What's new

Tyga' 2K Vert bare bulb..

Tyga

Veteran
Cool that looks good...Seems that installation on that one would be a bit simpler? Need to start putting in some xtra hours at work to get that bad girl.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
The only time I have had a problem with it was when the temps just went down below 0 degrees. The inside unit had some ice on it so I had to shut it off a couple times to defrost. Who knew 60% RH and a ac would ice up?

Here is a video of the way to set that unit up.

http://www.totalhomesupply.com/duct...nditioner-heat-pump-p/friedrich-br1224w3a.htm

Go down the page and you will see it.

Oh yeh the line set is only a certain distance so make sure it is long enough before you buy it.

Tyga

Veteran
Cool thanks Ichabod... Huge help! The run cant be longer than maybe 10ft... In the first pic I posted you can see straight ahead where all the duct work is venting out the window. The compressor will be located just outside that.

A

Alone

Subbed.....Sorry Im so late my friend. Looks nice. 4 -1000w lamps can provide a bunch of beautiful meds.
I just got 90 -3g grow bags for 30cents apiece and 8 bags of FFOF. GReat Job Tyga. Keep up the good work my man. Go young Marky-Mark!:woohoo:

Last edited:

Tyga

Veteran
Alright so things are still chuggin' along.... Got an extra 15AMP circuit in the room... just need to run the last 15A 240V circuit for the mini split... Oh yeah and ORDER IT! Damn 2K is a bitch to save up with the cost of living these days.... Tax return better come quick this year!
Since my plant count is so low I needed to modify my plan. Going to be 2 plants per light vert and then 1 Pre98BKxNL5/Haze under an adjusta-wing reflector. Would like to go all vert but just won't be logical this go around. Flowering out all my mothers! thank god all the cuts in the cloner took rooting.
Goal is to have the flower room up and running by March 1st... I'm still cleaning out the room from last run... most everything is out of the room though just the 2 flower tents and the 2 veg tents remain... But those will be moved out soon also.
Still have some ECSD's that have about 5 weeks to go in the smaller 4x4 tent so by the time the new room is good to go they will just be finishing up there last week and will just keep em on the side lines to ripen up while the other girls are doing there thang.
ANYWAYS! On to the pics.... the Veg girls are getting BEAST! Imagine another month.... dayum. The small 3 plants off to the right are the Strawberry's/Creme... They are slow as fuck in veg and just bush out and refuse to grow vertical... Ive gave them a heavy defoliation twice now and they just won't grow vertical..... See if the vertical 1K MH will throw some height to them cause the T5's sure weren't doing anything.
3 Pre98 Bubba Kush X NL5/HAZE and 1 ECSD
314q7mt.jpg

Full tent shot.. threw in the 3 S/C's
2wgess5.jpg

Bud Shots!
2466hye.jpg

352j43d.jpg

21kyy39.jpg

A

Alone

Beautiful Tyga.
The T-5's will grow short/squat plants with tight internodes.
Putting them under a MH or HPS lamp will make them grow alot taller.
The P98BKNL5H looks very pretty.

A

Alone

They are slow as fuck in veg and just bush out and refuse to grow vertical... Ive gave them a heavy defoliation twice now and they just won't grow vertical..... See if the vertical 1K MH will throw some height to them cause the T5's sure weren't doing anything.

I got neg repped 2x for agreeing with the man?
Get the fuk out a here. Haters. :moon:

Keep doing your thing Tyga. The girls look fabulous. T-5's grow shorter, wider plants with extremely tight internodes while the MH's or HPS lamps will grow more taller plants with more space between the internodes. Im sure putting them along side the 1000w'er will allow them to climb the way you want them too.

D

DHF

I got neg repped 2x for agreeing with the man?
Get the fuk out a here. Haters. :moon:

Keep doing your thing Tyga. The girls look fabulous. T-5's grow shorter, wider plants with extremely tight internodes while the MH's or HPS lamps will grow more taller plants with more space between the internodes. Im sure putting them along side the 1000w'er will allow them to climb the way you want them too.
T-5`s stack nodes with close internode spacing and build more laterals cuz yas can all but drop the fixtures right down on top of fully rooted cuts without much chance of light bleaching/heat scorching if environment`s dialed.....and....

Usin MH or HPS HID fixtures to veg with will indeed grow taller plants cuz yas can`t get the lumens as close to the plantlets , or there WILL be bleaching/scorching guaranteed.....and that`s why......

They`ll be taller but with "elongated" internode spacing that gives yas puffs of nugs instead of fully developed colas , and IME......

I never got a damn dime for growin "stems" till retirement......anyways......

Tyga.....Keep up the good work and take all advice with a grain of salt , cuz bullshit abounds on public forums.....and...

Nug shots speak for themselves......Respect.......

Be careful and stay safe.....

Peace....DHF......

D

DaveTheNewbie

heh 4 people neg repped Alone twice for trying to be helpful, then DHF agreed with him.
I don't mind people disagreeing with what someone (Alone) says, but speak up and be heard.
Neg reppin is like talking shit behind doors and not having the nuggets to say it to someones face.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
heh 4 people neg repped Alone twice for trying to be helpful, then DHF agreed with him.
I don't mind people disagreeing with what someone (Alone) says, but speak up and be heard.
Neg reppin is like talking shit behind doors and not having the nuggets to say it to someones face.
Neg rep someone irl to their face, and expect to be punched in said face...
edit: lol and of course someone gave me neg rep hahaha

Rolldaddy

Tyga,

If your willing to spend tha extra loot it is better to go with a unit that already comes with the low ambient kit. But hit me up with what you decide before you buy it. Sometimes the specs aren't 100 percent accurate like the rating of the ambient temps the specs say it will work at.

About the ceiling. My new spot is similar. It's about done just need to button it up. But anyways, like said in earlier post the white plastic works well.

Good luck with it. Your a smart dude so I don't have a doubt you'll get it together properly. And I can't to see it up and running.

D

DHF

Was actually "disagreein" Dave , cuz growin stem never paid me a red cent and was never found to be useful in all my efforts through the yrs.....

Cola development from properly stacked nodes with the plants kept shorter till they took off after flipped and stretch took hold , always took care of my bitches and the end results spoke for themselves.....

Good luck Tyga....Take care and stay safe.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.....

B

BasementGrower

whats up dude.. looking sick .. cant wait to see these flowered out..

good luck.

Stay Safe

BG

D

DHF

Post 420 BG.......Go hit some bongs on me.....:dance013:....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:....

A

Alone

I hope you dont loose power for any length of time my friend.
Best of luck with Nemo.

B

BasementGrower

hope u guys got generators ready just incase.. im at harvest so if i lost power i could either let them stay out for 72 houors n cut.. or i can plug up a generator.. and keep them going .. ive got a strain or 2 that need longer.. but thats all personal preference lol i like cloudy n amber only really. clear aint for me