What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

window

Veteran
@ Birdman, no topshooter, no pk’s, it’s just different environmental factors changing the look:)

Blazeee

Veteran
Does This look like your old One Stoney ...Blaze. ?

Me T'inks So.
The One i have was passed to me as Livers but the bud formation doesnt look like that^ ...?
...Remember the Originator Claiming he Preferred this to the Bluemeanie ! <---Thats The Tastiest Ganja i ever tried.
Stinker of Plants.
-
Shebeen mean sheeran ? Lol :)

Yeah that cut of the Livers that window has is the same, probably just looks different because of the way he grew it, reammended soil from the last grow with minimal nutes no pk boosters etc . Bet his plants will be real tasty :biggrin:

In my experience , I don't know yet. Suicide was the first I flowered of the cuts I received. The "Exodus " mother went outside. So my first experience with her will be outdoor buds.

Suicide Cheese is looking really good DTOG, i bet she stinks right now.

Definitely take good care of the Livers, if you love the cheese im sure you will also love her. Will be real interesting to see how she does outdoors along with the cheese. Looking forward to seeing some of your pics from the outdoor grow.

Dont think many people over here would dare run them outdoors lol

B

Bird~friend

I Was Talking of How Similar They Looked.

Potash,potassium is desired through flower, im sure of this.

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
DTOG,

That suicide gal looks incredible! I bet she stinks to hell and back. Is she a 10 weeker like exodus?

Cheers man

I was told 9, so that's when she's getting taken down. If I wasn't almost out of head smoke, I would prolly let her go 10. Thanks for all the compliments guys. But I'm not really doing anything. Letting her go thru wet/dry cycles and staking up sagging branches, that's it. This plant pretty much grows itself.

mack 10

Veteran
The extra week will add more body stone/mongness.
Also the resin heads will really swell up nice.
I prefer the 70day but horses for courses.

Def has the signature look.

W

wildkender

Yeah that cut of the Livers that window has is the same, probably just looks different because of the way he grew it, reammended soil from the last grow with minimal nutes no pk boosters etc . Bet his plants will be real tasty :biggrin:

Suicide Cheese is looking really good DTOG, i bet she stinks right now.

Definitely take good care of the Livers, if you love the cheese im sure you will also love her. Will be real interesting to see how she does outdoors along with the cheese. Looking forward to seeing some of your pics from the outdoor grow.

Dont think many people over here would dare run them outdoors lol
Why wouldnt you grow the livers outdoors?

Birdmans SOT BSC was ready in mid oct outdoors at last year... just sayin.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Lots of ppl would should avoid growing these outside because of smell... blaze is a U.K. Head n growing in the U.K. Is risky enough add in outside u can run no odor control basically guaranteed to get busted or at least taken... dubb trip is in a better state n probably does not have the same issues to worry about so sticking a stinky cheese outside for him would be different n much less risky then blaze...my neighbor got a 16x100 tunnel half birds n it smells about a good mile away

Kaskadian

Veteran
Lots of ppl would should avoid growing these outside because of smell... blaze is a U.K. Head n growing in the U.K. Is risky enough add in outside u can run no odor control basically guaranteed to get busted or at least taken... dubb trip is in a better state n probably does not have the same issues to worry about so sticking a stinky cheese outside for him would be different n much less risky then blaze...my neighbor got a 16x100 tunnel half birds n it smells about a good mile away

My old exodus cut gave me one of the few scares I ever had growing back when I wasn’t in a legal state. Scrubber went out or ducting disconnected... can’t remember why exactly now as it was many years ago but I remember turning onto the street where my house was and smelling it from there. Was a decent distance away from my place and that odor found its way out of the house and down the street.

Luckily nothing came of it but I was definitely paranoid for some time after. Cheese has a monsterous odor and precautions definitely need to be taken — especially if you’re growing in a climate that isn’t necessarily friendly towards growing.

Blazeee

Veteran
Stoney is bang on with what he said, IMO its just too risky to run her outdoors over here. Put her in your greenhouse and very high chance she will get ripped, or neighbours will click on as to what your up to, same with an outdoor spot. And if you did manage to pull off a guerrilla grow with her over here it would be a nightmare trying to move the buds back to dry them etc

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

Yes I'm in a place where I can have her and 60 of her closest friends outside in a nice little location , without having to worry about the smell. Lol.

B

Bird~friend

... Can Imagine Growing Alot of The Stoke Bsc Outside would have you Jumping around with Paranoia!

WK - Sure You' got no Problem with the livers Having Successfully Grown that

Was more than 1 grown btw?
think 1, but thought i'd Ask

Last edited:
W

wildkender

Yea only one sot bsc outdoors at last year. The only cut what rooted... the survivor. Lol

Its a good plant with good rotten fruit smell... the gg4 stinks harder btw.

B

Bird~friend

NO WAY! Elaborate on Harder? . Ya Can't mean Volume? Velocity !
That Doesn't Compare even! Obvious.

Know your a fan of GG buts no more an Impressive Inhale Than OG's Gathered Back when .

