What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

trump stoops even lower, if that's possible.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfishy1

Of course typical muh rayciss bullshit... Puerto Rico is a corrupt 3rd world shithole. Local politicians have robbed the citizens blind. This was a problem long before trump came into office. The mental gymnastics is truly gold medal worthy. Problem in the world? Blame drumpf n Russia.

U

Ununionized

Your being here from the racist party that started the Civil War against we Republicans so you could enslave anybody brown you could catch,

and the party that founded the Klan,

and the party that had the Federal Government go into Democrat country so brown kids could go to school,

probably has something to do with this, but I don't know what.

Explain your reference to yourself as a racist if you want to highlight

it. I never belonged to the party of the Klan.

YOU do belong to the party that founded the Klan most likely, as kooky as you act I won't believe you if you tell me you're NOT a Democrat. Don't try to project your vomit background onto me.

You had a chance to register as a voter for the party NOT the one that started the Klan, you chose the one that started it.

Your shrill name calling expedition just got revealed:

Democrat criminality infests the island on a two to one basis.

You tried to blame someone in charge of 50 states and several territories

for what an entire territory INFESTED - in an OVERWHELMING MAJORITY - by democrat criminality has had happen to it.

Is Chicago Trump's fault?

It's Bush's fault?

Grow the _f_ up & try to conduct yourself like an adult.

You got caught lyin. Just like every Democrat has happen to them every day.

Just like the ones that started the Civil War,

Just like the ones that started the Klan,

Just like the ones that made pot illegal,

Just like the ones who told everyone the cold light blocking atmosphere is a magic heater because 29% less light into a rock,
means more than 100% comes back out,
if magic insulation, makes it not go in.

You're here to represent those people, and it's gonna be a tough life living it all down but like I told you, you had a choice NOT to side with the people who DID all that,

and now you've found out they've effectively burned the island of Puerto Rico down, with the well known Democrat criminality and poverty, that infests everywhere they're found.

More homeless people in California than almost anywhere

more financial inequality, a financial ruin,

Chicago,

Detroit,

now we find out Puerto Rico's been RUINED by them.

You got CAUGHT trying to LIE and say TRUMP did it.

No, the Democrats infesting the place in an overwhelming 2:1 majority did it.

well, another racist heard from.......

stick to the facts, 3000 (2,975) people died from the 2 hurricanes that hit PR, or more, those elderly can die months or a year after falling ill because of a lack of the services mentioned below.

When elderly residents go without clean water, medicine, electricity, telephones to report their plight & where, even air conditioning their mortality rates goes UP UP UP exponentially, live with the facts.

trump is a fucking liar, FACT!

explain this one lie if you can. Lie #859

https://youtu.be/qQruDaf7bKs?t=3m11s

"I think one of the greatest of all terms I've come up with is 'FAKE!' I guess other people have perhaps used it over the years, but I've never noticed it."

a direct quote from that blowhards ugly lying maw

click the link and fucking cringe.......

btw, he has now exceeded 3,000 lies!!!

read it & weep :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your being here from the racist party that started the Civil War against we Republicans so you could enslave anybody brown you could catch,

and the party that had the Federal Government go into Democrat country so brown kids could go to school,

YOU do belong to the party that founded the Klan most likely, as kooky as you act I won't believe you if you tell me you're NOT a Democrat. Don't try to project your vomit background onto me.

You had a chance to register as a voter for the party NOT the one that started the Klan, you chose the one that started it.

for what an entire territory INFESTED - in an OVERWHELMING MAJORITY - by democrat criminality has had happen to it.

It's Bush's fault?

Just like the ones who told everyone the cold light blocking atmosphere is a magic heater because 29% less light into a rock,

You're here to represent those people, and it's gonna be a tough life living it all down but like I told you, you had a choice NOT to side with the people who DID all that,

and now you've found out they've effectively burned the island of Puerto Rico down, with the well known Democrat criminality and poverty, that infests everywhere they're found.

