What's new

Trump cancels summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwanabud

anyway, thats about when i started paying attention to world events, but the biggest lies were Bushes wmd lies that led to basically all the chaos happening in Iraq and Syria now. so don't thinking i'm giving the Bushes a pass, then there was the; Sadams soldiers are throwing babies out of incubators, lie. or the Sadam can attack the west with wmd inside 45 minutes, lmao, or the one about his mobile chemical weapons laboratories breaking bad style, basically there are too many lies to list, from small lies on every day events to the big ones that were used to start bombing (killing randomly) people on the other side of the world.

And this proves my overall point: They are ALL dirty, most administrations from the past has dark secrets,,wolves in the closet none of us should ever hear. Most of these come to light after the administration leaves office(other than Nixon/Clinton as examples), but what is taking place right in front of our eyes(live-real time)today is appalling. As a free society why should we just "watch" and address it later ?, hasn't history taught us to fight for our rights, make our voices heard, utilize our liberties in the fullest.

These are difficult times, history will mark these dark days for decades to come...I don't know who's up next for the "throne", but we best find integrity and patriotism filling the cup. This isn't a partisan issue, it's constitutional in my opinion.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
No one ever seems to mention the Nixon administration. Much of what we see today has deep roots.

i wasn't following politics and world events back then, so i don't know as much as i should about watergate and Iran/Contras scandals of the day. should read up on it, i'm sure it's just a repetition of the same old same old, only Nixon got caught. whether its weapons and drugs smuggling or backing terrorists to commit terrorist attacks on governments you don't like, it's all still going on right now. military planes are most likely still transporting heroin out of Afghanistan.

US weapons are being sent to known Cartel members in bulk, apparently it was to ; "see what happened to them"

wasn't many years ago when a soldier admitted it on fox from out there in Afghanistan, we protect the popy fields for the locals. you can make all the excuses about them being poor and winning hearts and minds by letting them grow poppy, but the fact is, Afghanistan went from opium poppy being nearly eradicated to now having record opium harvests in Afghanistan nearly every year that passes

This is true, but if it was BS back then when the Clinton's did it...why give a pass to it now ? We should learn from our mistakes, not take lessons from the Clintons & Putin.

no one in government should get a pass for knowingly lying a nation into military action on the other side of the world. not sure whats up but people seem to have a hard time understanding that in the end the last batch of presidents have all been liars and all been warmongers to some extent or another. to me the party they belong to is irrelevant, no matter who comes to power, certain key policy stays the same, they might talk nicer about it, but when it come to the bombs flying they kill the same whether you drop for "humanitarian" reasons or whether you are getting revenge or regime changing a place. it doesn't matter whether the presidents is rep or dem, those bombs just keep getting dropped on fellow human beings, based on lies.

Gry

Veteran
the post speaks well

the post speaks well

i wasn't following politics and world events back then, so i don't know as much as i should about watergate and Iran/Contras scandals of the day. should read up on it, i'm sure it's just a repetition of the same old same old, only Nixon got caught. whether its weapons and drugs smuggling or backing terrorists to commit terrorist attacks on governments you don't like, it's all still going on right now. military planes are most likely still transporting heroin out of Afghanistan.

US weapons are being sent to known Cartel members in bulk, apparently it was to ; "see what happened to them"

wasn't many years ago when a soldier admitted it on fox from out there in Afghanistan, we protect the popy fields for the locals. you can make all the excuses about them being poor and winning hearts and minds by letting them grow poppy, but the fact is, Afghanistan went from opium poppy being nearly eradicated to now having record opium harvests in Afghanistan nearly every year that passes

no one in government should get a pass for knowingly lying a nation into military action on the other side of the world. not sure whats up but people seem to have a hard time understanding that in the end the last batch of presidents have all been liars and all been warmongers to some extent or another. to me the party they belong to is irrelevant, no matter who comes to power, certain key policy stays the same, they might talk nicer about it, but when it come to the bombs flying they kill the same whether you drop for "humanitarian" reasons or whether you are getting revenge or regime changing a place. it doesn't matter whether the presidents is rep or dem, those bombs just keep getting dropped on fellow human beings, based on lies.

