What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

redlaser

Veteran
Thanks man. She does reek. I know I'll catch shit for this. But when I fitst started growing "store bought seeds" I had a Green House seeds "Cheese" . She set the standard for any other cheese I grew. Nothing seemed to measure up to her cheeseiness. Until I flowered this Suicide cut.

I also grew the Green house seeds version of cheese, exodus I think it was called. Liked it a lot, miss it still after losing it.
Hoping a newer cheese will be better.

Cheese I had was nothing like skunk 1 I had, cheese grew very vine like, almost as wide as tall.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I also grew the Green house seeds version of cheese, exodus I think it was called. Liked it a lot, miss it still after losing it.
Hoping a newer cheese will be better.

Cheese I had was nothing like skunk 1 I had, cheese grew very vine like, almost as wide as tall.

The plant I'm speaking of came from their "Cheese" line. Which is just a femmed keeper of Big Buddha's (Cheese x Afghani). I did do their Exodus Cheese. But didn't find anyhting I liked. Granted those were done outside.

Kaskadian

Veteran
Thanks man. She does reek. I know I'll catch shit for this. But when I fitst started growing "store bought seeds" I had a Green House seeds "Cheese" . She set the standard for any other cheese I grew. Nothing seemed to measure up to her cheeseiness. Until I flowered this Suicide cut.

I've been flipping through your thread and this one looking at all the different cheese cuts and it makes my head spin man. Nothing wrong at all with finding a nice pheno in a pack of seeds; when I was starting out I bought a hell of a lot of $18-30 packs of Nirvana seeds just to go pheno hunting and I definitely found some gems over the years.

I have 0 experience with B's, Window's, Suicide, Psychosis, etc. I had a cutting of "exodus" years ago which stunk to hell and tasted incredible. That's where my experience with cheese ended. Lost that cutting ages ago but a generous friend will be sending me a cutting that I'm really looking forward to running again. I need some of that funk back in the garden.

Looking forward to hearing your smoke report after you get to test the suicide cut. Seems like you're very experienced with the various cheese cuts floating around so I'm very interested in hearing your take on the suicide. Someday I'd like to give the other cuts floating around a try as well and see how they all compare. I'm far from experienced with cheese but I've always loved the aroma/flavor of my old exodus cutting. The exodus was one of the few strains I had that would punch its way through my scrubber and stink up the whole house. Back in 2006 or so I had some ducting disconnect and instead of scrubbing most of the odor I could literally smell it when I turned onto the street my house was on. That odor is no joke... :laughing:

redlaser

Veteran
The plant I'm speaking of came from their "Cheese" line. Which is just a femmed keeper of Big Buddha's (Cheese x Afghani). I did do their Exodus Cheese. But didn't find anyhting I liked. Granted those were done outside.

That GH exodus would not be for everyone, it was a subtle smell, kind of like some type of freshly split dry wood. The buzz though was the closest I’ve found to skunk1 from around ‘90

B

Bird~friend

picture.php

---
Edit 2
DT' ...[YOUTUBEIF]7HqyJeaukLM[/YOUTUBEIF]
... From you Dante
Oh yea, thats right! ...Whats up mr Cheezle !!!.
(((-:.
where get bro?

No Quote pls. "Amplified" Propaganda. "Here"

Last edited:

Cheesegez

Sorry been flat out recently , if someone could send me a sample of suicide and the stoke cut I’d really appreciate it ����

B

Bird~friend

Hopefully more than a few Should Root Squire ... Ney on the Sample tho! 2 plant Limit.

(;

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

Still waiting for the "swine" Rockwool to appear.

How long will " Those " be ok for ,the ones sat in water ?

Or "these" ...

Last edited:

weedtoker

Veteran
they can actually root in plain water, but consider that the more days they stay in water, the more they'll get flexible at the bottom, and that can go both ways. For your case, you're probably fine leaving them in the water for a few days, I'll always let clones sit a day or two in water cups and it never hurted... even in high temps.

cheers

Blazeee

Veteran
Still waiting for the "swine" Rockwool to appear.

How long will " Those " be ok for ,the ones sat in water ?

Or "these" ...[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76816&pictureid=1855901&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

How long have they been sat in there, they look like they are flopping abit?

Try to run them very lightly under the cold tap for 20-30 seconds, then put them back in to a cup of cold water, then place them in the fridge.

They will be good in the fridge for a week or 2 + just make sure to keep refilling the water. Even just keeping them in the fridge for 30 or so minutes will perk them right back up, have them standing up again.

Just make sure the leaves dont touch the sides of the fridge or anything else in there.

B

Bird~friend

... :) sorted now, R/W Came .The Stoke BsCheese stems have a wooden feel to them .
...Taken a Good few of each

window

Veteran
SOT cut, harvested last night:)
picture.php

Bird, can you tell me why you find this cut so reminds you of the BS?
Is it the smell, taste or look? Or all three?
I'm trying to wrap my head around what the distinguishing features of the BS cheese has or had that made it stand out from the other cut's, in you're and other's humble opinion.
Thanks

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
There's been some amazing cheeses but by far the strongest most potent plant I ever smoked was a below average yielding cut of some Very strong smelling Blue cheese from brum, It totally crippled me every time i tried it, total head smash.
It was known to stop the rattles on junkies.

B

Bird~friend

Az'. Games without frontiers m8 :) ,you have the cut then?, cool! The Smell - 100%
"
That looks to be more foxtaily than I've ever seen it

Last edited:

window

Veteran
The smell, OK mate thanks?
I chopped my little ones yesterday and at first you can tell a difference but it soon becomes very confusing, lol.
I grew these in recycled soil, roots n all, mixed in some amendment's I had at hand, not really sure what I was doing, grew them less than a week and then threw them into flower:biggrin:
I had to add a couple of very light liquid feedings to help them through but these are almost 100% organic, something I would like to get into bigger one day.....when I get more room:comfort:

This one is blazeee's cheese, I had to keep them small as I done so bleeding many and other type's, it was a nightmare trimming them all, the room stank!!
Will try and post pic's of the other's throughout the day:)

picture.php

window

Veteran
Its OK putting up pic's for reference but the way environment's and other factor's influence expression it can make matter's worse, I'm even wondering if where on the plant you take cut's can alter thing's slightly??
When I first looked at the Suicide for example, I thought, what is this? A skunk hybrid? But then I see DTOG's pic's and I'm not so sure.
I didn't even realise I had two Suicide on the go till a few days ago, lol, even grown together in the same tent they look slightly different, so I think the only real way to distinguish between cut's, will be in the dried flower.

Suicide
picture.php

And another looking slightly different, its already becoming confusing:biggrin:
picture.php

window

Veteran
Birdie's SOT cut, I only had one of these in my tent as the other snips went to the other grow.

picture.php

window

Veteran
Liver's
Nearly didn't get a pic of this one, my mrs was on a mission yesterday to help us get them all trimmed, I popped to the loo for a couple of minutes and when I got back, she was nearly done....good girl:huggg:

picture.php

Good little yeilder this one:)
How is it pronounced? Liver's as in liver bird's? Or liver's as in liver and onion, lol
What's the other nickname blue's? Does it make you blue after smoking too much? Or was it found in a blue's? ( shebeen ) lol
Any blueberry in it?? I don't think so???