What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Cork144

Is it just the exodus cut that has the double serrated fan leaves, or do others bare the same, as i remember being gifted what was supposed to be exodus but the sender was still trying to determine if it was actually exodus or another, but it was double serrated

i remember having to give her away 3 weeks into veg as my diy setup at the time just couldnt handle that stink, was litterally like a pungent disinfectant,

could easily handle her now though haha

B

Bird~friend

... AinT the Easiest of Things ! Never Wished Communication this way.

...Love now tho

. . .

Edit - " 360 " . ( Come on here to whinge... ? ... )

- - -
Edit: :) ... iye told you alREady, not often do admit ! A little Compromise BUT The music(etc) comes to me BroDtha !

[YOUTUBEIF]CitDwC_Rjic[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

pipp

I got several Windows, Birmans Stoke Cheese and the Windows blues. Even though there all in the same enviroment I couldnt tell you which is which except at six weeks in The Stoke Cheese smells a bit more. They all have a upward growth and turn into the christmas tree type shape a bit. All are nice but none are the old brightside cutting (skunk no1) which grew outwards like a bush which wasnt a good trait for yield hence they were crossed for bigger yields. All three are doing fine but as said will need a smoke test to be sure. A lot of plants dont get there full on smell untill around week 8 but the stoke cheese stinks at five weeks. Has got a smell similar to the brightside but not as intense. Not saying the Brightside is the best as didnt like its paranoia inducing stone. Windows and stoke Cheese arnt like that more relaxing stone. Not tried the Blues really looking forward to it. Will put some pics up later. Ive no interest in names none are my work so completely subjective. Taken cutting so will be keeping my favourites. Had the suicide cutting ran it once and let it go as although it was certainly an old pure Skunk NO1 it didnt have the strength or anything that made it a keeper for me. It looked identical to the brightside Cheese but wasnt the crazy stinking pheno. Reckon between the windows and Stoke Cheese will keep most people happy they have a stinky distinctived smell and taste very nice. Personally prefering Stoke Cheese at moment as it smells a bit more and has more of what I remember to be the brightside smell. But it will be the smoke test which decides my keeper. Keep it positive and real Buffoonman.

W

wildkender

Same story like what happened with the original c99, in the past that was tropical fruit smelly strain what was ready in max 50 days, now the original c99 (new release lol) ready in 70 days and a totally different strain with rock hard indica buds.

I think hard to believe but probably both original clones lost by nowadays. These are all crosses not the old ladies.

mack 10

Veteran
I got several Windows, Birmans Stoke Cheese and the Windows blues. Even though there all in the same enviroment I couldnt tell you which is which except at six weeks in The Stoke Cheese smells a bit more. They all have a upward growth and turn into the christmas tree type shape a bit. All are nice but none are the old brightside cutting (skunk no1) which grew outwards like a bush which wasnt a good trait for yield hence they were crossed for bigger yields. All three are doing fine but as said will need a smoke test to be sure. A lot of plants dont get there full on smell untill around week 8 but the stoke cheese stinks at five weeks. Has got a smell similar to the brightside but not as intense. Not saying the Brightside is the best as didnt like its paranoia inducing stone. Windows and stoke Cheese arnt like that more relaxing stone. Not tried the Blues really looking forward to it. Will put some pics up later. Ive no interest in names none are my work so completely subjective. Taken cutting so will be keeping my favourites. Had the suicide cutting ran it once and let it go as although it was certainly an old pure Skunk NO1 it didnt have the strength or anything that made it a keeper for me. It looked identical to the brightside Cheese but wasnt the crazy stinking pheno. Reckon between the windows and Stoke Cheese will keep most people happy they have a stinky distinctived smell and taste very nice. Personally prefering Stoke Cheese at moment as it smells a bit more and has more of what I remember to be the brightside smell. But it will be the smoke test which decides my keeper. Keep it positive and real Buffoonman.

Windows Blues?

I get why Windows Cheese but Blues?

window

Veteran
Blue's is nothing to do with me.
I'm just starting to smoke the cheese's now, I do like the liver's/blue's though:)

Mayer

hay window,,if it's my old blues clone it's not livers ,,,just "the blues" livers came from Bradford mostly ,, blues came from Sheffield

B

Bird~friend

Windows Blues?

I get why Windows Cheese but Blues?

Mine arnt the S-o-T Cheese ,
windows and livus/blues is believed.
Nr 10 Yrs had passed since "that plant", ... Should of had Knowledge Of Gnats by then , Shame

Going to Dispose.
Can't have to time to waste SillY! :D. ( Essential I had a minnimun of " 1 " S-0- T Cheese .Essential I had at least 1 S-0-T Cheese growin
?. :chin: ... what ' talk about!? :)
Do not recall the name.

