What's new

Trump implies that he might legalize cannabis.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Great.

Another hate filled antisemite.

Remember when this country seemed less shitty?

I know how ridiculous we look....

And I have a pretty good notion as to why.

I wish everyone didn't hate us so I could look into citizenship elsewhere...

But then again if somebody thinks we're model citizens then how on top of things are they?

Badfishy1

No one voted for Trump that had a mind to begin with.

Oh the media!!! Ask yourself, who do they get their stories from?

Trump and his slack jawed supporters is what gets me riled up, and pessimistic for the future of humanity.

Tough being on the losing side of history snowflake? When your happy little fakebook life comes crashing down and you realize your ever so precious Democrat idols have sold you and the country out for personal profit, there will not be a safe space large enough for all you Xers to congregate. Go ahead and take a walk through Chicago late night and let me know how well your gods have protected and progressed that city.

Evidently the media uses an anonymous Yemeni camel jockey image forum board as the source for their ‘news’. I.e trump piss dossier. But where you queen being 4million pts ahead in polls is still a complete mystery. Oh the red wave is going to be glorious. WWG1WGA

Badfishy1

Great.

Another hate filled antisemite.

Remember when this country seemed less shitty?

I know how ridiculous we look....

And I have a pretty good notion as to why.

I wish everyone didn't hate us so I could look into citizenship elsewhere...

But then again if somebody thinks we're model citizens then how on top of things are they?

Yes, pre 2008. Please go ahead and take all your buddies with you. I think London is taking migrant and political refugees.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's really odd that a few are so hung up on parties.

Corporate lobbyists don't seem to be getting scrutinized while the haters have their heads up their asses.

Good luck we have a midterm election coming up.

Fool yourself into believing they change anything if you must.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe we are so corrupt that it doesn't matter and money will always run the show?

Now consider being a pushy mouthpiece for someone richer's agenda and what you may gain from it.

Tools and fools are both used alike.

Left... right... left... right... left...

Badfishy1

you say that as if both parties aren't corrupted to the bone. as if it's all the good guys vs the bad guys hahahahaha

Or I say it in reference to the obvious political line he tows. But whatever makes you feel better sweety. I comfy AF in this timeline

Badfishy1

It's really odd that a few are so hung up on parties.

Corporate lobbyists don't seem to be getting scrutinized while the haters have their heads up their asses.

Good luck we have a midterm election coming up.

Fool yourself into believing they change anything if you must.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe we are so corrupt that it doesn't matter and money will always run the show?

Now consider being a pushy mouthpiece for someone richer's agenda and what you may gain from it.

Tools and fools are both used alike.

Left... right... left... right... left...

Hence reason term limits must be put into place. Most people vote on name recognition and party lines alone. Therefore those in power typically stay in power. I won’t say I KNOW the reason, although I have my thoughts as to why, but one glimmer of hope is the number of politicians NOT seeking re-election...

iBogart

Veteran
Tough being on the losing side of history snowflake? When your happy little fakebook life comes crashing down and you realize your ever so precious Democrat idols have sold you and the country out for personal profit, there will not be a safe space large enough for all you Xers to congregate. Go ahead and take a walk through Chicago late night and let me know how well your gods have protected and progressed that city.

Evidently the media uses an anonymous Yemeni camel jockey image forum board as the source for their ‘news’. I.e trump piss dossier. But where you queen being 4million pts ahead in polls is still a complete mystery. Oh the red wave is going to be glorious. WWG1WGA

You're all up in your own head badfish. You even don't know me bro, yet spit out all that bullshit like you got me figured out. Turn some screws on that loose jaw of yours and ask some questions like an intelligent, rational human being. So far I have my doubts that's even possible.

And Q? You can't be serious.

Badfishy1

You're all up in your own head badfish. You even don't know me bro, yet spit out all that bullshit like you got me figured out. Turn some screws on that loose jaw of yours and ask some questions like an intelligent, rational human being. So far I have my doubts that's even possible.

And Q? You can't be serious.

Triggered +1

Badfishy1

Lol but no. Even tho I do maintain ‘conservative’ values and feel the left is pure degeneracy I do not identify as a Republican. Your assumption once again has you looking untolerant and ignorant...

Last edited:

beta

Veteran
How much you wanna bet not a single MAGAt is willing to admit they were wrong about Trump and Cannabis? It's almost like an inability to admit their errors is the defining characteristic required to be part of Cult45.

Badfishy1

Nope, trump said it was states rights to legislate... as defined by constitution. Also, I don’t recall trumps platform saying he was going to legalize cannabis. He did run on a platform of a safer country, boosted economy and destroying state sponsored terrorism. Except for not taking out the biggest sponsor of state terrorism Israel, he had performed stellar. So as you sit here talking shit, America is winning and Trump is still your president even after the Democrats weaponized federal agencies and the media to try and subvert Trump. Tough being on wrong side of history I would imagine. Call your state government if you want action regarding cannabis. But being beta, you probably won’t.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
ah yes. this is where all the marxist miscreants muster.
Trump is not like any politician.
he understands the United States is a business, a corporation, that has been run into the ground intentionally.

prior three administrations (2 bushes, clinton, and soetero) looted our grand-kids' futures for personal gain, allowed infrastructure decline, decimated the military, shit on the veterans, destroyed education, ruined health care, sowed division between sexes, fostered lgbtq insanity, and on and on.
Trump finally had enough and became POTUS to correct these insufferable misdeeds... and is doing a superlative job of restoring the Republic to The People.

if you want a return to when the CIC bowed to foreign powers i would suggest you are Not an American.

The People are sovereign, the country is The People. we shall prevail, bet on it.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/06/politics/donald-trump-presidency-supreme-court-economy/index.html

Cannavore

Veteran
no substance just rhetoric

2yvg3By.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts