What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TychoMonolyth

troutman

Seed Whore
https://www.icmag.com/members/tychomonolyth.486149/

Tycho wasn't feeling well for a while in case you didn't know and mentioned he was doing Chemo for cancer. It's been a while since he was last online Sept. 28,2022 to be exact and so decided to use the info he gave me when I sent him seeds to track him down. It took a while to find him on Facebook cause he used a different name there. I messaged him there to no avail. But today, I searched again using the name I used to ship him seeds and found his obituary. He passed away in a Hospital after battling cancer, on Monday, October 17, 2022 at the age of 64. I regret not getting his telephone number a long time ago.

I've been feeling depressed and weird for the past month
or so like I have a 6th sense that something is wrong.

R.I.P. Rick :badday:

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Been wondering about him the last year quite a bit as well RIP. Northern Lights Auto seeds he made were the first autoflower plants I grew and ended up being some of the biggest plants Ive grown yet, lol unreal vigor amazingly fun experience 10/10 grow.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
original.gif