The Very Far Reaching Aroma of Stoke BsC(x) Obliterates Owt Nearly

Varying Reasons and Opinions of Course.

Update: No matter how things may Sound i was a True Fan of the GorillaGlue#4. One of the best smokes i had was a Sample Given to me from a Uk Counter-part after 2 months or more of Viewing/Participating in a Popular Thread,shortly after i obtained the Plant,remember giving a Snip to 4 People (you were one Wk.Lost it ? lol). A Guy From The South-West * . - & Didnt believe moirs was real , was hez written word, "...errrR..." (Edit, :bigeye: Obviously Taken in and deluded by the Hype) .<....... Space .......> Another IC Member a Reputable Chap from Switzerland "also wasn't initially Impressed" but then Gave to a mate to Grow and became a Fan .
Edit- (as erR'). Dude ,saw on Tv - Those Houses above the Clouds are Cool.
( Edit The Strain Was Very Hyped and So of Course There Can become an Expectancy,from some.
Myself? The Sample was ACE ! The Hype was SPOT ON. When Grown " First " - Hmmn , is all i'll say, here.
Ltr ?. Beauty She IS, that has the lot! Conclude your mind ; ) ,
Personally TASTE is the winning factor for me AND has always been " to a degree " the "Uninfluenced" Case. I did LOVE the Choc'. Not so much the ' Dubb.As Stated,several Times.
Nowt " had " more taste than the BM n BSC Imoe.
S2.(-;: .
BTW Chem (,) D! woohoO :woohoo: )

...Loved my Experience with the Glue Such a Pretty looking Plant.
I had 6' of the "Powerful" Beauty. (-:
-
EDIT.
* When iye, Posted Snippet of Local rag i was in, (not seen as norm' thing to do,absolutely of course) it of him "that should not be" Retaliated by posting .an affiliation too some American Rap band , That suddenly Appeared in the Vicinity ! Red Something ?. " ringing him up for weed " - nah he dont charge them ! *%&%%$ . Dude this aint no Competition, " a climb to some egotistical fame " --- "lookin for the dosh,lookin for the dosh!........ [ What is around you see. Tug the rope ? ]
"We" are all ALL all stars anyway . Yet another Gift is Here Told You ('s) .
.DO NOT Spin Yarn "Here" n say " ... special/nxtday Delivery. ( now this is the Real Wrong ): - because Postman/woman/folks? around here are not Good/Trustworthy ? . So , Tthey not Value Their Job ?. You know you not wanted to Wait.
Again Word is EGO. Truth of this word here ..... E GO. no. e stay mann. unless other " ego " decides different.
" it " made itself bigger with yao's actions Btw. ... .
Oh- rotten Tactics! eng 2-0

n -Similar name , you told me not to go ! ---- Now YOU Gone ? ... Contemplating eyH ...
Eyes will drop n yaO 'll pick up information to bring up higher. Try "Correct" Try OTHER WAY ROUND
---
The Cheese Has an Outrageous Smell. " Lunar " . LolLoll :dance013:

( Oh,imo Leisurely Smoking Spliffs is the WTG to Experience the Full Taste:
Fast paced comedy. Relax them Facial Muscles and watch this for a minute :tiphat:
https://youtu.be/3mSKNubtWvA (1982)
>25:10s
Lol

(23:15s also)

Extension of Reason for Editing: (eng 3-0 btw) . U.S. :yes: . BUT put away that Stupid Gun. ESPECIALLY (e go ) AUTOMATIC. MESS.
(eng 4-0) 39m.20s ish.

Last edited:
W

wildkender

Both smells strong but the gg4 is that type of weed what you really can't hide and the smell stay even after you moved the doe'

B

Bird~friend

" I " C. You have lessened Available Edit Time.
Now again , more words have gone. [ ok Shall Amend ] Also(again!) . 5 Image Limit ? (*^&&%£& . Of course you have reason and that is respected. BUT. Come on. SET PIECES. you realise you are locked with what you wish to pursue here.

NO WAY! Elaborate on Harder? . Ya Can't mean Volume? Velocity !
That Doesn't Compare even! Obvious.

Know your a fan of GG buts no more an Impressive Inhale Than OG's Gathered Back when .

The Very Far Reaching Aroma of Stoke BsC(x) Obliterates Owt Nearly

Varying Reasons and Opinions of Course.