Bwanabud

I agree, thus:
These are difficult times, history will mark these dark days for decades to come...I don't know who's up next for the "throne", but we best find integrity and patriotism filling the cup. This isn't a partisan issue, it's constitutional in my opinion.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

This thread is FLOCKED!!! I haven't come here and read ANYTHING about tRump/Un/NK/denuking etc in I don't know how many pages.

It's now the Clinton Show, because some folk aren't satisfied sticking to the topic, they have to bolster their position by calling up youtube vids supporting somebody's personal opinions and AGAIN, having nothing to do with the thread topic. NOTHING.

XDid4Gy.png

Jellyfish DID NOT mention Hillary until Gaius posted that ridiculous video about the Clinton's being serial murderer's, again having NOTHING to do with the thread topic. I checked all 9 of Jelly's posts here and I CAN LIST/POST THEM for you, he DID NOT start the Hillary bullshit, don't pretend he did so Spav by listing his posts w/o showing the Gaius post coming first. FIRST!!!

I'm calling you out on that one Spav, on purpose you used Jelly's posts erroneously/wrongfully to make it appear that he broached the Hillary subject, but I've proven here&now that he didn't bro.

In all 9 posts that Jelly made in this thread his mention of Hillary or the Clinton's come ONLY after somebody else brings it up. Lots of us are smart enough to read between the lines.

btw Gaius, I watched that entire 15+ min video 'bout the Clinton's being murderer's and it lacked only a single fundamental principle, the video didn't have a single motherflocking shred of evidence, none, as always nothing but conjecture & speculation. NO EVIDENCE.

and guess what??? this post didn't cuss anyone out (although I tossed a cuss or two in for the effect!), I didn't call any members names, I didn't even make wild accusations about our politicians; and low n' behold, amongst some of my ramblings I even managed to mention tRump, Un, NK & denuking!!!

Stoner4Life keepin' this thread on track I guess :good:

somebody please rename this thread title to the 'Political Bitchfest Thread' because THAT IS WHAT IT'S DISSOLVED INTO.......

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

This thread is FLOCKED!!! I haven't come here and read ANYTHING about tRump/Un/NK/denuking etc in I don't know how many pages.

It's now the Clinton Show, because some folk aren't satisfied sticking to the topic, they have to bolster their position by calling up youtube vids supporting somebody's personal opinions and AGAIN, having nothing to do with the thread topic. NOTHING.

View Image

Jellyfish DID NOT mention Hillary until Gaius posted that ridiculous video about the Clinton's being serial murderer's, again having NOTHING to do with the thread topic. I checked all 9 of Jelly's posts here and I CAN LIST/POST THEM for you, he DID NOT start the Hillary bullshit, don't pretend he did so Spav by listing his posts w/o showing the Gaius post coming first. FIRST!!!

I'm calling you out on that one Spav, on purpose you used Jelly's posts erroneously/wrongfully to make it appear that he broached the Hillary subject, but I've proven here&now that he didn't bro.

In all 9 posts that Jelly made in this thread his mention of Hillary or the Clinton's come ONLY after somebody else brings it up. Lots of us are smart enough to read between the lines.

btw Gaius, I watched that entire 15+ min video 'bout the Clinton's being murderer's and it lacked only a single fundamental principle, the video didn't have a single motherflocking shred of evidence, none, as always nothing but conjecture & speculation. NO EVIDENCE.

and guess what??? this post didn't cuss anyone out (although I tossed a cuss or two in for the effect!), I didn't call any members names, I didn't even make wild accusations about our politicians; and low n' behold, amongst some of my ramblings I even managed to mention tRump, Un, NK & denuking!!!

Stoner4Life keepin' this thread on track I guess :good:

somebody please rename this thread title to the 'Political Bitchfest Thread' because THAT IS WHAT IT'S DISSOLVED INTO.......

the video just lists the cases of people close to them who suffered sudden convenient deaths, if you want a vid with the evidence, it's out there too. i grant you a video doesn't prove anything, just like 1 accusation doesn't prove anything. but there does seem to be a hell of a lot of convenient dying going on around the Clintons you have to admit that, even if you believe every single one of them was nothing to do with any Clinton scandal.

btw, have you noticed how one only gets annoyed by a thread going off topic if one is unhappy with whats being posted? trying to watch out for that. it's become a wide ranging discussion thats true. some times that happens when you are discussing something. 1 thought or memory leads to another. does it really do such harm to talk about the Clintons in a thread about an issue that Bill was involved with back in the day, he promised NK 2 nuclear power plants and thousands of tons of fuel to run them, but some how the agreement was never implemented. will be interesting to see what happens, it is possible that outright fear of Trumps lack of stability will cause NK to make the concessions that Trump wants.

