What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TychoMonolyth

shithawk420

Veteran
My favorite line from the movie, 'Savages', hawk, is 'you were already dead the day you were born' or something, like that.

Not meant to be a negative 'doom & gloom' thing, as much as it's meant to be freeing, re. some risks, etc.

Nobody's getting out alive. Which of course doesn't conversely equate to green lighting being outrageously, self-destructively foolish, either.

Just a matter of the fact that from the day we arrive, we're on our way out.
I think I saw that movie.im gonna look it up.pretty sure I had on vhs.but I'm a fighter.i think we should at try to live.but I digress.i think this would summarize this perfectly.i just listened to steely dan.only a fool would say that.those lyrics are spot on

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

He sent me his blue jag last year, it's a jamaican blue x Honduran landrace. I'll drop a few and put them outside for summer 🫡

If thats the same Honduran x Jamaican he sent me then I'll bet you'll be really pleased with the results you get. I was stunned growing them outdoors the past two years, they flowered so early in the season for a cross of two tropical landraces, I guess if you're far enough south they might even behave more like an autoflower for you, they seem to trigger into flowering when the nights get to be about 9 hours long. Every other tropical landrace I've tried needs 11 hour nights before flowering kicks off.

Mithridate

If thats the same Honduran x Jamaican he sent me then I'll bet you'll be really pleased with the results you get. I was stunned growing them outdoors the past two years, they flowered so early in the season for a cross of two tropical landraces, I guess if you're far enough south they might even behave more like an autoflower for you, they seem to trigger into flowering when the nights get to be about 9 hours long. Every other tropical landrace I've tried needs 11 hour nights before flowering kicks off.

Blue jag.jpg

I sent 12 to Thailand 😁

Interesting about the flowering trigger. I believe tycho showed me a picture of a blue jag with snow on the ground, they sure are tough.

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

Here's what mine looks like, based the labeling I'm guessing maybe our seeds aren't from the same mother. I haven't seen any pink pistils from mine yet, but that might be due to the climate I grow them in. I'm pretty sure TychoMonolyth was operating in a much more humid environment than where I grow. I don't see too much pink pistils at all, I saw a little bit of pale pink pistils on one female of a group of Trainwreck x Diesel seeds I grew last summer, but they faded pretty quick. That was the first time I'd seen pink ones in a few years out of hundreds of seed flowered annually. I wasn't at all disappointed in the regular looking pistils on the Honduran Jamaican, I'm ecstatic to have a narrow leaf tropical plant that goes into flower so early in the season and impressed as can be with the seeds, until I saw the results from these seeds I had always half doubted that it was possible to make a sativa that works good outdoors north of the 45th parallel.

honjam seeds.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts