What's new

Two Blue Satellites and a Kush

vukman

Veteran
oh snap, he called ya snookie! .....j/k. what ya feedin ur girls vuk?

hehe..yup. why that so and so...:D........just giving them Fox Farm Beastie Bloomz right now.. will change to Cha Ching for around a week or so and them flush time.......oh,, I flush with plain ol water and molasses.....

Sorry gang, just love showing off my girls...some of the branches are really starting to sag so I had to tie them too......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

vukman

Veteran
I just had to post a few images at lights out to see what they look like in 'natural light'

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As always, thank you for looking, commenting and lurking or whatever you may be doing..;)

vukman

Veteran
Great show!!

Those bad girls are sure taking shape and looking yummy.
Ive been looking into LEDs for a small 20''x40''x40'' micro so your thread caught my attention. Since i am new to LEDs i have a ton of questions and am learning everyday.

In my quest for lights to meet my height requirements i am lost in the 1w or 3w choices, 1w will allow me to not be so worried about heat and height as well as coverage since i can pack the less in there. The 3w leds will allow me to get some penetration into the bud sites and grow fuller denser kolas..............how close can a 3w led be kept to a vegging plant or a budding plant, i figure i can train plants to stay 12'' from led but it will be tough to enforce.

Vokman: any issues with the H160d-210w being too close? How close to the buds do you feel the lamps can be without encountering issues.

Lastly, have i checked around for pricing on many lamp manufactures and models and i wanted to run by you and the fans on your thread a ad/site from growblu. They carry the Byson Helios line in the usa with a great 3year warranty, great pricing, and cheap shipping. My guess is this is a temp sale site and wont be up for long but it def appears to be growblu's even though i would call them before i sent funds.
http://64.131.69.157/growlight/shop-leds.html

I would be between 60-75w sqf(360-450w) to ensure full coverage and a great overall yield. I am looking for a multiple lamp setup to even the coverage and include angles like your grow. I thought possibly three of the h160d-210w would do the trick but they are the most expensive option so that might be passed over.................Would these lights at this cost be a safe bet for me to put in my grow space?

Cheers

Hey, I am sorry it took me so long to get back to you.... If you are still on the site, let me know and I'll answer all your questions my friend... I've been busy and I overlooked your posting...I truly do apologize.........:-(

vukman

Veteran
You're gonna love this... I looked at the girls in 'natural light' and here is what I seen...heheh.......I'm so proud.....!!!!!!!!!:peacock:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yup..my babies are throwing us some purple leafage!!!!! heheheh SWEET!!!!!

Thank you for looking..

vukman

Veteran
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Hey gang:

been a while since I've posted.. Busy busy with holiday season and trying to get new place set up and all that.

I'm just fucking glad the po-po's didn't fuck with me this 'holiday season'.....no federally granted vacation time for me ........weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! hehhe...MUhahahahahh...:D

Anyway,,, happy new year everyone.. All my best to all of you and your families and loved ones....!!!

Here are some pictures from today (Saturday, Dec. 29/2012).....Was thinking of chopping them tomorrow which would be 7 calendar weeks but they're still not ready to go....still adding new trichomes if you can believe that!!!! ahaha... I love nature..:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Once again,,, please be safe out there a few nights from now...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I wait until no new white hairs start spitting out OR if nanners start showing as late herms

Got to love the bud swell that comes at the end, many chop before the swell and hurt their end yields damn bad.

7 week girls, that is prime for doing perpetual vukman brother man.

Another thing I wanted to play with was adding a small fan to the "add a light" plug that are on the bysen panels and then have it blow on the panel to get it to sway back and forth a bit and get a light mover style of movement going even if only moving an inch or so back and forth.

Those are some thick trunks on those girls btw, looking really good. Are you going to check the root reach once you chop them to see how the growth was under the soil? I always like to see if a plant used up all the available space or not and use that info on the pot size and mix for certain strains and phenos.

the ringmasta

Nice setup Vuk and happy looking plants. Love the shared rubbermade tub as a planter...I used the same technique in an outdoor run so I could plant a couple different strains in one place, and also control size. Keep up the good work.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
damn homie your plants lookin amazing!!!
oh yeah happy new year to you, thanks for share those primo quality staff!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts