What's new

Two Blue Satellites and a Kush

jenery

Crazy led show vukman, i am sure the girls love it and wish them and you the best, keep posting this great stuff!

vukman

Veteran
Before I go into the pictures. The guy who gave me the clones was here today and after seeing the girls, he now doubts very much that the girls are actually what he told me they were which is the Satellites and Purple Kush.

He looked and smelled and hummed and hawwed.......then he says he thinks that all of them are Bubba Kush!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!! I was having a bit of doubt about the Blue Satellites actually wondering when they would blow up to that massive size which is in those pictures I have posted but I really did think that the Kush was a Purple. Now I find out it's a Bubba..

Not that it matters........much......they are healthy and all that but I just feel as though I've been talking out the side of my mouth now..

I really do apologize everyone..

Okay..so I've put my HML into the fray and here are the images...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll get around to getting close ups in a few days...

Thank you for checking all this out....Much obliged y'all......:)

vukman

Veteran
Update.............

hmm..I think I over did it.. It's way too warm in there and no amount of fans will decrease the temps to a more 'tolerable' level. The tent is just too small for this much power and light in there...:(..

Oh well, I tired....Gotta do some rearranging tomorrow...

thank you all for following along...

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
change the rooms ambient temp and no matter how little fans you run, the temps will work themselves out (-; or so we can all wish they would LOL.

bummer about the strains but there is NOTHING WRONG with any of the bubbas, I loved growing the hell out of those last year. yum yum and no worries on which genetics just as long as you keep it growin brother.

I think putting a tent in another room ( if possible ) might help your overall temp issues or at least balance them out throughout the house/rooms/growareas etc.

Either way they all look great, who cares what strains you are growin or how many LED lights you are doing it with because it is looking great no matter what.

keep up the great LED grow show

vukman

Veteran
Here;s the final set-up

Here;s the final set-up

As the title says...I've decided to finish out the grow with this lighting set-up barring any unforeseen incidents, that should be around another 4-5 weeks....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you for your support...:)

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
lookin really real either way, I love a good bubba. The Katsu cut was the best strain for my arthritis I ever found besides this ecsd I had back in 05'.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I keep lookin at ur plants an im not seein the bubba, too thin of leaves imho. dank either way but the jury may still be out on this one.

DrFever

Veteran
I keep lookin at ur plants an im not seein the bubba, too thin of leaves imho. dank either way but the jury may still be out on this one.

transpiration also dictates plant leaf size may-be your plants transpired more so plant had larger leafs ??? and vuk's is cooler running LEd so transpiration rate is much less :tiphat:

vukman

Veteran
rub a sugar leaf an it should be a forsure stank of bubba if she is.

holy Hey-Zeus<<<<heheh.........okay, so now what I'm thinking again is that the 2 on the left are Satellites or at least they smell like it and the one on the right is a Kush but not sure which variety....

At least that's what it's/they're smelling like but you know what.......I just don't give a rat's ass!!! LOL....they're my sweet little girls and no matter what they are, they're gonna be good.

Took a few pictures earlier today and after just a few days of this extra wattage, they don't even seem like the same plants....

You tell me,,....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is day 26 of 12/12 or by my way of calling things..Flower Day 26

As always, thank you for the comments, support and just all around being there..

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Dank is dank in the end an they look dankalicious. bubba trichs have a distinctive smell, so you would know if they are bubbs. Maybe they are 2 blues an a kush ......time will tell...keep iit purple Vukman.

vukman

Veteran
Damn it... I wish there was some way I could stick that HML in the tent also without making the temps skyrocket!

Tomorrow (Sunday) will be one calendar month that the plants have been flowering so with around a month to go and with my light in there, can you imagine what they would look like then!! ..

These pictures below are from today (Saturday Dec. 08/12)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kindest

Pretty sure this is the most LED power I've seen stacked into a smaller space. Any idea where the diminishing returns begin?

vukman

Veteran
Pretty sure this is the most LED power I've seen stacked into a smaller space. Any idea where the diminishing returns begin?

Hiya.....not really sure.... all I know is that I have my DIY panel I want to stick in there and because of the heat issues which yes, they do exist with LEDs contrary to popular belief.

I would actually love to be in a position to test that hoestly speaking because I think that if I could keep the temps down, it would even be better for the plants.

I will be having the opportunity in the upcoming year to test stuff like that and build bigger DIY HML....so...........time will tell where the dimishing returns boundary lays.

Thank you for the question though, I never actually thought of that and probably neither have many others specifically due to the fact of all the misleading information out there. I am pretty sure seeing that I see here that watt for watt, LEDs would, at the very least, stay on par with HIDs althought I know from experience that the quality of the buds is a lot better with LEDs. No, I am not making a bias statement there, I have seen the results personally and I am just talking quality, not quantity......yeah, that's going to be definitely something that will be tested in the coming year..:tiphat:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran

good question...

what is your total wattage now?

thanks
:tiphat:

vukman

Veteran
approx 1000W my friend...the 2 'blackstar' units are around 295W each and the 2 Bysen units are around 190W each so........970W more precisely but........yeah..1kW....:D

jenery

Great progress, the plants are going to be filled with buds, i am sure about that, good luck!!!