Sounds like an american Sit-com ! NP. ^ mayor. :-D. :yes:

The Blues you had was Finee ,rick .When looking Commercially.
Myog was Nice- Strong too , no Lovely-nourishing " Pine " Scent tho. )-:

Macks blues was about One of the Strongest Blues I'd tried.
Like a killer Skunk remembered once
BM is ideal for me. T,is The Taste!" :

Last edited:

pipp

Birdman what blues is it you gave to me with the windows Cheese. Not sure if you said it was from the states My mistake calling it Windows Blues just got them together. Hi Mayer/Englishrick good to see your still about. Did you say a mate of yours in a shop still had the original Brightside Cheese.
The good thing about the Windows and stoke Cheese is they both have plenty of resin and are nice and strong a lot of other Cheeses Ive grown have smelled OK but just not had any strength. Ive found an odd Critical Kush pheno has a bit off a Cheesey taste think that must come from the Skunk No1 part of the Critical Mass. Dont want to advertise but if you want to do an all seed grow from scratch femmed Critical Kush is my choice no male flowers and nearly all good resinous tasty phenos. Anyways back on topic theres still plenty of nice Cheeses out there I'm not as hung up on the Brightside anymore there may not be any as smelly but still plenty of smelly tasty ones with a less paranoia.

B

Bird~friend

Yup ,ya made an error pip. There is no Windows blues.

Remember passing the Bm too William76 yrs ago

He's recently passed me The/this Plant and Was Sure it came from Sheffield via Hempore

Bud formation is Noteably dif' EVERYtime when Comparing too the picrure(s) of the livers

Last edited:
W

wildkender

Hemperror=William76 is the only guy who had a different Blues and a Livers. For every other grower Blues = Livers.

I remember when he said me that now he send me the Blues and next time the Livers. Lol (blues arrived dead of course)

pipp

Got the Blues or Livers via him. My mistake main thing is its a nice tasting plant its looks like other Blues Ive had or seen but not got a clue about the original Blues/Livers no doubt there will be as many claims to be original as the Cheese Im just taking each plant on its own merit.

Mayer

Got the Blues or Livers via him. My mistake main thing is its a nice tasting plant its looks like other Blues Ive had or seen but not got a clue about the original Blues/Livers no doubt there will be as many claims to be original as the Cheese Im just taking each plant on its own merit.

Blues and livers are 2 different cuts imo,,mine was blues,, if its that, clone you have,, yeh it's good,,,ive not grown the livers but the blues was top top shelf,, very sweet but balanced taste,,, stinky enough to get you caught

window

Veteran
hay window,,if it's my old blues clone it's not livers ,,,just "the blues" livers came from Bradford mostly ,, blues came from Sheffield
Hey Rick,
It was passed to me as Liver's, I just thought I'd seen people refer to her as blue's in this thread?

I'm smoking it now, has a much more gentler high than my cheese, has an old school pot feel, I like it:biggrin:
Taste is old school as well, a bit herbal but not bland, has some character, hopefully it will developed some more as it cures?
I like the smell when I squeeze a bud, musky cheese with some rose and hint of sweetness in the background.

That Rob Clark trick with the paper is crazy, you smell terps you wouldn't even know was there, rupturing a few resin glands releases other aromatics I suppose?
Liver's becomes super sweet musky cheesiness With hints of blueberry bubblegum, lol, really! Try it:biggrin:

Mayer

Hey Rick,
It was passed to me as Liver's, I just thought I'd seen people refer to her as blue's in this thread?

I'm smoking it now, has a much more gentler high than my cheese, has an old school pot feel, I like it:biggrin:
Taste is old school as well, a bit herbal but not bland, has some character, hopefully it will developed some more as it cures?
I like the smell when I squeeze a bud, musky cheese with some rose and hint of sweetness in the background.

That Rob Clark trick with the paper is crazy, you smell terps you wouldn't even know was there, rupturing a few resin glands releases other aromatics I suppose?
Liver's becomes super sweet musky cheesiness With hints of blueberry bubblegum, lol, really! Try it:biggrin:

Sounds different t

My blues clone has falsely been given out as livers, not by me but by people who renamed it for popularity

for years I thought blues and livers were so similar they must be the same weed,, but now I think they are different,, blues is sweeter,, livers is Less sweet,,

if it came as livers then it really could be a rarity,, nice find,, rose is nothing to do with my blues,,, super sweet just makes me think 🤔

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
saw the stoke/birdmans cut I gave to a friend today, and it looked and smelt quite different to my own finished buds. more rounded, dense and much sweeter and more berry smell, less astringence.
I am expecting to pick up the rarer mr livers cut in the next few days.