Chicago,

Detroit,

lmfmfao!!! ancient history, your man trump has proved himself a racist, his followers comply.......

I

Ignignokt

It's Bush's fault?

Chicago,

Detroit,

Why do the people that always claim others have Trump Derangement Syndrome, sound like deranged blowhard's themselves?

Interesting....

U

Ununionized

Don't try to project THAT vomit you people earned, onto others.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is something that applies to blinded,self-absorbed people who'd try to blame

OVERWHELMING MAJORITY RULE by their OWN party for DECADES

on someone who's been president two years.

I understand what a position you're in, if someone re-counted the history of the Democrat party and I'd joined it, I'd be mortified and start making ludicrous bumbling claims, too.

No, I wouldn't because I'd never be so f***g stupid as to join the party that started the Civil War, started the Klan, made Pot illegal, got the nation Pearl Harbored, bogged us down in Vietnam, turned the once-touted American education system into a sewer, and most recently got caught telling children cold nitrogen baths are heaters,
and think that was possibly going to turn out well.

That's a decision YOU made.

Not the people reminding you,

you made it.

Why do the people that always claim others have Trump Derangement Syndrome, sound like deranged blowhard's themselves?

Interesting....

I

Ignignokt

Don't try to project THAT vomit you people earned, onto others.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is something that applies to blinded,self-absorbed people who'd try to blame

OVERWHELMING MAJORITY RULE by their OWN party for DECADES

on someone who's been president two years.

I understand what a position you're in, if someone re-counted the history of the Democrat party and I'd joined it, I'd be mortified and start making ludicrous bumbling claims, too.

No, I wouldn't because I'd never be so f***g stupid as to join the party that started the Civil War, started the Klan, made Pot illegal, got the nation Pearl Harbored, bogged us down in Vietnam, turned the once-touted American education system into a sewer, and most recently got caught telling children cold nitrogen baths are heaters,
and think that was possibly going to turn out well.

That's a decision YOU made. Not the people reminding you,

you made it.

picture.php

vta

Veteran
Dumb fuck thread.

TDS is a serious issue and now they are treating it. Get help !!!

CaptainDankness

Meh, just more senseless back and forth shit talk.

Clearly 3,000 people didn't die from the storms that's just bullshit. 3,000 people may have died but it wasn't from the storms.

All this with midterms just around the corner, makes a little more sense.

iTarzan

Your life is evidently ruined by Hillary's loss and Trump's win stoner4life. You need to grow better weed. Good weed will get you through the next 6 years of President Donald Trump.

You must be a real joy to be around. I bet people in your life are so sick of hearing you rant and complain that they want to avoid you at all cost. Kind of like a born again christian effect.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It doesn't seem to be going anywhere particularly progressive.

At this time it looks like we have some pincer movement closing in on S4L, with the usual ranting for and against a POTUS....lol

Some complain about all the 'hate' there is in current politics, so amplified in this day and age by social media/TV/Internet etc......Maybe we all need a little more love?

*I will close it till I have spoken with the threadstarter.

** I spoke to S4L and he wanted me to add this:

'I still grow a little but not as much as I had in the past, my main issue being that many years ago here the 'photobucket' account I was hosting my pics on had NOT been set to 'private' so my full name and address even my phone # was exposed for viewing, even by LEO if they were so inclined to have a look.

I took down ALL of my grow pics and never posted another again.

I received my ICMag Supporters badge by donating 110-120 seeds during the server drive.

When an ICMag Moderator was arrested for growing I donated one months weed budget ($180) to his legal fund; later when he was able to repay those donations I refused to take the money back & instead I asked him to donate it to Gypsy's defense fund.

I received my ICMag Donors badge some time after.

Lately I've not been able to donate any monies, having a tough time budgeting my home's needs and bills.

That's my 11+ years here in a nutshell; so instead of casting your best guesses as to what I'm all about I invite any of you to politely PM me to rest your mind(s) instead of raising rumors.

peace
S4L'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.