What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump cancels summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
just came across an old juice rap episode thats really cool and ends up speaking some real deep truth.

[YOUTUBEIF]60eNP3ij7Vc[/YOUTUBEIF]

"you are all part of the NWO pyramid bitches".....lol

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
you see thats the difference, i'd watch or read your link debunking the 110 cases of suspicious deaths of people that crossed paths with the Clintons. my mind is never 100% made up and am always open to new evidence. just seems that over 100 people is too many to all be coincidences. you don't need to watch it of course, but like i say the list of business partners, political acquaintances, campaign financiers, body guards, pilots, book keepers, amourous interests and many partners and investigators of 1 Clinton scandal or another, so many of them suffering most timely deaths, just before they are about to be questioned, or present testimony etc. power corrupts and when you are at the highest level of power, there is a lot that you can do to hide things.

But I came on this thread to read about/discuss Trump and North Korea, so why should I watch a video about Hillary?

I guess Hillary Clinton is the line in the sand in America. To the people who hate her, she is The Debbil, and if you don't hate her too, you are In Cahoots With The Debbil or A Fool.

If Hillary Clinton never existed, I still wouldn't have voted for Trump, and I would still see through his con-man schtick.:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i tried to explain it before, but for me it's not about sides, just cause 1 side is bad doesn't automatically make the other side good. people keep assuming if i don't like Hillary i must like Trump and vica versa, for me it's about things they do and whether i think they are right or not. i don't care which side someone is on. my standards stay the same, i don't like war mongers and i don't like leaders who go outside the law to assassinate folks to hide wrong doing.

igrowone

Veteran
the thing about democracies, they carry grudges
gaddafi was an american enemy, or at least he 'used' to be
he gave up his nuke program, and hoped he was no longer an enemy
but he wasn't a friend either, the memories of libya's sponsoring of terrorism, those didn't just vanish
so he ends up dead with all the murkiness of these kinds of deaths
now who reads a lesson in this? Kim does, he gets that giving up nukes is not going to be 'all is forgiven' deal
so he behaves like he does, really quite rational behavior(less some of the theatrics of course)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"If Hillary Clinton never existed, I still wouldn't have voted for Trump, and I would still see through his con-man schtick."
Jellyfish

i thought the election was a no-win situation for this nation. i wanted to put them both in a hole in the ground with Bowie knives & let them fight to the death. then, we could have hanged the winner & started over anew...:tiphat:

Brother Nature

I've always found the "Lesser of two Evils" argument shortsighted. It's like saying, well you either get poked in the eye or punched in the stomach, neither sound appealing and if I can choose to abstain from either I will. As an American, I have that choice, I don't have to drag myself to a polling booth (or wherever expats vote) and feel bad about voting for a party I have no belief in or that has no interest in myself or my well being. If the US is really for the people, then the only way we take it back is to not give in to the system that is seemingly only there to repress the people.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...you can't abstain from the consequences of a poor choice whether you bother to vote or not, whatever assholes get elected end up making laws that the rest of us MUST comply with.

...so, an anology, Trump is like a bad cold, Clinton is malignent cancer with hemorrhoids, kidney stones and crotch rot thrown in.

https://www.arkancide.com

...and, as it turns out, Trump is more like a shot of testosterone than a bad cold.

...the Clintons are both evil scum and niether is fit for public office.

...and Trump is getting some serious shit done!

MAGA!!!

peace, bozo

Cannavore

Veteran
you-cant-have-cognitive-dissonance-if-you-dont-cogitate-donald-22120607.png

shithawk420

Veteran
Woah! Bit rough there eh, chicken?let's not forget guys that they are a bunch of spoiled rich baby's who don't actually command any power. I doubt they can actually do a a goddamn thing

Brother Nature

Except we're on a cannabis growing forum, do you think we comply with any laws? I make poor choices all the time, but fuck those who tell me what to do, free will is the only law, it's what our forefathers wrote the constitution for. I'd love for America to be great again, shit I'd applaud Trump if he really did that, but it's not going to be, the current system will always prevent that.

**That was in response to bozo's post about 3-4 before mine, didn't realize the page had changed...

Last edited:
R

Rubber Chicken

Woah! Bit rough there eh, chicken?let's not forget guys that they are a bunch of spoiled rich baby's who don't actually command any power. I doubt they can actually do a a goddamn thing

I thought white supremacists were fine people anyway? :biggrin:

shithawk420

Veteran
Whether they are or not is moot.I don't believe for a second just because they are rich politicians that they could have the power to even have there toilets in the whitehouse changed.these are not the droids you seek guys

Bwanabud

They can change the narrative, have a Government news station spewing any lies they choose(Fox/Hannity), discredit the entire free press(fake news), plant discord and mistrust in our law enforcement.

The dismantling of democracy

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the msm has done a great job of showing their lack of objectivity and truthfulness all by them selves. this is not a new phenomenon, they did it back in the Clinton era and have done it ever since when it comes to war.

Bwanabud

the msm has done a great job of showing their lack of objectivity and truthfulness all by them selves. this is not a new phenomenon, they did it back in the Clinton era and have done it ever since when it comes to war.

This is true, but if it was BS back then when the Clinton's did it...why give a pass to it now ? We should learn from our mistakes, not take lessons from the Clintons & Putin.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
The Clintons again.

lol you have a fixation with the Clintons it seems.

anyway, thats about when i started paying attention to world events, but the biggest lies were Bushes wmd lies that led to basically all the chaos happening in Iraq and Syria now. so don't thinking i'm giving the Bushes a pass, then there was the; Sadams soldiers are throwing babies out of incubators, lie. or the Sadam can attack the west with wmd inside 45 minutes, lmao, or the one about his mobile chemical weapons laboratories breaking bad style, basically there are too many lies to list, from small lies on every day events to the big ones that were used to start bombing (killing randomly) people on the other side of the world.

Gry

Veteran
No one ever seems to mention the Nixon administration. Much of what we see today has deep roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts