What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

trump stoops even lower, if that's possible.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Ununionized

Here's the timeline good point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_cannabis_law

Cannabis become illegal around the rest of the world(the world doesn't revolve around america)
after the 1925 Geneva convention for the control of narcotic drugs
run by the League of Nations, America never joined, but would of had a huge influence

and opium for the masses was born, no more self medicating,
the British medical profession and every other one can't stand ya looking after yourself

Trumps 10000 times better for the people then the alternative, what a disaster it would of been

U

Ununionized

Indeed, and there's no way to do it because both parties' leaders are nothing but groups of people who have somehow scammed or paid their way through management school, or have minors in management,

and they don't plan on competing in the marketplace no matter how global it might be,
they're not working for a living,
in that ferocious free enterprise system,
that's that,
period.

It's a huge problem no one is even close to solving because the people who make the most money in civilization - are trained, in these organizational principles because it's other uses of these principles, which actually create wealth.

No matter what you do, capital or goverment are robbing people blind, and when you create a government to prevent capital from robbing people blind, they simply work together to rob everyone else blind.

I am more than aware both partys need disposed of.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Cannabis become illegal around the rest of the world(the world doesn't revolve around america)
after the 1925 Geneva convention for the control of narcotic drugs
run by the League of Nations, America never joined, but would of had a huge influence

and opium for the masses was born, no more self medicating,
the British medical profession and every other one can't stand ya looking after yourself

Trumps 10000 times better for the people then the alternative, what a disaster it would of been

What alternative are you refering to? Alternative to the American way off life? Trump is a living example of what will possibly incinerate our planet someday. He is also a fine example of what needs to change in this country and the rest of the world. A giant egomaniac that does not give a shit about what anyone wants.

Most other politilocos are not alot better. I guessing they just went to better schools and got spanked by their parents when they were being dipshits.

U

Ununionized

He's talking about the claims.

"Git off that old timey shit and use yew summa this good stuff thay got down to the playse whair yew pay us money,
fur yew bein' sick."

If you don't understand reporters from the media uncovered an attempt to overthrow the last Presidential election,

you obviously having been watching what happened when Hillary, Comey and company were bludgeoned into admitting they did.

Violated the law dozens of times,
starting by creating fake evidence for a a fake report,

then leaking the fake evidence
claiming it was reason for more investigation.

The dubious nature of the rest of your rant is rather odd.

Trump went to Wharton, which is widely considered the best MBA school in the world.

Also I note you're recommending violence against children as a positive influence in upbringing.

And also what you say is sort of strange since Barry Soweto had the world convinced there was nothing to stop the North Koreans from threatening to burn South Korea to the ground,

and the man who went to the world's best MBA school, put the stop on all that threatening shit.

You've probably been listening to left wing pundits who are trying to cover up their party's disastrous policies.

Instead of finding out what you're talking about and not embarrassing yourself by talking like a Democrat.

Or a lifer Repugnican. They can't stand him either because he showed the world THEY'RE a buncha f***g fakes.

What alternative are you refering to? Alternative to the American way off life? Trump is a living example of what will possibly incinerate our planet someday. He is also a fine example of what needs to change in this country and the rest of the world. A giant egomaniac that does not give a shit about what anyone wants.

Most other politilocos are not alot better. I guessing they just went to better schools and got spanked by their parents when they were being dipshits.

Last edited:
U

Ununionized

Hmm that's funny you're trying to reverse those roles, Trump is the man who said people have the right to say positive things about Christmas and Christians,

and his opponents, the people who just got caught trying to overthrow the election as Democrat government employees,

believe in trying to strangle the Christian aspect out of American civilization.

I guess when you're from the party trying to strangle the Christianity out of a nation, trying to project that sh** onto the people you're doing it to, is about the only chance you've got.

Trump could strangle baby Jesus to death on live TV and his supporters would still find a way to get behind him.

U

Ununionized

They're popular with the people who won the last election, and whose candidate de-escalated the North Korean situation, uncovered rampant Democrat criminality in the IRS, FBI, DOJ, and revealed the Media to be nothing more than a lap dog to the party that founded the Ku Klux Klan and Antifa, and gave the nation illegal pot, and a nation flooded with completely un-vetted immigrants from goodness knows WHAT culture. Oh yeah we know, cultures dedicated to the overthrow of the U.S. standards and quality of life.

They also seem to be popular with barbarian dipshits too stupid to know to keep their hands off children and not harass them in their schools, for loving their country and participating in the political process.

They wind up going to jail and getting suspended from their jobs for their impulse control challenged criminal hijinks, and shenanigans.

Are MAGA hats still popular? Just askin'.

U

Ununionized

LoL AiN'T THaT the TRuTH? The people here would melt down and cry if they saw the footage of the guys from Al Nusra front about to launch that chemical warhead into the Syrian neighborhood, and Barry Soweto's head WMD general advising them on how to do it, woudn't they.

I can't find the link to the video, I watched it when it was more popular, here's the United States admitting their side - Barry Soweto's and Hillary's side, the two who organized this -
is using chemical weapons:

https://www.rt.com/usa/407267-state-department-chemical-weapons-syria/

denial is a bitch aint it..

