What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

window

Veteran
Admittedly S, but the Stoke cut has 100% the Brightside Aroma, and partly the taste until the efx "kick in". Windows and the Suicide have absolutely no Brightside Cheese involved in Aroma or Toke.

:tiphat:

If your cut is anything like the brightside, you can keep it as everyone who I gave some too said it was crap.
Less potency and a very mild black hash taste with a liquorice exhale, like most, nothing to write home about, a bog standard sweet skunk.

Rick, what year did you first grow the BS?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got it in 06 directly from Brightside offline,, met Brightside in Amsterdam and he introduced me to icmag

Spaventa

Veteran
People and their perceptions are as unique as the clones we are disagreeing about. All very natural really. Whatever we all say about the plants, I’m grateful for all the clones shared in the search.

window

Veteran
I have to say, birdies had a very sweet cheesey creaminess to the smell, I just found it not as strong or as stinky as other cheeses, bud wasn’t very dense either.
People said it was ok for cheese but preferred the others.

I find all these cheeses pretty much taste the same, some better than others, I found birdies so so.

Iron Lion

I wasn't being Disrespectful, where rick got that from?! Saying the Word Spaventa has always caused me problems,so I chose "S" for short.
...rather like that advert "I'd give my Spleen for Claudia Winklemans Hair". - NO she Wouldn't .
Y'all might say ' figure of speech ' :nono: Words are Such Pwr that only I truely see it seems,others "feel" as Claudia Winkleman does
(Re:TV advert )
I am here as a Gift, don't need this kind of deluded reaction.
Adios, bear well, and rick I'm leaving the phone off the hook

BTW I think Stoney917 is Ace,Ace! I love everybody. Not an overnight thing what I've said you know.
Spaventa! U2 :).
Just names of words I need to overcome.

Rick. The Conclusion you had come too is wrong, you "felt" I was being disrespectful then Aired your view - which in turn made ' it ' bigger

There is beyond " Gut feeling " and " tingly bits "y'know .
Anyway Don't need this , adios Bright side thread.

P.s phone is off the hook!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think you are being disrespectful bro ,,,i think your being you,, we are in conversation atm,, your not turbo posting,,

Don't leave bro

Iron Lion

Yup, and back already! :D
Window that cut is EXTREMELY like the thread title, jus' the efx on toke isn't inline with the BSC.
Again wasn't being disrespectful just Airing my view

Spaventa

Veteran
I wasn't being Disrespectful, where rick got that from?! Saying the Word Spaventa has always caused me problems,so I chose "S" for short.
...rather like that advert "I'd give my Spleen for Claudia Winklemans Hair". - NO she Wouldn't .
Y'all might say ' figure of speech ' :nono: Words are Such Pwr that only I truely see it seems,others "feel" as Claudia Winkleman does
(Re:TV advert )
I am here as a Gift, don't need this kind of deluded reaction.
Adios, bear well, and rick I'm leaving the phone off the hook

BTW I think Stoney917 is Ace,Ace! I love everybody. Not an overnight thing what I've said you know.
Spaventa! U2 :).
Just names of words I need to overcome.

Rick. The Conclusion you had come too is wrong, you "felt" I was being disrespectful then Aired your view - which in turn made ' it ' bigger

There is beyond " Gut feeling " and " tingly bits "y'know .
Anyway Don't need this , adios Bright side thread.

P.s phone is off the hook!

no need for that mate. We are all friends here. Think there was misunderstanding and some difference of opinion but it’s cool.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your fine e,, we know you have manic moments,, i do too,, it's cool,,i love you bro,, no stress

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seriously e,,, your opinion matters,,, you actually grew my cheese,, so I know you have seen the clone we are looking for,, so seriously I'm not messing with you,, your opinion matters alot,, i only ask that we don't go ott on anything

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only thing I'm concerned about is the name as its a guy I know/maybe knew,,, his name actually means more to me than the clone,,, i will only be truly happy with his clone and his name being reunited,,, then it's all good

window

Veteran
Sorry, I may have come across a bit harsh, I don’t have a lot of time to post these days and some of my responses can be rushed.
Of course birds opinion maters, it was me growing his cut that made me realise mine couldn’t be the bs as his seemed way sweeter than mine, which I find bemusing as people in this thread have said there was nothing sweet about the bs cut????
It’s very confusing:(
I just found his comment about taste a bit off as most of these cheese types I find the taste very similar, sure some have more muskiness, some more earthy but I can taste that same black hash type taste in most of them, even a blue cheese that does the rounds down my way has the same taste.
I think we can all agree, we all want a taste of the og cheese:)

Spaventa

Veteran
I'm an idiot Spav, Discount all that I've said. :tiphat:

Geez I don't even grow anymore.
I need to except this

Not at all mate and I reckon you’ll get back on it when the times right. When you do you can have whatever I’ve got... even me old HPS (Heat Production System) 600 digit and useless tube ;)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry, I may have come across a bit harsh, I don’t have a lot of time to post these days and some of my responses can be rushed.
Of course birds opinion maters, it was me growing his cut that made me realise mine couldn’t be the bs as his seemed way sweeter than mine, which I find bemusing as people in this thread have said there was nothing sweet about the bs cut????
It’s very confusing:(
I just found his comment about taste a bit off as most of these cheese types I find the taste very similar, sure some have more muskiness, some more earthy but I can taste that same black hash type taste in most of them, even a blue cheese that does the rounds down my way has the same taste.
I think we can all agree, we all want a taste of the og cheese:)

I've not tried the bird cut,, it should not be sweet,, it's true,, il need to check it to have any sort of opinion,, again window,, i really like your cut,, it would be interesting to compare it to the bird cut,,

I'm about to build a hermetically sealed environment soon so il personally run all the cheeses again soon and give my full opinion

Latest posts

Latest posts