we are looking to be back on track for the two leaders to hook up next month in Singapore as planned for a chat. so we will soon hear more on all this.

i wonder what odds the bookies are giving this deal, lol.

ps: your misrepresenting what happened and how Clinton came into it. it seems to be a really sore spot with some folks. maybe they think she would have been great. personally, i think the ruling elite are prety much all mass murderers, including Obama with his extra judicial drone assassination program, which Trump has ramped up even more. so Clinton putting out hits to save her career over the years doesn't seem so hard to believe imo. specially as there seems to be such a long list of dead associates accrued.

Last edited:

iTarzan

If this happens this thread will need to be closed because the OPs original message will no longer be relevant. He probably won't mind because his premature ecstasy will no longer exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ72naoaLsE

Just making that post was evidence of its intent. It was way too early to gloat Tudo. Same as with those who followed suit.

Now it could go back to being cancelled and the last word could be spoken by the people who want Trump to fail. But this neutral kind of point in the meeting discussion is a good time to ask, "Why root for it to fail?". President Trump could very well have a meeting with NK. If he can't pull it off does he need to be ridiculed over it? What other major countries besides maybe Russia, China and South Korea have even tried?

Don't you want to find out what happens when Dotard and Rocket Man finally meet? What if it ends up like the classic scenario where two guys hate each other, get in a fight, and then become good friends. Maybe Kim is like a Kung-Foo Panda and just pummels the hell out of Trump?

I hope they work something out and the world is a safer place.

igrowone

Veteran
... But this neutral kind of point in the meeting discussion is a good time to ask, "Why root for it to fail?"...

i think a rhetorical question
if trump succeeds on this he gets stronger politically
some of us think trump is a danger to the republic

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
In the end, we know what they want us to know and merrily do their own thing. Maybe a few get thrown in the volcano to make it look like it's on the up and up, but the good stuff never surfaces.

Everybody in Europe gets free medical and free college. A descent retirement too. I've been to Tunisia next door. Don't kid yourself. North Africa is a dump.

many universities in France and Germany are starting to adopt the US model, they call it privatizing education. look it up. as for medical, it's not free, we pay insurance, although England still has free health care.

Tunisia was not run by Ghadafi, the numbers don't lie, Libya had the highest standard of living in Africa, so yeah Africa isn't in great shape, even though it's bursting with resources. so all things considered, he was a great African leader, specially compared to all the rest of the African leaders.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Have you seen the DNC emails from wikileaks?

CNN said it was illegal to view them so you probably haven't.

CNN is fake news, you are in fact free to view them:tiphat:

The DNC emails from wikileaks were stolen and illegally posted.

It is true that possession of stolen items is a crime and documents can be treated as stolen items.

fake news, lol

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
many universities in France and Germany are starting to adopt the US model, they call it privatizing education. look it up. as for medical, it's not free, we pay insurance, although England still has free health care.

The "US model", "privatizing", the French? I don't know where you get this stuff. Couldn't be further from the truth. Of course, If you have the money and want to spend it, yes there are uptown options. Hell, some come here. Because they can afford it.

North Africa, Libya, Algiers, Tunis. They're all dumps. Seriously. Some of the crappiest places on the planet. Ghadaffi kept the gold for himself his very lavish lifestyle and to pay his army and police. Typical dictator.

You should get out more. See the sights and ask the hard questions. Don't accept other peoples explanations of what it's like out there.

Spaventa

Veteran

1.Incorrect. Jelly asked THEN the video was posted, apparently in response to Jelly.

2. I didn't say anything about who brought Clinton into it. I thought I brought her up first as it goes but thats got nothing to do with it - its about point 1.

And just to be clear folks you are free and perfectly within you rights to view the emails on wikileaks. In October 2016 CNN anchor Chris Cuomo falsely told viewers it was unlawful for those outside of the media to look at the emails. Disinformation such as this is why most people regard CNN as "fake news".

Bwanabud

Save me the trouble, what do the Top 3 emails with "Black OPS super secret" classified information say ?

Status
Not open for further replies.