What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRUMP has Covid-19

X

xavier7995

heck,i'm 6'6" and only weigh 200!

It's that bike riding man, I'm trying. My healtiest weight to body mass ratio was when I used to drink and do drugs pretty hard...so not ideal, but 160-ish due to drinking instead of eating and doing ALL the cocaine and partying every night. If I could get down to 170-180, instead of 180-200 as my base I would be a happy camper.

Man I really enjoy that bike ride. I just crave stuff that stimulates whatever body system, riding up hills is a way better way to do that than trying to crest a booze/weed combo.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's that bike riding man, I'm trying. My healtiest weight to body mass ratio was when I used to drink and do drugs pretty hard...so not ideal, but 160-ish due to drinking instead of eating and doing ALL the cocaine and partying every night. If I could get down to 170-180, instead of 180-200 as my base I would be a happy camper.

Man I really enjoy that bike ride. I just crave stuff that stimulates whatever body system, riding up hills is a way better way to do that than trying to crest a booze/weed combo.

getting to the top of a long climb is almost orgasmic...

just wait until you try trail riding!

X

xavier7995

getting to the top of a long climb is almost orgasmic...

just wait until you try trail riding!

Man I'm pretty stoked on it. I sort of wish I had a helmet as I can't really justify my "fuck helmets" mindset when making a real argument. Will be here in a week or so, then going to start working on getting my son to amble around with me.

First hit 2 chick's at the same time as a 13 year old kid. Sounds super Douchey, but my kid has high functioning autism(given an understanding...boy, I did well as we are similar), gonna try hard to have him hit that milestone as I realized my view helped out a bunch in life....Jesus shit though, doesn't feel right.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CNN's Kaitlan Collins reports that President Trump was seen reshooting his entrance into the White House without a mask after returning from Walter Reed medical center where he was treated for coronavirus.
Definitely NOT pomp and circumstance.

Foresee respirator in the future. DJT does NOT know how to take care of himself. Being ill in his distortedness, is a 'sign of weakness'.

I call singing blank pieces of paper with a sharpie trying to show he was working @ Walter Reed, EXTREME WEAKNESS! Steroids make you seem infallible, hypersensitive.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man I'm pretty stoked on it. I sort of wish I had a helmet as I can't really justify my "fuck helmets" mindset when making a real argument. Will be here in a week or so, then going to start working on getting my son to amble around with me.

First hit 2 chick's at the same time as a 13 year old kid. Sounds super Douchey, but my kid has high functioning autism(given an understanding...boy, I did well as we are similar), gonna try hard to have him hit that milestone as I realized my view helped out a bunch in life....Jesus shit though, doesn't feel right.

yeah,helmets important...i just cracked a 120 dollar bell MIPS helmet,probably would have gotten a concussion otherwise

CNN's Kaitlan Collins reports that President Trump was seen reshooting his entrance into the White House without a mask after returning from Walter Reed medical center where he was treated for coronavirus.
Definitely NOT pomp and circumstance.

Foresee respirator in the future. DJT does NOT know how to take care of himself. Being ill in his distortedness, is a 'sign of weakness'.

I call singing blank pieces of paper with a sharpie trying to show he was working @ Walter Reed, EXTREME WEAKNESS! Steroids make you seem infallible, hypersensitive.

Or maybe, Just maybe..Covid19 is not really all that bad and the media and Democrats have been playing it up in order to justify the use of mass unsolicited ballots ... Covid19 Pandemic is a leftist Hoax..this is what your Team brings to the table, corruption and destruction

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or maybe, Just maybe..Covid19 is not really all that bad and the media and Democrats have been playing it up in order to justify the use of mass unsolicited ballots ... Covid19 Pandemic is a leftist Hoax..this is what your Team brings to the table, corruption and destruction

#punchlinenitro
:yay:
xxxxxxxx ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's world-wide.

Not political.

People are dying.

only in the news...not in the real world..sorry... but nobody is dying anywhere that wouldn't have died anyways... this is a Leftist Hoax...along the same lines as Global warming caused by Co2 and systemic racism..The left likes to make up pretend invisible enemies that only they can fight. Then they use their media cohorts to spread the fear of the enemy only they can fight.... you youngsters all think your so smart but these old white Dem politician's are playing flinger puppet with you and getting you to do all their dirty bidding

I thought the same thing. I'm 5'10" and weigh between 165-170

You leftists are the most hypocritical strident bunch xxxxxx alive...your here fucking fat shaming me LOL..what your master Karen think of that ? ... seriously you boys are just that..boys...not a man among you . I Am the real deal lean 195lbs at 5'9" and can see my own balls, let alone my dick ...I only have 33" waist

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its a fact Jack !!! your supporting the most corrupt, corporately entwined political party in modern history. Obama's legacy of lies, Islam and hate for America

Youre confusing that for your dedication to a racist tyrant the likes of which the white house has never seen. You are simply blind to your own dedication to a lifelong bad man. He epitomizes the word scumbag. Keep condoning his wreckage and maintain your position as his punchline.

#punchlinenitro
“I love my racist leader”

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
xxxxxx...your here fucking fat shaming me LOL..what your master Karen think of that ? ... seriously you boys are just that..boys...not a man among you . I Am the real deal lean 195lbs at 5'9" and can see my own balls, let alone my dick ...I only have 33" waist

Guys i have a real deal body ok? My waist is 33” and i can see my balls AND dick ok? Lol are your hands as small as Trumps?

Youre confusing that for your dedication to a racist tyrant the likes of which the white house has never seen. You are simply blind to your own dedication to a lifelong bad man. He epitomizes the word scumbag. Keep condoning his wreckage and maintain your position as his punchline.

#punchlinenitro
“I love my racist leader”

Oboomba was far more a racist Tyrant then Trump... all these lefties are in love with Authoritarianism ...we see it today with Justin Trudeau

Guys i have a real deal body ok? My waist is 33” and i can see my balls AND dick ok? Lol are your hands as small as Trumps?

No..I have bigger then average hands... wear size 11 XXXX wide shoes... I am short but built like a light heavyweight.

Trump is soft, he wouldn't be comparable in any way to me physically

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No..I have bigger then average hands... wear size 11 XXXX wide shoes... I am short but built like a light heavyweight.

Trump is soft, he wouldn't be comparable in any way to me physically

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx