What's new

Tyga' 2K Vert bare bulb..

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
acid wash the concrete slab, will clean it right up. i like having the slab exposed so it will act as a heat sink for the room. also simple to clean. if you do acid wash you might as well throw down like a garage floor sealant, some kinda poly.

Rolldaddy

Tyga,

Are you still having issues with your thermostat? Some minisplits the remote is the thermostat and where it reads the temp from and some have them built in the unit. Try mounting or keeping the remote near the unit so both would read the actual temp of the room.

B

BasementGrower

hey tyga.. I am bout to setup a new place.. and I was wondering.. did u see a yield increase going vert. im thinking of doing 2 small rooms 5x5x8 .. and doing trees toss a 1000w barebulb.. and flower it out.. im really interested in this.. but do I need to increase my exhaust fans? or if my temps are steady with air cooled .. do u think the fans would work fine to keep the temps down with barebulb.. I see some people go up with temps bare.. and some go down.. im fuckin soo worried.. because I have trees ready to flower.. but if I don't go vert.. im thinking I mite not yield as well because they are trees. I was thinking of doing 9 plants in 7 gallon grow bags.. around 1 1000w.. I rreally cannot afford a shity yield.. my first grow in a new place needs to yield enough to pay all bills until next harvest. or im screwed..