bailing activity yesterday. I'm headed to the gym as soon as they open, but directly to the Jacuzzi instead of the weight machines.

I have the contract placed to repair the break in the drain and walked through the hood with Grayfox to look at front walkway designs. Excavation to repair the drain leak is going to take a big chunk out of our 97 year old brick cobble walkway.

Saturn2.jpg

BrassNwood

Veteran
JEEZ!!! I am only up to pg 1478...

But lookit what just became available -- interesting news:
New 9/11 footage of twin towers:

https://x.com/Joanne60183156/status/1793365208700006860
Dr. Judy Woods will bring up more then you care to know although much has been "Lost" to time now.
Okay. So now that I see this old digital camera video, maybe or not original, of some supposed live event.
Just what is it that I am supposed to be in awe of seeing? Have heard a lot of conspiratorals about it. But ..
New vid of a prior captured event. The building (7) was already wired with explosives and fell in the usual manner you see in any "explosive demolition" like an old stadium or apartment they blow. Wasn't hit. Nothing fell on it.

Woke up at 03:00 in moderate pain but the bed was dry for a change. I HATE waking up in a pool with everything soaked. If I dig deep enough in the. med end of the net I eventually do find studies of implantation pain at the attachment points in 30+% of the study lasting 2 to 6 weeks on average with endovascular repair. I figured there had to be a catch.

Up to 1 hash cap every 12 hours even though it leaves me staggering stoned and likely to fall down when trying to stand. Them little mothers' helpers pack a punch but makes the adhesion pain a non-event. I need to get that reserve THC content back up before the next round of fun and games that begins on the 5th.

Albert Einstein — 'I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.'

I'm going to go over there and stick my head back in that nice pile of sand and turn the music of my youth up really loud and ignore it all as there isn't a damned thing I can do to stop the headlong rush off the cliff.
BrassNwood.

Ohhhh what a lucky man he was . Ahhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Unca Walt

420club
Okay. So now that I see this old digital camera video, maybe or not original, of some supposed live event.
Just what is it that I am supposed to be in awe of seeing? Have heard a lot of conspiratorals about it. But ..
The only reason anyone would give it a second's glance is the fact of the existence of the other (clearer, more obvious) series of detonations videoed of Bldg 7 at that same time -- which went down "mysteriously" without any plane hitting it.

They look identical.

Hence -- The point of interest. Draw any conclusion you like.

Unca Walt

420club
The only reason anyone would give it a second's glance is the fact of the existence of the other (clearer, more obvious) series of detonations videoed of Bldg 7 at that same time -- which went down "mysteriously" without any plane hitting it.

They look identical.

Hence -- The point of interest. Draw any conclusion you like.
LATE EDIT ADD TO THE ABOVE ^^^^^^^^^^

I watched that a dozen times, and I think I may have a possible explanation that does not require the CIA.

It appears that the sparkles show right at the second a huge external explosion begins <-- If the explosion was due to the airplane striking the building a few milliseconds before, it could be collision debris going through the building.

Not as much fun as Bldg 7, that's for sure. That one is off the debate table. nem. con.

Latest posts

Latest posts