There's also a very famous Wikileaks file where people from an American or Canadian company are talking about the Barry Soweto and Hillary administration to get for them ''another C weapon, in a g-shell like the ones Assad has."

C weapon is a chemical weapon, a G-shell is the type shell used for delivering it.

The film of the Al Nusra front guys and Obama's WMD guy talking about where a shell lands, if it's been fired yet, all this, is on the internet, it shouldn't be too hard to find. Since they're speaking in Arabic or something and I don't speak Arabic & Middle Eastern languages, you have to rely on the closed captioning, but it's still out there somewhere. It might have even made it to Youtube.

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmm that's funny you're trying to reverse those roles, Trump is the man who said people have the right to say positive things about Christmas and Christians,

and his opponents, the people who just got caught trying to overthrow the election as Democrat government employees,

believe in trying to strangle the Christian aspect out of American civilization.

I guess when you're from the party trying to strangle the Christianity out of a nation, trying to project that sh** onto the people you're doing it to, is about the only chance you've got.

right again you are.......

trump declaring war on Christmas:
[YOUTUBEIF]cn_pQyfT180[/YOUTUBEIF]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn_pQyfT180

trump, teller of truth's

https://youtu.be/qQruDaf7bKs?t=3m12s

you're gonna love that one!!!!!!! :laughing:

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Facts are a bitch, aren't they?

When you base mortality figures on a computer model rather than on actual deaths, what you have is a fantasy. At no point in history have the deaths attributed to any event been based on this bullshit - they've always used, you know, bodies. What a concept...

The fact that the "model" estimates have ranged from 3,000 to 4,600 is a pretty damn good reflection of it's accuracy.

Gry

Veteran
Facts are a bitch, aren't they?

When you base mortality figures on a computer model rather than on actual deaths, what you have is a fantasy. At no point in history have the deaths attributed to any event been based on this bullshit - they've always used, you know, bodies. What a concept...

The fact that the "model" estimates have ranged from 3,000 to 4,600 is a pretty damn good reflection of it's accuracy.

Were we to discount the numbers by 20%, it would be no less obscene.
The method of computation is no more novel, than your attempt to de- legitimize those who used it.
The only fantasy I see is an attempt to normalize what amounts to shear theft by some of the most immoral people on earth.
You know the type, some seem to think of them as minor gods or at least financial wizards.
To refer to them as vultures does the bird a dreadful injustice.

Gry

Veteran
I find it a bitch that about 35% of the country takes joy in voting for the unrepentant son of a clansman that preachers a gospel of class division.
I find it interesting that the % of silver shirts who were dead set against entering WWII, was very similar.
Never thought of facts as positive or negative, as much as interesting.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Were we to discount the numbers by 20%, it would be no less obscene.

The method of computation is no more novel, than your attempt to de- legitimize those who used it.

The only fantasy I see is an attempt to normalize what amounts to shear theft by some of the most immoral people on earth.

You know the type, some seem to think of them as minor gods or at least financial wizards.

To refer to them as vultures does the bird a dreadful injustice.

Pfffftt.... 20%???

If you will recall, the news was marveling at how low the loss of life was, it was simply miraculous. The official government count of deaths 3 months after the hurricane was 64. Not 1139, not 3000, and not 4600.

Unless you suffer from terminal TDS, this shouldn't require a "method of computation" - it simply takes a tally of toe tags used.

insomniac_AU

Nothing surprises me with Trump any more. I can do nothing from here on the other side of the world but he scares the hell out of me. I have never seen such a narcissistic and delusional POTUS. He is so wound up in his own importance that nothing and no one else matters. I mean his comments hours after the twin towers collapsed..

“40 Wall Street actually was the second tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually, before the World Trade Center, was the tallest. And then, when they built the World Trade Center, it became known as the second tallest. “And now it’s the tallest.”

Is this a picture of a man that understands and respects the significance of a September 11 memorial service?
picture.php

I

Ignignokt

Pfffftt.... 20%???

If you will recall, the news was marveling at how low the loss of life was, it was simply miraculous. The official government count of deaths 3 months after the hurricane was 64. Not 1139, not 3000, and not 4600.

Unless you suffer from terminal TDS, this shouldn't require a "method of computation" - it simply takes a tally of toe tags used.

No, it requires some level of estimation to discern what is regular death rate compared to what deaths come as a direct result of the storm, and not the actual storm itself.

Gry

Veteran
Pfffftt.... 20%???

Unless you suffer from terminal TDS, this shouldn't require a "method of computation". It simply takes a tally of toe tags used.

If the administration had wanted precise numbers, they would have collected them.
It would have as you said, been relatively straightforward.
That did not happen though did it ? Neither of us wonder why.
Public health workers used a different approach to get the job done well, and throughly.
The methods used are recognized and accepted the world over.
When I hear TDS, the security blanket of the cartoon character Linus,
of Charlie Brown is what comes to mind.

Gry

Veteran
The president being the unrepentant son of a clansman and the population of the island being largely black, may go hand in hand.
In my minds ear, I can almost hear the crowd chant: animals, animals, animals.

How much conflict do you think the ruling class intends to generate to accomplish their goals ?

Badfishy1

Nice try with the muh raycissss claims... 12.4% Black is HARDLY a largely black population.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.