Update: No matter how things may Sound i was a True Fan of the GorillaGlue#4. One of the best smokes i had was a Sample Given to me from a Uk Counter-part after 2 months or more of Viewing/Participating in a Popular Thread,shortly after i obtained the Plant,remember giving a Snip to 4 People (you were one Wk.Lost it ? lol). A Guy From The South-West * . - & Didnt believe moirs was real , was hez written word, "...errrR..." (Edit, :bigeye: Obviously Taken in and deluded by the Hype) .<....... Space .......> Another IC Member a Reputable Chap from Switzerland "also wasn't initially Impressed" but then Gave to a mate to Grow and became a Fan .
Edit- (as erR'). Dude ,saw on Tv - Those Houses above the Clouds are Cool.
( Edit The Strain Was Very Hyped and So of Course There Can become an Expectancy,from some.
Myself? The Sample was ACE ! The Hype was SPOT ON. When Grown " First " - Hmmn , is all i'll say, here.
Ltr ?. Beauty She IS, that has the lot! Conclude your mind ; ) ,
Personally TASTE is the winning factor for me AND has always been " to a degree " the "Uninfluenced" Case. I did LOVE the Choc'. Not so much the ' Dubb.As Stated,several Times.
Nowt " had " more taste than the BM n BSC Imoe.
S2.(-;: .
BTW Chem (,) D! woohoO :woohoo: )

...Loved my Experience with the Glue Such a Pretty looking Plant.
I had 6' of the "Powerful" Beauty. (-:
-
EDIT.
* When iye, Posted Snippet of Local rag i was in, (not seen as norm' thing to do,absolutely of course) it of him "that should not be" Retaliated by posting .an affiliation too some American Rap band , That suddenly Appeared in the Vicinity ! Red Something ?. " ringing him up for weed " - nah he dont charge them ! *%&%%$ . Dude this aint no Competition, " a climb to some egotistical fame " --- "lookin for the dosh,lookin for the dosh!........ [ What is around you see. Tug the rope ? ]
"We" are all ALL all stars anyway . Yet another Gift is Here Told You ('s) .
.DO NOT Spin Yarn "Here" n say " ... special/nxtday Delivery. ( now this is the Real Wrong ): - because Postman/woman/folks? around here are not Good/Trustworthy ? . So , Tthey not Value Their Job ?. You know you not wanted to Wait.
Again Word is EGO. Truth of this word here ..... E GO. no. e stay mann. unless other " ego " decides different.
" it " made itself bigger with yao's actions Btw. ... .
Oh- rotten Tactics! eng 2-0

n -Similar name , you told me not to go ! ---- Now YOU Gone ? ... Contemplating eyH ...
Eyes will drop n yaO 'll pick up information to bring up higher. Try "Correct" Try OTHER WAY ROUND
---
The Cheese Has an Outrageous Smell. " Lunar " . LolLoll :dance013:

( Oh,imo Leisurely Smoking Spliffs is the WTG to Experience the Full Taste:
Fast paced comedy. Relax them Facial Muscles and watch this for a minute :tiphat:
https://youtu.be/3mSKNubtWvA (1982)
>25:10s
Lol

(23:15s also)

Extension of Reason for Editing: (eng 3-0 btw) . U.S. :yes: . BUT put away that Stupid Gun. ESPECIALLY (e go ) AUTOMATIC. MESS.
(eng 4-0) 39m.20s ish.

I MUST TELL YOU SOMETHING. Appease me. - IF "me" WAS TO BE "made not here" - Info would transcend (as is eyh)
-------- eng 5-0 (; [ No teeth in, Like ]

All before Half Way ! wait ............. eng 6 - 0 ! --- Kidding ! :-D ........

Now (really) " Pollution " Starts; -for a while-
-
h of old ! ^ look what good ya done mann. ;:-D

: woohoo:
---

Dammm - i wanted to make " this " pot noodle and a brew.

Iye Shall. Bet their is Score! :-D (((-:

-
4 S-o-T BsC " Crosses " Have Rooted Btw . Pictures in a few.

-
Ahhaa --- BooM! Theire is Six. - Re- Entering " Room " And IS Allowed.

oHw.SOo Lovely.

wot a strange thing to happen!

-
(e) Go JapAN! 1-1
:wuuU

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

... AinT the Easiest of Things ! Never Wished Communication this way.

...Love now tho

. . .

Edit - " 360 " . ( Come on here to whinge ... ? ... )

- - -
Edit: :) ... iye told you alREady, not often do admit ! A little Compromise BUT The music(etc) comes to me BroDtha !

[YOUTUBEIF]CitDwC_Rjic[/YOUTUBEIF]
-
Update. Not able to withhold your "thought" 'dog' --- Feel Pumped Up! Ready to Physically Engage. Shortly after You'd feel Sorrow.And Produce Self Pity to Justify your Action. Sound familiar
ANNOYANCE has been about "me" for "Let's say" a LONG long Time.
You have made it bigger but you do not know.

Somebody has to be this. Yrs of Vocal Isolation has had to end. No more Tears
and life expenditure.

BTW to except being annoyed Is a Good Start.But to Flaunt that. (Gathering for what remains of it). Feel a "Slight" relief in Doing So ? Probably undetectable - is understood. Do not lower eyes/head when/if Pondering on this.

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

This is the Light I'll be using, 400w LED (not much) But WhoA! "like, Projectile". Not as the 900W and 1200W Mars 2 were.( mean that - when starting up Tiz like a H.I.D Throwing Bright White light at you then Turning Purple )
Cool to see uses jus 187WaTT.
( Also Have a Very Maneuverable 23W L.E.D Bulb )

4 (maybe 5 ) S-o-T BSC have rooted. Others have not as yet.Can be re-Obtained so no worries their.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts