What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRUMP has Covid-19

Betterhaff

Veteran
What an idiot.

Staffers are going to be testing positive in no time.
They already are.

But I guess they are now taking more precautions. You wouldn’t have seen this picture a week ago. lol

Attachments

• Staff.jpg
    Staff.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 14
So I turned on the news this morning like I always do when drinking my tea and see that Trump is already out of hospital again. Does anyone know why?

because Covid19 is no big deal...or the other option is Trump has superhuman health and vigor and Covid 19 didn't stand a chance

Absolem

Late to the party as usual. 200,000 dead Americans. Trump unfazed until he has it. Chump had 9 months to learn about it and pissed that time away. Tweeter in Chief.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...bout-coronavirus-during-treatment-this-is-the

"It’s been a very interesting journey. I learned a lot about COVID. I learned it by really going to school. This is the real school. This isn't the 'let's read the books' school," Trump said in a video posted to Twitter. "And I get it, and I understand it, and it's a very interesting thing, and I’m going to be letting you know about it."

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Or maybe because he is Trump he got better treatments?
Remember that everyone was told just because you have Covid-19 and had symptoms you should not go to the hospital and hundreds were turned away some later dying at home.
Yet Trump was admitted and then left the hospital with Covid-19 and was able to spread the virus to others. Trump does not expect the same medical services as all people in the USA, he is not equal he is more than equal. Like the communist countries, where all citizens are equal, and the rulers are just a little more than equal.

-SamS

Absolem

I worked on a farm as a kid to make extra money. We were in a recession when I graduated, certainly not the same economy boomers grew up in. I had to work in a state prison to get my journeyman license because the family business was slow. I didn't originally want to be a plumber I had dreams, but I also had no choice due to the opportunities available. I work hard for my money, H.H doesn't know a thing about me, just an ignorant old boomer. I wish I had the same opportunities boomers had.

Baby boomers had two options. Go to college or get a factory job. Your lot in life would be no different if you went back in time. The teamster factory workers back then would work circles around you. I'm sure the possibility of getting drafted to go to Vietnam would be another one of those opportunities you missed out on.

:comfort::

Too fucking funny...36 hours is all it took for obese 74 yr old Trump to beat Covid19... ya'lll are soo fucked up, you actually believed Covid 19 was more devastating then WWII ...WWII the near destruction of the planet with nuclear weapons unleashed and millions killed and your thinking Covid19 is more serious... if you cannot reflect here and realize youve been misled then there is no helping you.. Covid 19 is not even 1/10,000,000,000 as devastating as WW2... Trump kicked it in 3 days LOL..a common cold puts up a better fight....

Absolem

Too fucking funny...36 hours is all it took for obese 74 yr old Trump to beat Covid19... ya'lll are soo fucked up, you actually believed Covid 19 was more devastating then WWII ...WWII the near destruction of the planet with nuclear weapons unleashed and millions killed and your thinking Covid19 is more serious... if you cannot reflect here and realize youve been misled then there is no helping you.. Covid 19 is not even 1/10,000,000,000 as devastating as WW2... Trump kicked it in 3 days LOL..a common cold puts up a better fight....

BENG HAZI. The tragic death of four Americans on Obama's watch and the GOP turned it into a 4 year bitch fest.

200,000 dead Americans and now the loss of life is no big deal for the GOP.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I wish I had the same opportunities boomers had.
Lots of opportunities for us boomers in the late 60s and early 70s.
We had the opportunity of a military career. Check your birth date in the chart to see what your opportunity might have been, 'Boogieman'. I got #5:bis:
https://www.historynet.com/whats-your-number.htm

Then I had the opportunity to start out as an electrician's helper. It was great learning to dig ditches, crawl around in attics in the summer, and pulling wire was always a blast. Then the opportunity to learn how to get through a recession presented itself. There weren't too many places to electrify then.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973%E2%80%931975_recession

Gas was cheap too...when you could get in line to pump some.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis

I get your disdain for 'boomers'. I share the feeling with you. Each generation has its own 'opportunities' and you are in the midst of a very large opportunity that could define generations to come behind you. They are the ones who will point out the 'opportunities' you had today that they will wish for in the future.

Keep working hard, 'Boogieman'. I hope you make the most of your years to make a difference.

BENG HAZI. The tragic death of four Americans on Obama's watch and the GOP turned it into a 4 year bitch fest.

200,000 dead Americans and now the loss of life is no big deal for the GOP.

there is not 200,000 American Deaths.. LOL..this is a media Hoax... can't you understand that the media is lying and pushing propaganda

Derp. It's the doctors telling us the numbers. Not the media. Try again.

its a very small handful that back this story, the rest have been shutout and silenced... the hospitals are all empty..Coviud19 is a hoax..there is not 200,00 dead that wouldn't have died anyways

this Hoax is what the Democrat Establishment is all about... when you support these people this is how they repay you.

Absolem

its a very small handful that back this story, the rest have been shutout and silenced... the hospitals are all empty..Coviud19 is a hoax..there is not 200,00 dead that wouldn't have died anyways

this Hoax is what the Democrat Establishment is all about... when you support these people this is how they repay you.
'

Go tell that to Hermain Cains family.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
because Covid19 is no big deal...or the other option is Trump has superhuman health and vigor and Covid 19 didn't stand a chance

Even a xxxxxx like you would feel GREAT with veins filled with steroids. Is Trump going to be drug tested for the next debate?

Last edited by a moderator:
'

Go tell that to Hermain Cains family.

this is a corporate media Hoax , they teamed up with the Democrats and cooked up this plan as a Hail Mary to justify country wide mass unsolicited ballots . This isn't rocket science to figure out you know and all of you should really be seeing this too.. But as I mentioned before your media propaganda has a totalitarians grip on your mind and has blinded you to what's really happening

Absolem

this is a corporate media Hoax , they teamed up with the Democrats and cooked up this plan as a Hail Mary to justify country wide mass unsolicited ballots . This isn't rocket science to figure out you know and all of you should really be seeing this too.. But as I mentioned before your media propaganda has a totalitarians grip on your mind and has blinded you to what's really happening

picture.php

h.h.

Veteran
I had the advantage of the unionized efforts of those who came before me. The advantage of the economic stabilization that came after WWII. The republicans have ripped those advantages to shreds , while pumping millennials full of bullshit. Trump is their crown jewel.