What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TychoMonolyth

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
bummer he was a good dude helpful to sent me seeds when i didnt even ask for em. had fun playen with his nl autos
17478013-695d1c7f19b129274ecb6bc1bbac3b32.jpg

only pic i took of em wish i woulda saved some of them seeds now rip buddy

laszlokovacs

Very sad to hear this:cry:, was just thinking of a post of his and looked for it and found this... thanks for letting us all know troutman, sorry for your loss.

Crazy cause I remember posting on his thread over the summer and getting advice from him. He disappeared for a awhile and came back just passively mentioning having some health problems and he still took the time to help me out with some noob questions. Wild to look back now knowing he was fighting cancer, super generous guy clearly, honestly gutting... website is worse off without him

RIP Tycho

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Very sad :(
He sent out a group message last summer to a few members, informing us about his situation and offering some seeds for safe keeping for future guerrilla grows. He was being pretty positive, even with his health failing and the taxing treatments he was going thru. Said he was looking to be around at least for another year or two. But I guess you never know with these things..

Part of the message he wrote, was sort of looking back on his own life. And he wasn´t sad, or bitter. More happy about how he lived and how life had treated him. If there´s a good way to go out, I guess that would be a big part of it. No regrets.

Rest in peace Tych, and my condolences to his family and friends.

Cuddles

Very sad :(
He sent out a group message last summer to a few members, informing us about his situation and offering some seeds for safe keeping for future guerrilla grows. He was being pretty positive, even with his health failing and the taxing treatments he was going thru. Said he was looking to be around at least for another year or two. But I guess you never know with these things..

Part of the message he wrote, was sort of looking back on his own life. And he wasn´t sad, or bitter. More happy about how he lived and how life had treated him. If there´s a good way to go out, I guess that would be a big part of it. No regrets.

Rest in peace Tych, and my condolences to his family and friends.
He was obviously a positive kinda guy.
What a lovely tribute post :)

kroon

I never knew him, but reading this thread my heart goes out to everyone who did.
I got so excited about his Super Germ product and read that whole thread, so he lives on in this forum and will touch many minds and hearts.

To the ones who hold his work, keep it pumping!

shithawk420

Veteran
I never knew him, but reading this thread my heart goes out to everyone who did.
I got so excited about his Super Germ product and read that whole thread, so he lives on in this forum and will touch many minds and hearts.

To the ones who hold his work, keep it pumping!
Yeah,he was one of the good ones.if someone is growing his stuff it would be cool to see it in this thread.never got a chance to grow his gear.cheers to everyone here

moose eater

Damn moose.you almost made me cry.i guess we all are shadows in the end.and time is the enemy.
My favorite line from the movie, 'Savages', hawk, is 'you were already dead the day you were born' or something, like that.

Not meant to be a negative 'doom & gloom' thing, as much as it's meant to be freeing, re. some risks, etc.

Nobody's getting out alive. Which of course doesn't conversely equate to green lighting being outrageously, self-destructively foolish, either.

Just a matter of the fact that from the day we arrive, we're on our way out.

Latest posts

Latest posts